• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Renee?

peace out,
daddy

I still miss HotelTickle! I think it would have been so cool to have Gloria in a video, but you would have been able to provide better service to both her and the community had you produced it.

Thanks! Yeah that was my wife and her two sisters and myself. I definitely had a fun time as I got to do what I wanted to do for years before that. Tickle my wife and her sisters in bondage. :)

You did great work. And “Lana” disappeared after that - I guess enough was enough &#55357;&#56836;

Fascinating thread, but it's dangerous to diagnose an online person we've never met. Maybe Gabrielle was real, maybe not. Maybe she died, or maybe she just wanted to ensure crazies would leave her alone. Either way, she (if she exists) doesn't want to be known to the public and that's ok.

Loving this thread. It’s like watching “Behind the Music” but for one of my favorite tickling studios. I sure hope that everyone is happy and healthy at this point though.

I remember Gabrielle. She called me on the phone once, around that time when things were heated, 1998 or 1999 or 2000. I had purchased one of Paradise Vision's videos in the past, so she had my address and my phone number. When she posted an ad here for a new video featuring mother/daughter stuff, I criticized it for the theme. Using my previous order information, she called me the next day, out of the blue, and asked why I was trying to destroy her company. The strange thing was, after a bit of talking, we actually got along pretty well. Being a young dumb guy, she knew what she was doing. Like "The Internet" described, we spoke for about three hours. I also got the sense that she was genuinely into the fetish. I remember her saying that Gia was her step-sister, and that Gia had some sort of serious congenital illness. At the end of the phone call, you could say that I was now completely on her side. I never criticized her videos again, even though the mother/daughter stuff really bothered me. She knew how to protect her business.
I can't imagine that Gabrielle and Renee were the same, because their voices were so different. Gabrielle truly had the best laugh that I've ever heard, and she knew it.
I also remember in detail her post attacking Jeff that got her banned. It was pure hate. It made no sense for someone who wanted to use the forum to excoriate the owner. It was frightening to see the level of animus that she could cultivate, yet she was so genuine and warm when I spoke to her on the phone. A troubled girl who was capable of great anger and great kindness. I always admired Jeff for allowing Paradise Vision to even come back to the forum.
I am very saddened to hear of her passing.

So one time a while back I had a problem with there members sight and I called and left a message. Thinking ok something probably won’t happen and I’ll have to cancel. Well Renee called me back, I was working when she did but she left a message. So I thought that was pretty cool and she fixed the problem.

She was insanely sexy as both a ‘lee and a ‘ler. Definitely my favorite girl from Tickling Paradise!

LBFT

That Kamiano was THE slimiest character i've ever seen in my life, he gave me the creeps and i got overwhelming douche chills every time he appeared in a vid; what was his story?!?

A little late to the game here but read the stuff and antics of Paradise Vision in the early years. Sorry Renee (and possibly fictional Gabrielle) but your site couldn't hold the jock of Real Tickling in the early 2000s. RT was superior in every way.

A little late to the game here but read the stuff and antics of Paradise Vision in the early years. Sorry Renee (and possibly fictional Gabrielle) but your site couldn't hold the jock of Real Tickling in the early 2000s. RT was superior in every way.

I dunno, aside from a couple of creepy male 'lers, PT had a goofy charm and girls-next-door quality that was pretty endearing.

I dunno, aside from a couple of creepy male 'lers, PT had a goofy charm and girls-next-door quality that was pretty endearing.

Oh I liked some of the Paradise Vision stuff, don't get me wrong, but hearing stories of the founder basically trying to bully competition out of the industry is crazy. Some of those male ticklers though...yikes. Why do I get the impression that somewhere out there was a library that had their photos posted on the registered offender bulletin?

They did have a much more girl next door charm than RT that had model caliber ticklees. While overall I preferred RT, there were some cuties at paradise vision. I remember the happiest I ever was came after I was able to purchase and livestream the French Maid tickling video when I got my first credit card way back in like 2003ish.

I've always had a lot of questions about Paradise Vision - for one thing, I was one of their primary targets for harassment and abuse when they first launched. They were started by a girl named Gabrielle, who never revealed herself on camera - she was just an internet identity. Her idea of promoting her business was to viciously attack me and Realtickling, who were the two major producers at the time.

She used to post claiming that I had privately told her all my videos were fake, bombard the message board with insults on my appearance, and at one point she even wrote a bunch of m/m tickling fiction starring me and Max Speer, I guess in an attempt to humiliate me.

One of the hazards in this business is that you end up dealing with people who have no idea what they're doing. Without any clue how to market and grow a business, they resorted to personally insulting and harassing the competition.

And also the way they did things was sort of strange at first, as we discussed in the recent thread about their Miss Ticklish USA pageant. They didn't want to admit that they used models - everyone had to be a contestant, or a friend of theirs, or in one case they supposedly tricked a prostitute into being tickled against her will.

But the one thing you would never hear early PV admitting to was - we hired a girl to come to our studio and film a tickling video as a job. I think they felt like that compromised the integrity of the video - "Our videos are so real that we don't even pay the girls - it's almost just a coincidence that they're for sale being tickled on tape!"

Then later, Gabrielle supposedly retired and handed off the business to her mother Renee, who was pretty active and not afraid to be on camera at all.

Over time, I started to believe that Gabrielle was a fiction - a persona created by Renee because she was concerned that as a middle-aged woman she might be criticized or rejected by the community.

The handoff from Gabrielle to Renee was very conveniently timed - the TMF had gotten big, and the original alt.tickling boards were all disappearing. Switching from Gabrielle to Renee allowed Paradise Vision to reach out to me and apologize for the daughter's behavior, and ask for a fresh start.

