• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Catherine in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Catherine in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

For those of you that know me, you know by now that I don't screw around. I made all of my equipment specifically for tickling, and none of the models are going to just slip out or escape. There isn't any acting in my studio, I just lock a girl into the device and tickle her. I'm happy to tell you that the new girl Catherine does not have a problem with this at all. Catherine is 26, 5'3" tall, and she is down for me to push her to her limits. She really is so extremely ticklish, but she has fun with it anyway. Catherine is not wearing a shirt, just her bra, so I make sure to put her arms up in the Tickle Chair. This is going to give me easy access to tickling her sides and underarms, which she already told me were also extremely ticklish. As soon as I start tickling this girl's feet, she is laughing nonstop. That's when I know it's going to be a great shoot, and that everything I do to this girl is going to drive her crazy. And it does. After a minute or two, I hurry up and get baby oil on her soles, and then I get back to work. Of course, this always intensifies the sensation, and it works really well. I have her laughing a lot for a few minutes, and then I put the toe ties on. Now she is completely helpless, and she ACTUALLY LIKES IT. It doesn't take long until I am in full force, and Catherine has to endure all of my tickling techniques. The toothbrush in between her toes was awesome. But the massagers on this girl, with the baby oil on her feet, were making her go completely nuts. I kept applying baby oil over and over again so I could keep scrubbing her soles with the massagers, and she was loving every minute of it. She kept telling me what tickled most, and asking me to do it more. This girl really wanted her limits pushed, and that's exactly what you see here. Catherine was pulling on the restraints as hard as she could, because she could barely take it, but there is no way she is going to escape the Tickle Chair. I told you, I don't mess around, that's what I made that thing for bro. I definitely like to watch the girls squirm and pull on the restraints though, which is why I had to make such durable equipment. You're welcome. There were a few times I moved to her upperbody, and her reactions were amazing. I couldn't wait to get her on the Tickle Table, and now I can't wait to show you!

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Attachments

• Catherine Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    Catherine Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 540
  • Catherine Tickle Chair - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
now thats a girl i love keep on tickling forever and also catherine loved every second of it keep up the good work.

jeffcool:

I know she's a good one! She said she likes to be helpless like that, and my equipment does a good job at holding her.

Just look at the difference between Catherine's first clip and her last clip! She really loved to be tickled most of the time!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back