• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet through sandals/ exposed shoes

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
For some reason I find something sexy about tickling a woman when she is wearing sandals/feet exposed shoes. Eg open toed or even nowadays backless sandals/heels. I suppose it is the fact she is wearing shoes yet you can still elicit a giggle or laugh from her and she can't protect her feet.

Does anyone have experiences like that to share?

I love those as a prelude to removing them for actual vicious tickling, especially for someone who wasn't expecting to be tickled! After playing around the exposed areas, they will go nuts when they realize that the shoes are coming off, knowing what you have planned! Of course, they have to be tied and completely helpless for this to work! I've had so much fun this way.

easy access

mor

Last edited:
My wife wears shoes like those to work all the time! Wish a tickler worked in her office! Haha

These are my all time favorite! I would to see some pictures like this with tickling in action!

I had a girl friend I would always tickle when she wore those heels that the arches were exposed. After awhile she knew I was going to do it so one day as she was going out, she wore nylons and these heels. She rolled her eyes and said "fine, go ahead and do it. I know you are going to do it anyway!" I tickled the crap out of her until she changed into boots!

JACK

My wife wears shoes like those to work all the time! Wish a tickler worked in her office! Haha

Fun guy, does your wife have ticklish feet ? Have you ever tickled her through those open arched shoes ?

True stories about tickling feet in sandals? I have done that a few times. One that comes to mind is a girl who I dated several years back. She hated wearing shoes was usually always barefoot but if she had to wear shoes especially in the summer it's was always flip flops or sandals. We would play always game yo see how long she could keep them on if I stroked the sides of her feet or slip a finger underneath her sole and it would always end the same way. She would wiggle her feet ,giggle, laugh and off came the shoes. To give a description of her. She is 5'3" petite with a size 5 or 6 foot. Very cute feet and as much as she was barefoot they were always very smooth. She would walk on gravel and not even flinch. Give her a single finger stroke up the bottom of her foot and she just crumbled. She was always a fun tickle..

I did this to an ex girlfriend her feet were very ticklish... one night we were over my cousins we had all been drinking sitting around she had her feet in my lap like she would usually do she had on flip flops, out of nowhere I just started tickling her feet making her squirm and kick them off. She then asked me to put them back on so I would act like I was going to and then go right back to tickling her feet making her kick some more this went on for a few minutes haha fun times

Ella!! After reading this post I have looked for an opportunity to tickle a girl I know that always wears open heels or something similar....today she was sitting right in Starbucks and I got my chance! It was happenstance that I ran into her. She was technically a distance cousin, but I didn't mind once I saw what she was wearing. She has black hair, green eyes, pretty face....blue t-shirt, grey pants the almost nothing heels! I ran up and said hi and we gave each other a big hug. I didn't waste anytime. I got right down on my knee right next to her crossed legs and mumbled something like "hey nice shoes" and tickled her instep with my finger and stopped. She giggled out "thanks." I wasn't looking up. She continued talking on. I said "where did you get this shoes." I didn't wait, I tickled her high step three or four more times before I stood up (getting kind of nervous) and feeling bashful I took one look at her face. She had a small smile on her face and said that she bought them in a shoe store in the UK. I was having a hard time focusing on the rest of the conversation. I think at some point I said goodbye...I think. I will definitely look for another chance to see her in those shoes. (why didn't I think of that before?!)

My Dear Wife modeling a pair of her own shoes for a now-defunct fetish site. They're British-designed by Julian Hakes, an architect who usually designs bridges, and his original inspiration, oddly enough, was a twist of lime.

That's why they're called 'Mojitos', from the corkscrewed fruit peel used as a garnish for that particular drink.

j7991c.jpg

Here's some footage (har har) of two models wearing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eswpD_AQc8E

And finally, to forestall the inevitable questions, yes.

It's very easy.

Simply Tickling has some clips of women being tickled with sandals or heels on.

Fabulous

My Dear Wife modeling a pair of her own shoes for a now-defunct fetish site. They're British-designed by Julian Hakes, an architect who usually designs bridges, and his original inspiration, oddly enough, was a twist of lime.

That's why they're called 'Mojitos', from the corkscrewed fruit peel used as a garnish for that particular drink.

j7991c.jpg

It's very easy.
Those are fantastic. Never seen them before

j7991c.jpg

It's very easy.

I remember those wonderful shoes. :feets:

Those are fantastic. Never seen them before

Glad you like them- if you want to buy a pair for your G/F just google 'Hakes Mojito shoes', click 'Shopping', and there you are.

They're a bit expensive, but a lot unique...

Glad you like them- if you want to buy a pair for your G/F just google 'Hakes Mojito shoes', click 'Shopping', and there you are.

They're a bit expensive, but a lot unique...
thanks for the heads up. ill take a look

I definitely recommend this to those who haven't tried it. I really believe it increases their sensitivity, because the lee has a false sense of security. They think they'll get some protection, then I insert a feather under her sole and maybe stick one under her toes and she goes nuts. If they're ticklish on the tops of their feet, you can have even more fun. The best part comes midway through the session, where you slowly take off the shoes. I usually go after one foot first (the less ticklish foot for women who are more ticklish on one foot than the other), leaving the other shoe on for the moment. When I finish with the first foot, she is in an absolute panic when I start taking off the other shoe. It's a great mind game to play on your partner.

I’ve thought of something akin to this with s few comic book super-heroines. Quite often they’re drawn with boots that look like socks, and my theory is that you could tickle through them.

Spider-Woman was the first who got me thinking this. Rogue too.
df5f0d072de7444ec5e68d309e198607.jpg

d60897240af2166148361749bda1b432.jpg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back