• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Donatella Den NYC

BeeDaTickler

Has anyone had any tickling experiences/success with any of the ladies there to speak of?

I have been there twice. Both with the same lady. I have another session coming up a week from today there with the same lady again. I've written about the experiences in the True Tickling Stories section. I have been to two other dungeons in New York and I would say that some of the best times I had were at Donatella Den. Assuming that all goes well with this upcoming session, I would say that the booking and hospitality are the best I've ever had in relation to this fetish and BDSM. Before I visited Donatella Den, I had some bad experiences in tickling and this place and the mistress I see have rejuvenated my fetish. The sessions I've had there are some of the best I've ever had. If you have any questions, let me know.

I have been there twice. Both with the same lady. I have another session coming up a week from today there with the same lady again. I've written about the experiences in the True Tickling Stories section. I have been to two other dungeons in New York and I would say that some of the best times I had were at Donatella Den. Assuming that all goes well with this upcoming session, I would say that the booking and hospitality are the best I've ever had in relation to this fetish and BDSM. Before I visited Donatella Den, I had some bad experiences in tickling and this place and the mistress I see have rejuvenated my fetish. The sessions I've had there are some of the best I've ever had. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks! Anyone else?

I’ve sessioned there with 3 different girls. 2 were amazing, and one was fun, but not the best ler. Still enough for a good session, just not close to making me use a safeword when the other 2 both did. Either way, I’d say it’s a great place to try out!

I’ve sessioned there with 3 different girls. 2 were amazing, and one was fun, but not the best ler. Still enough for a good session, just not close to making me use a safeword when the other 2 both did. Either way, I’d say it’s a great place to try out!

Who would you recommend as the best lers at Donatella ?

I recommend a sustained trial and error effort. That's what I'd do if I were in NYC!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back