• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Titillating Scoop (*/f tickle)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
TMNTT.jpg

“I grow tired of your games miss O’Neil.” The intimidating silhouette of Shredder stood over the trusted up body of the beautiful news reporter.

Looks like that tip off about the Foot Clan hideout was right on the money, except for the details of when the Clan would return. Though if it wasn’t dangerous then it wasn’t worth reporting as April always thought. Though, this might be just a little too much danger for her liking. Maybe she should have taken Mikey up on those karate lessons.

“I will only ask one more time reporter.... “ April could clearly see the threatening glare in the clan leader’s piercing red eyes as he leaned in with each word. “Where. Are. The. Turtles....”

The plucky news reporter scooted backed against the chair she was bound to. Trying her best to distance herself away from the fiend’s who drew closer still. Her adorable face crunched up to form an annoyed pout.

“You’re the super villain here, you tell me! Or with all that armor, are you more suited to be a walking talking mirror??” The comment set the villain back a few inches in shock, it also earned a bit of snickering from the ninjas that stood guard in the storage room she was being held.

The laughter soon stopped once Shredder turned his menacing glare on his own underlings for their disrespect. The only thing that could be heard then was him taking out his blade.

April’s eyes widened.”Gulp...”

Shredder started to pace around her, blade in hand. “Know this reporter, the only thing valuable about your life is the info you hold.”

April tried her best to stay calm, but sharp things were never really something she enjoyed. Especially that close to her. As hard as she tried for hide it, her fear showed.

“T-then haha, I would hate to part ways with it....” she closed her eyes as Shredder loomed behind her. She felt the blade on her neck. Relief didn’t come until she heard the sound of the blade being put away... and a coded knock on the door.

“Mark my words Miss O’Neil. You will talk. Let her in.” The door was open by the Clansmen standing guard. “You see Miss O’Neil, there is another reason I allow you to stay with us in the land of the living. A third party has great interest in you.”

The clicking of heels could be heard as the mysterious “her” entered the storage room of the hide out stopping before she stepped into the light. She tsked at the view of April’s bound, curvy body, spoken with a youthful New York dialect.

“Didn’t I tell ya boys how I wanted her?”

Shredder, seemingly finding the mystery woman’s attitude amusing, shrugged off the comment with a deep chuckle. He walked off to the side of the room, into the shadows where he could no longer be seen by April. ”Oh DO excuse us for the error hmhmhm.... go on men.”

“Hey! What’s going on! Someone talk to me! HEY! G-Get this off NOW! AH!!! LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE YOU CREEPS! AH! OW! WATCH WITH THAT ROPE!!!” April protested and struggled but the Foot Clan’s handy work continued uninterrupted. She was blindfolded and relieved of her boots, her pretty feet exposed for all to see. Oh and they were most certainly seen. Most of the ninjas there had to adjust themselves from the site of her beautiful pale arches. They almost felt bad for her, but not as bad as how they wanted to see what comes next.

April suddenly felt all the hands grabbing her leave. The work was done. Now even more helpless then before with her feet suspended by rope, toes tied. Vulnerable. The clicking could be heard again. Louder. LOUDER. By the sound of it she was being circled once more. Finally it stopped, it sounded as if a chair was pulled up beside her and whoever this was took a seat.

“Look at ya. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a prettier broad then you toots.” Her accent was rough, but her voice soft. Almost caressing her ear as she spoke into it. Her lips gently brushing against it. It sent a certain kind of shiver up her spine...

“Tell me little miss goody goody, this seem particularly familiar to ya?”

April started to breath heavy, her large breasts straining against her yellow jump suit. “I-I... u-ummm. I think I’d remember something like this...”

“Hmmmmm how bout this?~”

Suddenly April felt something glide down her cleavage. It felt soft, like.... ticklish. It wasn’t a finger. It felt like a.... kinda like a.... what was it???

“..... tickle tickle little April.~”

April’s entire body jolted with surprise. It was years ago but it all came flooding back like it was yesterday! The feather! The laughing! The torture!!!

“DON TURTELLI?!?!?!”

Instantly her blindfold was pulled down so the captor and captive could meet face to face. And there she was. She hard to be in her twenties, younger than her. A ravishing raven haired young woman who the reporter had no problem admitting to herself that she was damn fine looking. She sported a tight black tube top that was certainly working overtime along with black jeans with huge rips in the thighs, and the culprit of the clicking being some very high heels. She smiled smugly at April, her black gangster hat hiding her eyes.

