• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25 F Switch looking to rp

Lisatheticklee

TMF Poster
25 F Switch looking to rp [Please read description]

Hey there, currently interested in taking on potential new rpers. Got some fairly lofty standards, must be descriptive and have good English/grammar and I prefer more story-based stuff with an expanded world written in a third person narrative. Also please be okay with incorporating other elements into the rp but be aware tickling will always be the primary focus and will always be present unless you explicitly say so. I also prefer it if things take an erotic turn. As for being a switch this doesn't mean that I'll only ler, I do expect to get tickled back, so if you're just a lee then don't bother. And in case it was on your mind, I don't do meetups.

All's said, if you make the cut, I look forward to seeing what we come up with.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd love to rp with you sometime. Give me a shout. Appreciate your time. Thanks!

Hey! I would love to RP I’m a 23 Y/O guy and crazy crazy ticklish and always love revenge.

Hey Lisa....if you're still looking please let me know...I've done quite a bit of rp before and have always enjoyed doing it.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back