• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spastic Soles - a fantasy f/m video description -- Tickled Beyond Hope

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
A debut as writing tickling-related stories go... Loosely based around my switch/'ler and myself.
The idea struck to write a description based upon a fantasy video which does not exist, has not been made, and I realize it's in reverse order, as usually a description is written *after* the film is shot. However, perhaps this could serve as a script. Hey it could happen - nothing is off the table.
Without further adieu, I present to you a description of the video entitled "SPASTIC SOLES: TICKLED BEYOND HOPE, featuring yours truly, Ticklishgeek, and evil seductive temptress SchoolGirl Lisa. I hope you enjoy it ;)

Description:
Watch as SchoolGirl Lisa cleverly tricks Kevin the Ticklishgeek into a scenario in which she uses his greatest, most secret weakness against him. Being ticklish is his kryptonite - he is powerless to resist it! Listen as she teases and taunts him ever-so-cruelly for being the most ticklish person she has ever met!

His spastic soles..

Premise details:
Lisa loves his ticklish laughter, and amuses herself with it all the while as she torments him. She knows how ridiculously ticklish he is on his bare feet, ribs, armpits and basically all over his entire body. She exploits this fact to force the most delicious laughter from his lips - he cannot help it. That is just his reflexive response to any touch on his insanely hyper-ticklish hotspots. From the deep tickling, to quick or slow strokes, to even the lightest of touches, she goes all in, delighted with herself at the effect her work has on his most tender, sensitive skin. When she goes in-between his toes, or holds a foot back, she understands that with each stroke or flick of her fingertips, she is more powerful than he is, and she knows just how to zero right in like a laser to discover (and remembers so she can come back again and again) the dozens of kill zones all over his body, and especially those sensitive soles and toes. She wonders if he'll burst! How long will it take before he is a writhing, pathetic mess of giggles, a puddle of laughter, and when will he begin to cry out, begging her to stop? Even though she won't. Her pleasure is in his suffering. She wants to make him laugh for DAYS... The bottoms of his feet are just excruciatingly ticklish, and he is so beyond embarrassed by this fact. It's why the torture factor here works so completely well.
She plays him just like a violin. Or, perhaps a banjo is a more appropriate metaphor. Extracting his involuntary, instinctual laughter like you would draw milk from a cow. Skillfully, artfully, expertly. Taunting him, saying things like "This is what you get. Ticklish boy." Occasionally allowing her stone blue eyes to meet his - when he doesn't have them clenched shut, they seem to plead with her: "Why?!" She notes he is now shaking, convulsing, bucking under the "weight" of her deftly and rapidly moving fingers as much as his restraints will allow, the vocalized bouts of laughter being produced growing more and more desperate the more she sadistically determines to further elicit them. Panic sets in. This is getting intense for him, and she plans to keep going for a long while.
Smiling from ear to ear, She looks at his state, satisfied with herself at the destruction she is doing to this poor boy. Our hero really does have the most ticklish feet on the planet. How can he survive this?? She owns him now, he is totally wrecked, unable to form any sort of thought - much less words - in his mind, which is now complete mush. However, if he was capable of any thoughts whatsoever, they would likely be about how badly he wants to worship her soles. Will she force her own feet in his face while she tickle tortures him? What will she demand?

Last edited:
Wonderful vignette, barefeetarebest. I love the focus on Lisa's introspection; the erotic value seems to lie in the way she conceives and considers their relationship and what she's doing. I don't think I'd have guessed the inspiration unless you mentioned it; it's lovely the variety of personal places that kind of thing can come from among people.

Wonderful vignette, barefeetarebest. I love the focus on Lisa's introspection; the erotic value seems to lie in the way she conceives and considers their relationship and what she's doing. I don't think I'd have guessed the inspiration unless you mentioned it; it's lovely the variety of personal places that kind of thing can come from among people.

I've always loved this scenario also. I thought that bringing and writing from her perspective would add a new level to the piece. Ok miss her. I'm now in the process of looking for a ler (and lee, but they don't necessarily have to be one in the same) who can match what I have experienced in years past but also add layers, dynamics, lend unfamiliar creativity and this make sessions more intense and difficult to endure...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back