• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling noise

Volsung

Verified
I have seen several posts concerning what kind of music goes best with say, a tickling session, and I got to thinking... why not just have the classic cartoon type tickle noise?
You can use your cell phone for this...

Since I have an iPhone, I can only speak for you Apple users... I'm sure there is a related noise for the other users as well.

The easiest way to get there would be:

1. Open the clock app.
2. Select, or Edit an Alarm.
3. Under Sound, Select Classic
4. Under Classic, Select Trill.

You can then use this noise as an Alarm or timer. I would just keep the menu open and Tap on the Trill option as needed.

Tell me what you think....

As youve said. It is quite cartoonish in nature, if thats what floats your boat i guess its great! Although that cartoonish noise does quite excite some others mentally, because it creates a playful atmosphere and anticipation for the sensation of being tickled.

But for some people like me, i prefer tickling someone with no background music. Like many others, I treat tickling as foreplay. The cartoonish music might disrupt the sexual ambience.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

This would be funny for the first 5 seconds and then get quite annoying. But cute idea lol

I’ve had a ler put on like that relaxing spa type music and it was actually really nice. It doesn’t distract from the tickling but it also gives some background noise and cuts through any silence.

But every session is different and “relaxing” isn’t everyone’s goal haha

How about just hysterical laughter from the 'lee?

Agreed! The whole cartoon/playful thing seems to be the trend the last 10 + years...def not my thing, but to each their own. I'm a sadistic tickler, it's what gets me off, and i'm very proud of that :jester:

I only sugested this as field of interest. I've seen so many posts about using music, thought this might be an alternative.
Yes, I agree... I wouldn't want this on all the time either.

That trill noise gives me the same feeling as nails scratching on a chalkboard X/

Tickling someone to the trill alarm would be cute for a few seconds, but i would get annoyed if i kept it on lol.

The sound i like hearing the most during tickling is the laughter from the lee themselves. :D

All I'm saying is is that this is a typical tickle cartoon noise.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back