• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which nationality of women would be most open to tickling?

I may get flamed for this, but I don't think it's ridiculous to ask whether people of one gender or race are more ticklish than others. I doubt that cultures or nationalities play a role, but I don't think it's ridiculous to discuss the possibility.

As one example. Lung capacity varies by race. If I do a pulmonary function test, my results need to be normed against other white males to get a correct diagnosis. There are a bunch of studies on whether men versus women tolerate pain better. So I don't think it's absurd to ask whether there is a difference in level of ticklishness.

And while I deeply regret that my personal experience is not enough to reach a level of statistical significance, I have noticed that any East Asian woman I've had the chance to tickle has been crazy ticklish :). I'm willing to do a scientific study. If only I could get the funding.

I may get flamed for this, but I don't think it's ridiculous to ask whether people of one gender or race are more ticklish than others. I doubt that cultures or nationalities play a role, but I don't think it's ridiculous to discuss the possibility.

As one example. Lung capacity varies by race. If I do a pulmonary function test, my results need to be normed against other white males to get a correct diagnosis. There are a bunch of studies on whether men versus women tolerate pain better. So I don't think it's absurd to ask whether there is a difference in level of ticklishness.

And while I deeply regret that my personal experience is not enough to reach a level of statistical significance, I have noticed that any East Asian woman I've had the chance to tickle has been crazy ticklish :). I'm willing to do a scientific study. If only I could get the funding.

But the question is about who’d be more open to it. Not level of ticklishness.

As you can see from some of the answers, not only did people fail to read your question but they gave smart remarks also. Imagine that. Anyway if I had to guess I'd say probably an Asian culture like China or Japan. Possibly European.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back