• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orange County F/Ler looking for someone to abuse

janeraide

New to these forums but just seeing if anyone around Orange County is interested in being at my mercy for a few hours. I don’t know what you’re used to or capable of handling but I’m looking mostly for another f/lee who can withstand anything and everything I throw at them during the duration of the evening.

F/lee is preferred but if the right male were to come around it’d be hard to resist making them shriek for a few hours until they’re a completely helpless broken pile.

Hey! I would love to be broken from your tickling! I’m a 24 year old male, also in the OC area. Message me back! :)

Live in La and a switch so I can be a lee for sure ;)
I also have a female lee with me so I can set u up with her as well :)
Messaging u right now

I know female lees are preferred, but if you’re willing, I’m a 21 year old male living in the Bay Area. Very ticklish, like ... Extremely ticklish [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi how are you, I am 29 M Lee and I frequently travel to the Orange County area, I know you said you were looking for a female but if you do want to consider a male I am extremely ticklish from head to toe and I have size 13 and a half feet

I'm a 32/F switch who's been looking for someone to absolutely destroy me. I live in Las Vegas but travel to OC isn't too bad for me. If you're still looking for someone to abuse, I'd happily volunteer.

29 F/lee in West LA. Would love to meet up and see

I’m interested. I’m a M/Switch, 31, experienced. Let me know. I’m down to travel from the IE.

30 year old guy switch out in the valley is down! Hit me up if you’re not overwhelmed with feedback lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back