Which they wanted because they wanted to advertise here, and at the time I had a ban on all of their content because I was, I think justifiably, pissed off at the way they had treated me.

In any case, in my mind the puzzle pieces never quite fit together smoothly. To me the simplest explanation - Occam's razor - is that it was all just Renee.

I could be completely wrong of course. It's just what I've come to personally suspect about it, with the benefit of a lot of hindsight.

I know this thread is a bit old but this takes me back. I remember on the old USENET group, I posted something like I would prefer to watch a Magic Touch video over a Paradise Vision video(maybe not exactly but it was 21 years ago). And when she started trashing every other company, I think I suggested (maybe not as politely as I should) that she should perhaps keep quiet. She then responded quite negatively, which I can sort of understand. The fucked up thing was I then attacked by random guys on the Usenet. They were saying that I worked for another company and I had threatened Gabrielle on the phone(I never talked to the woman). I was like this is some crazy shit, but as quickly as it started it died down. This and being emailed bombed twice by Terri/David are just a few things I remember from the tickle newsgroup.

About eight years later, I had a pm with a guy, and he claimed he may have been one of those random guys that attacked me. According to him, Gabrielle would call guys up and request that they attack any supporters of other companies. He said that she would tell him what to say and he would do it. He seemed to indicate that there were a few of these minions, I guess you would call them. Another story he told me is that he actually constructed a pair of stocks for PV. Gabrielle had gotten him to make these stocks buy suggesting he could use these stocks on her. According to this guy, Kamino later picked up the stocks, and Gabrielle never talked to him again.

I know this thread is a bit old but this takes me back. I remember on the old USENET group, I posted something like I would prefer to watch a Magic Touch video over a Paradise Vision video(maybe not exactly but it was 21 years ago). And when she started trashing every other company, I think I suggested (maybe not as politely as I should) that she should perhaps keep quiet. She then responded quite negatively, which I can sort of understand. The fucked up thing was I then attacked by random guys on the Usenet. They were saying that I worked for another company and I had threatened Gabrielle on the phone(I never talked to the woman). I was like this is some crazy shit, but as quickly as it started it died down. This and being emailed bombed twice by Terri/David are just a few things I remember from the tickle newsgroup.

About eight years later, I had a pm with a guy, and he claimed he may have been one of those random guys that attacked me. According to him, Gabrielle would call guys up and request that they attack any supporters of other companies. He said that she would tell him what to say and he would do it. He seemed to indicate that there were a few of these minions, I guess you would call them. Another story he told me is that he actually constructed a pair of stocks for PV. Gabrielle had gotten him to make these stocks buy suggesting he could use these stocks on her. According to this guy, Kamino later picked up the stocks, and Gabrielle never talked to him again.

So what you're saying is Gabrielle did in fact exist?

I do believe she existed. Her feet and laugh were different from all the PV regulars. I just find it absolutely amazing that she managed to keep her face and identity secret for so long.

Totally believable stories. I remember talking to Gabrielle on a newsgroup also. She asked me some personal questions out of the blue and I felt like I could hear the wheels turning in her head, that she was thinking about how I could be of use to her. It all kind of fit in with her attacks on other companies, such as Magic Touch & Solefully Yours. I didn’t understand her behavior at all—it was flat out ugly, and the people she attacked were always cool & undeserving of such treatment. Very strange. Renee had a much different approach from what I could tell.

So what you're saying is Gabrielle did in fact exist?

She existed. She did voice-overs & jingles professionally, which is why she didn’t show her face.

One of the daughters was Renee’s biological daughter and one was a stepdaughter, from what I’ve been told by someone who knew her personally when they were still living in TX, pre- Paradise Vision.

Totally believable stories. I remember talking to Gabrielle on a newsgroup also. She asked me some personal questions out of the blue and I felt like I could hear the wheels turning in her head, that she was thinking about how I could be of use to her. It all kind of fit in with her attacks on other companies, such as Magic Touch & Solefully Yours. I didn’t understand her behavior at all—it was flat out ugly, and the people she attacked were always cool & undeserving of such treatment. Very strange. Renee had a much different approach from what I could tell.

I remember when Renee took over & the image of the company changed for the better.

One of the daughters was Renee’s biological daughter and one was a stepdaughter
Are you referring to Gia? I remember Gabby saying in one of the videos they were both Renee's, but from different fathers. Gabby was jealous of her gorgeous double-D's which came from Gia's father's side of the family.

Are you referring to Gia? I remember Gabby saying in one of the videos they were both Renee's, but from different fathers. Gabby was jealous of her gorgeous double-D's which came from Gia's father's side of the family.

Maybe that was it. Different fathers, not stepdaughter. It’s been several years. I noticed that Gia and Renee didn’t look that much alike, but Renee & her mother looked very much alike.

I remember when Renee took over & the image of the company changed for the better.

Although older ladies wasn't my thing, even in my early 20s I was very aroused by Renee being tickled while in a santa's helper outfit and pantyhose. It was also pretty cool that she both ran the company and allowed herself to be tickled time to time. I also still remember the clip from her in the late 90s where she is held down by 4 men and tickled while wearing pantyhose. Overall she was a pretty cool producer I suppose.

Did something happen to Lily as well? I thought I heard something about her dying as well. I hope not, as she was one of my all-time favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although older ladies wasn't my thing, even in my early 20s I was very aroused by Renee being tickled while in a santa's helper outfit and pantyhose. It was also pretty cool that she both ran the company and allowed herself to be tickled time to time. I also still remember the clip from her in the late 90s where she is held down by 4 men and tickled while wearing pantyhose. Overall she was a pretty cool producer I suppose.

She even got her mother (Gia's & Gabby's grandmother) involved in a couple of videos, one never released.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back