“It’s Francesca actually. Charmed I’m sure. I’m so touched you remember my pops, he sure remembered you. Even when they threw him in the slammer!!”

Francesca quickly stood from her chair, grabbing a handful of April’s hair and pulled it back along with her head. Not like she was yanking it from the roots, but like a lover in the heat of the moment of climax.

Turtelli looked down at O’Neil’s body, licking the teeth of her Cheshire Cat smile.

“Let me tell ya somethin sweets, it’s a hard life when daddy goes away. I get pulled outta my school and have to take over the family business. Don’t worry though. I only blame ya a lot!! Oh la la, The gig does come with its own perks though.”

The fiery criminal tauntingly waved her feather above the reporters shocked flustered face. Shredder, not to be forgotten, spoke from the darkness.

“Get the info I require before sunrise and the reporter is yours. As agreed. My men are ready to go as soon as we have a location.”

“I hear ya metal head. Which means you and me little missy have 4 hours. And I intend to make the most out of every single second.” Francesca never broke her gaze with April. Then in an unexpected twist she tightened the blindfold around her mouth, repurposing it as a gag. April struggled and protested, but it now only came out as muffles and grunts. With that and a knowing wink the young Turtelli went to what will surely lead her to the info she wanted. April’s sensitive, helpless, ticklish feet.

“Keep track of yourself girl. Fail to deliver and pay the consequences.”

Francesca rolled her eyes and brought the chair with her. She sat right in front of what would now be the object of her attention for the night. She made sure to loop past the feet to get a good look of their owners face. April was clearly all turned around. She knew she was in trouble now.

“Now let’s see.” Francesca slowly drew her feather down the ball of her foot right down to the heel. April’s turned her head away, embarrassed that she had ALREADY shown weakness. The gangsters smile only grew wider.

“Ah, the hell with it!” She suddenly chucked the feather behind her and went to town. All ten of her fingers fluttered all around April’s feet with humiliating glee. She mimicked the feather movement from before and scribbled her fingers from ball to heel over and over again. Up to down. Up to down. All the while April’s feet put on the sexiest show for her, flexing and wiggling. Showing off those oh so tantalizing wrinkles. “Oh yes sweet face, ya in for a whole different kinda ticklin with me baby. Now laugh. No questions right now. Just laughter.”

And laugh she did. The room was flooded with the sweet sound of the news reporters ticklish agony. The way she struggled, the way she bucked, well... it didn’t bring much mercy from the onlookers. One thing for certain though, April O’Neil might just be the most beautiful ticklee ever seen. Every moment and sound she made just made ever bystander crave more.

—————

Hour one seemed to go by in a flash.... for Francesca at least. For April and her feet it felt like a century. With all that finger attention and scratchy nails, her feet were sporting the cutest shade of pink, all the while she wheezed into her gag. Catching her breath.

“Look at ya go sweet cheeks. How could I stay mad at a B-E-A-utiful broad like you! Let’s say me and ya kiss and make up?~” April didn’t like the sound of it, though this wasn’t about sound. It was about feel. And what she felt was the criminal gal’s full lips pressing against her left arch, leaving a humiliating kiss mark. One of many as Francesca smooched the spent soles again and again and again. Each one inciting a squeal from the oh so sensitive O’Neil.

While her lips did the kissing her fingers did the walking. Entangling themselves between her wiggling toes. April’s eyes almost rolled back in her skull. But not just cause of the tickling. Something about this was getting her hot. And it wasn’t just the lights. This girl’s mouth, her fingers, it was coaxing our reactions she certainly didn’t feel her first time around with such an interrogation technique.

“Mwah! Mmmmmwah! Hey now, don’t ya go fading on me there, cutie pie! Ya still got a whole lot more punishment coming your way before you get asked a single question.” Francesca couldn’t stop herself anymore and started to nibble on the wrinkles of the sensually stimulated feet. Each pocket of flesh home to a whole bundle of nerves just waiting to be teased and tickled!

“MMMMMMMFFFFF!!!!! MFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFFMMFMF! MMMOOO! MOOMRFFFPPPHHH!!!”

“Mmm shoulda known a sexy thing like you would use coconut oil on these puppies. How did you know I just LOVE coconut.~”

“MMFMMFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!”

As the muffled screams still echoed through the room, the Foot Clansmen watching all of this unfold started to wish their uniforms included baggier pants...

