• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Show - free "animated comic"

PolarBearNSFW

TMF Expert
This is a passion project. Here is a short little thing I made.

theShow_page0.jpg

theShow_page1.jpg

theShow_page2.gif

"Karen has been "fucked over by a younger secretary".
Her promotion's out the roof. The golden ticket didn't get her very excited, but the moment she walked in, she knew what she wanted to do."

-N.5

theShow_page3.gif

"Naomi was pissed at her husband a lot. The kids were a total mess and she was going to spend the evening reading a good novel." That's it. That's all she wrote.

- N.5

theShow_page4.gif

"Diana has gotten riled up by a guy in the office that is pushing and pulling without showing commitment. She says she's glad the ticket will help her, and-oh...there's a note! Oh...Diana would like a private meeting with me regarding the admission process for The Hive! This is quite a victory for us here at Research and Development."

theShow_page5.gif

Lance and Tristan have been dating for a while, and as soon as the opportunity came by, Lance chose to bring her over to spend the night there. It might be the first couple that joins the Hive willing- I mean, with visible excitement.

- N.5

theShow_page6.gif

Marta is going to take a shower and, she says, "watch dragons fall out of the skies for poor reasons."
I am afraid as part of a somewhat reclusive society I am not aware of what that means.
Nonetheless, her lack of interest proved beneficial for the volunteer on the other side, as he could pick what the setting would be for himself, at the cost of his softest spot under his soles. Unfortunately, it seems Marta got bored of "Ice Kings" and "Dragons" quickly enough to shift her interest towards the volunteer's worst spot.

Tits on a bike! This is amazing!

I think this may be the best you've ever done. Love it!
I have probably done better in terms of rendering (light and color) but yeah I think this still counts as the work I'm the most proud of at the moment. Thanks for saying that my friend

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

You were not kidding when you stated that this is a passion project!

The animations are top notch and each of the moving parts expertly chosen to bring the various scenarios to life.

Masterful work! BRAVO!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

You were not kidding when you stated that this is a passion project!

The animations are top notch and each of the moving parts expertly chosen to bring the various scenarios to life.

Masterful work! BRAVO!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Good to hear you liked it Jim. More to come.

I think I did fall off the chair.

:yowzer::yowzer::yowzer::yowzer::yowzer:

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Mindblowingly devilish, and then... "Volunteers," hmm? :devilish:

Fabulous series. Love that they are all volunteers. Would love to trade places with the last guy! Keep up the good work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back