• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My new drug and first tickle session

indyalways97

Verified
No words can ever possibly describe how utterly amazing my first session was. I typically wouldn't drive two hours to meet just anyone, but man am I glad I did. My ler was THE NICEST man I could've asked for. I can't even say I was all that nervous because he just made me feel so welcome and comfortable to the community.

Down to the tickling. You can't have tickling without some teasing and personally for me, that was the best part. I was even teased in Spanish and my God was it fun. He claims I have this "tough girl" persona and threatened to break it out of me. Whether he did or not depends on who you ask lol.

Even though I never had a session before, I honestly thought my worst spots were my knees and thighs and don't get me wrong, they were pretty bad. Pretty, pretty bad. But I was very happy to learn where my true weaknesses were which happened to be my heels and armpits. But I had to roll my eyes when we discovered the palms of my hands even made me giggle.

To keep it short, everything drove me insane. Electric toothbrush, hair brush, a damn pen. Even down to simply poking my ribs (which I highly recommend). But the ultimate ultimate worst, and by worst I mean best, was the electric razor and his hands. I wish I could show how many typos I'm making writing this just by thinking about it. I had the BEST safeword too but let's just say the word was very tired out by the end of the session.

At a few points I wanted to scream not only because I could barely take it, but because I was so happy. Especially when he handed me a "first tickle session" congratulatory card with a blind fold stuffed in it! Which let me add that blindfolds are THE way to go.

Overall no word has yet to be invented to describe utter downright overwhelming joy. I believe we went for 9 hours and it wasn't enough. Even for my first time. I just had too much fun begging and pleading and taunting and thrashing and sweating.

And now a week later I can't stop thinking about it. It's like being taken off of the best pill ever. It's like my body craves it. I can't stop thinking about how super kind and patient he was even though he claims he's just a regular guy. But I guess he can't help to be modest either.

Before I was pretty unconfident and hesitant about this fetish but there's so much joy in the rush of it and to made to feel helpless and forced to break down and beg and plead was so damn hot. To have that electric pulse of my nerves shoot through my body with every poke and nibble (nibbling was also a favorite of mine). The BEST experience of my life hands down and I long for it again.

Welcome !!

Looking forward to hearing about more of your experiences (and/or fantasies)!

:dancingmonster:

Welcome to the TMF, indyalways97, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your intense experience with us. :D

Not only were you lucky to have such a great first session, but he was extremely lucky to have such an enthusiastic 'lee! I would love to find that!

Congrats on putting yourself out there and enjoying it! Did you meet on this site?

No words can ever possibly describe how utterly amazing my first session was. I typically wouldn't drive two hours to meet just anyone, but man am I glad I did. My ler was THE NICEST man I could've asked for. I can't even say I was all that nervous because he just made me feel so welcome and comfortable to the community.

Down to the tickling. You can't have tickling without some teasing and personally for me, that was the best part. I was even teased in Spanish and my God was it fun. He claims I have this "tough girl" persona and threatened to break it out of me. Whether he did or not depends on who you ask lol.

Even though I never had a session before, I honestly thought my worst spots were my knees and thighs and don't get me wrong, they were pretty bad. Pretty, pretty bad. But I was very happy to learn where my true weaknesses were which happened to be my heels and armpits. But I had to roll my eyes when we discovered the palms of my hands even made me giggle.

To keep it short, everything drove me insane. Electric toothbrush, hair brush, a damn pen. Even down to simply poking my ribs (which I highly recommend). But the ultimate ultimate worst, and by worst I mean best, was the electric razor and his hands. I wish I could show how many typos I'm making writing this just by thinking about it. I had the BEST safeword too but let's just say the word was very tired out by the end of the session.

At a few points I wanted to scream not only because I could barely take it, but because I was so happy. Especially when he handed me a "first tickle session" congratulatory card with a blind fold stuffed in it! Which let me add that blindfolds are THE way to go.

Overall no word has yet to be invented to describe utter downright overwhelming joy. I believe we went for 9 hours and it wasn't enough. Even for my first time. I just had too much fun begging and pleading and taunting and thrashing and sweating.

And now a week later I can't stop thinking about it. It's like being taken off of the best pill ever. It's like my body craves it. I can't stop thinking about how super kind and patient he was even though he claims he's just a regular guy. But I guess he can't help to be modest either.

Before I was pretty unconfident and hesitant about this fetish but there's so much joy in the rush of it and to made to feel helpless and forced to break down and beg and plead was so damn hot. To have that electric pulse of my nerves shoot through my body with every poke and nibble (nibbling was also a favorite of mine). The BEST experience of my life hands down and I long for it again.

That was a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us :bubble:

Great story, indyalways97, and well told. I’m so happy for you, and can’t wait to read more of your experiences.

The high you get from being tickled in a more intense way for a longer period is a hell of an awesome thing. You should feel pretty awesome for another few days. :)

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back