• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Take 2 M/M (sexual)

650lee

About a year after my first visit to the boat to get tickled I had a sudden urge and text the first and only guy who tickled me. He responded to meet him there in an hour and bring socks so he could have a souvenir. Since I was so last minute we did not have time to set up any restraints I was at first disappointed and didn’t think it would be as good.... not was I wrong.

He had me strip down to boxers and socks and lie face down on the bed. He slowly tickled me as I squirmed around running his fingers up and down my legs over my sock covered feet and then into them. What came next surprised me he was able to pin my legs down and tickle my feet even when I was trying to get them away from him. He pulled off my socks and gave my feet a good tickling before I managed to get them away from him.

I flipped over and he reached into my boxers and started to slowly tease me while he tickled my armpits and told me to keep them above my head(didn’t last long) once he had enough of that he used his knees to spread my legs open and slowly jerked me off while he ran a single finger nail over my balls and crack. When he finally made me cum I thought I was done.... but he tickled me for another minute or so until he was done with me.

Hopefully having some trouble getting a time and date set up

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back