• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet through sandals/ exposed shoes

open access f/nylons

Last edited:
Simply Tickling has a bit of content that features tickling through exposed heels, Sandals, and such

Hate thread resurrections but i'm doing one myself now... to mainly suggest an idea for content.

Besides simply tickling and Absolute tickling...and JPFC the German tickling video producer from years ago...I just don't see a lot of this in terms of tickling video production.

I think it may be an idea...suggestion even, for producers to maybe dip a toe (no pun intended lol) into this Niche taste, because for many of us, this is a brilliant, tease way of tickling and as a member mentioned earlier in the thread, it makes the Lee more sensitive, even in flip flops, due to the mind thinking that the feet are protected.

I have experience of this (I have a day off work today so i may type up the stories after I take dog for a walk), and it is indeed true, the Lee's feet become more sensitive. It's similar when you tickle the waist of a Lee when they have a t shirt or something on as opposed to naked, they seem more sensitive as they mind think's they're protected but they're not.

I have also used an electric flosser on my close friend a while ago when i went to see her, as she'd told me whilst messaging that her Converse had a hole on the right shoe where the pinky toe goes. When I went up to visit her a week later, she let me (after me bringing her a Subway) use the flosser through the little hole. I'll type up the story today for you guys, but it was the BEST ever reaction i'd had from her. Better than Anything I had tried previously. Best of all, I had her shoe gripped, laces tied, so she could move her foot in the shoe to try get away but it was pointless haha.

Things like this leave a lot to the imagination, and so are often more sensual, more arousing.

Just my 2p (or 2c as in the states).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back