• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Future Date with Dr/Ph.D

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Upcoming Date... Personal details have been changed!

So, I haven’t had the greatest luck dating lately. Meant a few wonderful ladies but nothing materialized. Well a couple weeks ago I finally meant someone! Her name is Kelly. She’s a few years older than me, very single, no children, and has had a lot of bad luck with men. We talked and found out we both have a lot in common! We very much enjoy talking and a first date has been set up!

A little bit about Kelly. She is of Italian descent, dark skin, very short black hair. She is very short which is fine by me! She told me that one reason guys didn’t like her is because of her accomplishments. She has a Ph.D. I think that’s awesome! She is in somewhat of a high-powered political position he local state and government. She said that guys she has previously dated didn’t like the fact that she was smarter than them, so I told her that is silly and that it should be the exact opposite!

She had a protective wall built up. I can’t blame her especially dating men who are total pricks! She said, “I’m very tough and I never lose!” I asked her if she had any weaknesses. She asked me first which a shock! She told me nobody has ever found them! So, I started asking random questions about possible weaknesses which set up the perfect opportunity. I asked, “Are you ticklish?? And if so where are your 2 most ticklish spots?? Her response, “YES! FEET and… feet!!! :p

I was not expecting that kind of answer! And she has NOT been tickled a lot in her life. I didn’t dare push any further. She sent an emoji with a blushing smiley face and said’’we’ll see about that!”
The way she responded was awesome! As if she kind of enjoyed the idea of getting tickled! So, we have our first date in a couple days and we will finally meet each other face to face. I will be proceeding with caution! I am a gentleman, I do care about her other than just tickling. Its also icing on the cake.

We’ll see how tough and powerful miss Ph.D. is when I tickle her feet! Her education or position won’t help her then! 😊 (I said that too her and she got very excited and replying “bring it on!”)
I will be updating this soon!

Looking forward to the update. Hopen you have a great time on the date regardless if there is tickling or not.

That's encouraging! Just keep it conservative at first to see what her actual reaction is, then you could ramp it up A LITTLE! Don't go overboard unless she responds like she's into it. Even if she does seem into it, be cautious. You don't want to go overboard that soon. After all, it is a FIRST date!

Sweet! Sounds like she wants to be tickled. A woman in power who wants to lose it a little, classic. Go for it.

sounds like you may have met a great gal! hope it works out for the two of you!

Yeah. As a woman. Bit of advice. Dont make it about her education level or career, just enjoy the activity together.

Hey, just saw this, good for you, and good reveal from her.

Brunette with olive skin.....sounds dreamy. Especially if she says her feet are ticklish, she's going to have that two-toned thing going on, where her sole is lighter than the tops, which are hard to resist.

If she doesn't know about your kink, though, you may want to start with her upperbody. Feet are harder to pull off (that's why they're worth 20 points! ;)). It can be done, but you have to wait for the most natural moment, you don't want to suddenly lunge for her feet, scoop up her ankles, and twist her around on the couch, talking baby talk. If she drops them in your lap, that's one thing. If they're up on a coffee table or something, you can do the walking by thing,and surprise her with a quick flurry. She gasps, you say "Sorry, couldn't resist." (which, lets face it, isn't a lie...). But even that can come off as creepy. Next thing you know she's asking you disgustedly "what are you, into feet?"

Here's a good type of example of what I mean:
View attachment The Owl And The Pussycat_ Part 1_10.mp4

Anyways, if you're already smart enough to hold your own with her already, that means you're already smart enough to know all this already, so you probably don't need all of our advice anyway! Good luck with any possible tickle attempts (a flirting gesture that says "I like you", nothing to feel bad about), but more importantly, with the possible development of a great relationship! Happy for both of you!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back