• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Ticklish Experience

What is the most ticklish experience you have ever seen, heard of or been a part of as a ler or lee.

A great batch of mushrooms and an amazing ‘Ler. It was the most insanely sensitive I’ve ever been and the best session I’ve ever had.

I was 13 years old at the time and I was gang tickled by all of the girls in my class.

A girl I dated many moons back became quite the 'monster' once she realized how much I enjoyed tickling and being tickled. She had a very open mind and a great attitude about '..trying anything once...and if I like it...forevermore!' From very early on, we relished tickling each other (especially each others' feet) on a daily basis.

On one occasion in particular, she really went on a tear and tickled me head to toe...using her own body to keep areas she was tickling open and exposed to her exploring fingers, and finished me off pinning/straddling the backs of my lower legs and tickled my feet for what seemed like forever and I loved EVERY minute of it...I experienced two 'tickle-gasms' throughout the tickle-fest she intiated. It was bliss personified!!

I experienced two 'tickle-gasms' throughout the tickle-fest she initiated. It was bliss personified!!

A "tickle-gasm"? Since you're a guy, I guess that means you creamed yourself twice? Must've made a hell of a mess! :p

An ex-gf and her sister held me down and tickled me on & off over a couple of hours. I’m not sure why, but it was the most ticklish I had ever felt. Exhausted doesn’t even begin to describe.

Not like we cared...lol...sometimes it would happen while I tickled her feet! :spermey:

Been in a gang tickle as a ler and lee. There were about 5-6 people involved including me, i think? We took turns being the one gang tickled. I like being tickled but having so many hands attack you at once can be a bit intense! :blaugh:

Been in a gang tickle as a ler and lee. There were about 5-6 people involved including me, i think? We took turns being the one gang tickled. I like being tickled but having so many hands attack you at once can be a bit intense! :blaugh:

Sounds fun lol

Had a crazy ex gf that was into some kinky stuff. Had a foot fetish for men and everything. Convinced me to get tied up spread eagle on her bed after sex. Said she was gonna blow me. Instead she tickled my feet and my balls for an hour. Then placed her vibrator on my taint which tickled soooo bad while she tickled my feet, that I blew a massive load all over

Had a crazy ex gf that was into some kinky stuff. Had a foot fetish for men and everything. Convinced me to get tied up spread eagle on her bed after sex. Said she was gonna blow me. Instead she tickled my feet and my balls for an hour. Then placed her vibrator on my taint which tickled soooo bad while she tickled my feet, that I blew a massive load all over

Wow! She does sound kinky! Cool girlfriend! If I were ticklish, I might want to steal her from you! :p

Not the most ticklish experience but I remember having a lot of fun with this one. This was when I tickled a friend of mine with a rose that was given to her. From her neck to her arms and hands as well, also her navel. I couldn't tickle her legs because she had jeans on but I did get all over her feet. She wasn't a louder laugher she was more of a giggle, a squeaker, and a squirmer. When I tickled her again I challenged her to not even smile. On her neck, arms, arms, and hands she did alright but couldn't help but smile, when it came to her navel and feet and would laugh quickly. Not the most ticklish girl I've tickled, I'd say average or above average, but that was a fun experience of mine and it was also the first time finding out she was ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back