• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First date

plotkin

TMF Poster
Tomorrow I am going on a first date. she says she is a hugger. I'm thinking of sneaking a quick armpit tickle when she hugs me and see how she reacts. Thoughts? good idea? bad idea? am I out of my mind?

Last edited:
I wouldn't on the first hug when you meet her. If the date goes really well and if she is touchy through out it you could sneak in a quick side poke or tickle on the goodbye hug if you are desperate but I don't think you should tickle her at all. There's always the chance she will hate being tickled and you don't wanna make a bad first impression. Save it for future dates if the first goes well

I say go for it! Worst thing that could happen is she’s not ticklish lol

NEVER poke.

And don't try to be surreptitious.

That won't work because women tend to be pretty clued up to any sort of sneaky touch, it generally being what they're all too experienced in dealing with, both privately and publicly.

Be confident, stroke gently and take it from there.

Good luck.

Good luck on the date. My advice would be, don't go for it on the first date. If things go well there will be plenty of other opportunities.

Tomorrow I am going on a first date. she says she is a hugger. I'm thinking of sneaking a quick armpit tickle when she hugs me and see how she reacts. Thoughts? good idea? bad idea? am I out of my mind?

If i was you just conversation, you can bring up pedicures, reflexology and who knows she might even say im too ticklish for those things. I would not keep pressing those topics she might
think its a bit creepy. If you have a 2nd or 3rd date, then you can
tickle her ribs or her feet probably. However, if she ever tried tickling you on the first date, then you can tickle her !! If you can post photos of her feet or her when you give us the date update on the date.

I’d leave it for the first date just to see how it goes. If it leads to a second or third date, you could maybe bring it up in conversation or tickle her as she hugs you. It can be seen as innocent fun, and if things progress you can broach it as a kink. Best of luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I don't think it'll do much harm to do it on the first date, if your fairly slick about it. However definitely not the first hug, more like toward the end of the night hug, depending on how well the date has gone. Just don't be a goofy weird perve about it.

My advice is don't tickle her on the first date at least when you first meet her. Maybe if she's the flirty touchy type, and the date goes well, you might want to consider it. But you have to remember most people, especially women don't like being tickled

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back