—————

Hour three and counting. Not much time left.

Francesca switched things up by sitting on her captives lap. All that struggling had revealed something any man would give their arm to see. The busty chest of the famously sexy news reporter April O’Neil . Turtelli, now using two feathers for the price of one, circled them around the stiffened nipples of her lustful captive. It was a continuous motion. Never stopping never slowing. It made April’s body quake and Francesca knew it.

“Hmmmmmm I think ya finally earned yourself your first question toots. Gonna be a good girl and answer for me?”

April only looked up with her with those big pleading eyes. She couldn’t tell up from down at this point, only that she was going bonkers! As much as she enjoyed her feet getting some time to relax this was just maddening. And god so sexy.

“Question one....” She leaned in close, nose to nose. “Are ya ticklish April? Huh? Are ya ticklish? Does my sexy broadcaster have ticklish titties?”

Oh my god yes. YES! April wasn’t even thinking anymore. She was just absentmindedly nodding her head to the question. Francesca laughed dominantly right in April’s face as she burned with shame. God she loves this. She dreamed of this since se was 18. Breaking this girl like the delicate little thing that she was for what she did to her family.

“Yes she does! Oh yes, she does.~ I think April might just have the most ticklish bod I’ve ever coochie cooed. So eager. So sensitive.... I wonder, question two...”

Shredder who had been oddly silent this entire time suddenly spoke up. “THE LOCATION! NOW!” He quickly cleared his thought and got a hold on himself. Was it possible even the leader of the Foot Clan was getting a bit flustered by all this?

“KEEP YA HELMET ON!” She barked back. “Question two!” She quickly turned back to April whose eyes were half open. She was really starting to lose herself to the feather pleasure. Something that was clear to see for her tormentor.

“..... you want to cum don’t you? Oh my god. Ya want to cum! It’s all over your desperate face!”

April again just looked at her, dumbfounded. Suddenly Francesca ripped off her gag and grabbed her face firmly.

“Answer me!”

“...yes..”

“You wanna cum???”

“OH GOD YES!”

“Beg me! Beg me now! Beg me to tickle ya feet till you cum all inside your cute little jump suit!”

And like that the dam broke. April O’Neil began to beg. Not just because it was demanded of her, but because it was what her body was crying out for. Oh god she wanted more! She didn’t want it to stop!

“TICKLE ME! Tickle my feet! Tickle me right now! Please! You can do whatever you want to them! They’re all yours! I’M all yours! I’m sorry! JUST TICKLE ME!!!!”

Francesca cackled obnoxiously. “Anything I want?!?”

“ANYTHING!!!”

“The location! NOW!” Shredder stepped out from the shadows as Francesca got into position. It seemed like everyone was gonna get exactly what they wanted!

“Come on April. I’ll tickle you soooo good. Just give us the location. Give it to me and we can keep playing!~”

April bit her lip as she looked at both villains. So many things zipping through her mind. She wasn’t thinking clearly. She wasn’t thinking! “...... THE SEWER! THEY’RE IN THE SEWER IN AN ABANDONED SUBWAY STATION UNDER CHINATOWN!!! Follow the pizza smell and you’ll find them in minutes!”

Everything appeared to stop right after that moment. They’ve won. And god did April feel so good to lose. But not as good as she was about to feel.

“Well now. It seems our business has concluded. You have your prize. Now I will get mine.” With that Shredder left, and with him a bunch of reluctant underlings. It was just April and Francesca.

“Haha. Hate to think what’s gonna happen to ya little turtle friends. Their pretty much doomed.~” Francesca smugly smiles as she sat once more at April’s feet.

“Yea yea.... now tickle me!~” April but her lip and wiggled her toes almost tauntingly. Invitingly. She wanted her reward NOW.

Francesca just licked her lips and cracked her knuckles. “Naughty little thing. Now where was I? Oh yes...Tickle tickle tickle!~”

———

On the other side of the door, Foot Clan ninjas gathered to try and hear as much as they could. Oh the music they treated to. Not only did they hear the sound of April’s sweet laughter, but scrams her lustful surrender. April’s moans were better than any girl you could find online as she heaved and climaxes again and again. The only thing they could hear from Francesca was her cooing. Trying to get as much as she could.

“At a girl.... moan for mommy.~”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHYES! OH GOD YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!”

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

WOW, sweet art work and story. loved them both. thank you.:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back