• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joe (M/M Tickling)

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
The sound of the dirt beneath his boots, and the sound of birds chirping in the surrounding trees, was like music to the young man’s ears. For as long as he could remember, Chad had always been in love with nature. Whether it was hiking in the forest, or mountain climbing, the man just couldn’t get enough.
Chad was a hansom man, who had short black hair, and dark brown eyes. The man was garbed in a red flannel shirt that was tucked neatly into a pair of blue jeans, with black boots that were strapped tightly to his feet.
As the man continued to make his way down the long dirt trail, he kept his eyes trained forward. The man loved to walk, but knew that it could be dangerous sometimes. Large animals were known to live in the forest, and the last thing he wanted to do was run into one.
“People have no idea what their missing out here!” The man thought, after taking a deep breath. The man held it for a few moments, before blowing it out. “This is great! I love nature!”
Just as the thought entered the man’s head, he heard the snapping of a twig directly behind him. Chad glanced over his shoulder. Even though this trail was out in the forest, he knew he wasn’t the only one who would be walking down it. “Good…” He began, lifting his right hand to wave to his fellow hikers. To the man’s surprise, the trail behind him was completely empty.
“Oh…” He muttered, to no one in particular. “That was weird…”
The man turned his attention towards the trail in front of him, and continued to make his way down it. As the man walked, he heard the sound of a babbling brook somewhere in the distance. “It would be nice to find that brook, but I don’t have time to mess around in the water today,” thought the man, remembering the few things he had left at home to finish up.
SNAP!
The sound of another tree branch breaking caught the man’s attention. Once again, Chad glanced over his shoulder, but no one was behind him. Chad turned all the way around, and placed his hands high on his hips.
“Alright!” He called out. “Is someone there?” The man listened for a reply, but didn’t hear anything. “I hope this isn’t some young punk playing a trick on me! Why can’t some people just enjoy the trail?”
Chad sighed deeply, before turning to leave. Before the man could take a single step, he heard the sound of another tree branch snapping. Chad twirled around. “HEY! STOP SCREWING AROUND!” The man said, puffing out his chest. “If I have to come up there, and kick someone’s ass I will!”
It was at that moment, Chad noticed something odd. The birds in the surrounding trees were no longer singing, the warm breeze that was blowing only moments ago had stopped as well.
Chad considered himself a pretty tough man, but even he was starting to worry. The man swallowed hard, and turned to leave, but someone was standing several yards away from him.
Chad’s eyes went wide with terror. The man that stood directly in front of him was large. He stood well over six feet tall. He had broad shoulders, and muscular arms, and legs. The man wore a long sleeved black jacket, with matching gloves, pants, and boots strapped tightly to his feet. The thing that really frightened Chad, was the strange mask he wore over his face.
The mask was also black, but the picture of a demonic face had been drawn on it.
“Who the hell are you!?” Chad demanded, clenching his hands into tight fists. The large figure that stood in front of him didn’t say anything, instead, he took a deep breath. “You better stop following me, you hear me!?” Chad said, angrily.
Still, the large man didn’t say anything.
Chad took several steps backwards, before he turned on his heels, and started running away as fast as he could. As the man ran, he glanced over his shoulder to see if the large figure was chasing after him, to his surprise, the man continued to stay perfectly still.
After a few moments of this, Chad finally stopped running, and turned to face the large man. Chad felt the color drain from his cheeks. The large man was gone. “He disappeared in an instant!” He thought, as his hands started to shake by his sides. Chad’s eyes shifted left, and right, wondering where the large man was.
Just when he was about to turn, and start running again, he felt something grab him from behind. “HEY!” The man screamed, as he started struggling with all his might. Chad desperately tried to escape, but the man he was struggling against was too powerful for him.
Just as Chad was about to start screaming for him, the large man placed his hand over his mouth, and nose. Chad’s eyes went wide, as all of his oxygen was cut off. “Oh God! He’s going to kill me! I don’t want to die like this!” Thought the man. Chad slammed his elbow into his attackers side, but the blow didn’t do anything. After a few seconds, Chad started to feel light headed, and soon everything went black.

***​

Chad slowly opened his eyes. At first, the man almost forgot where he was. As he started to move around more, he realized several things at the same time. The first thing Chad realized, was that he was still in the forest, but now he was lying on his back. The second thing he realized, was that he had been tied up.
Chad tried to move his arms, but they had several pieces of rope wrapped tightly around them, and a log he was lying on. Not only that, but the man’s legs had been tied up in the same way as well. Looking down at his body, the man was surprised to see his shirt, and boots had been removed.
“Hello?” Chad said, still feeling a bit light headed. The man glanced around the area he had been taken to. He spotted an old car a few feet away. The car was completely rusted, and it was missing all four of it’s tires. A few pieces of furniture were lying around the area as well.
Turning his attention to the right, he spotted a small sign leaning against a nearby tree. “Joe…” Chad read. The man could tell that the sign was longer, and probably said a lot more, but it had been broken in half.
The man tried to pull his arms free of the rope, but it was useless. “Damn it…” He began. “HELLO! SOMEONE! HELP!” The man screamed as loud as he could. To the man’s despair, no one responded to him.
Chad once again began pulling, and tugging at his binds. He wriggled left, and right as hard as he could, but no matter what he did, the man just couldn’t break free. “Shit! What is this!?” He said, angrily.
The man glanced down at his body once again, but it was at that point the man spotted the large man from before. The man stood several feet away from Chad, and even though he was breathing hard, the man didn’t make any sound. “Who the hell are you!?” Chad demanded, his heart was pounding loudly in his ears. “Listen man! I didn’t do anything to you! Just let me go, okay!?”
The large man didn’t say anything, instead, he took a single step towards his captive.
“Wait… Just wait!” Chad cried. “Are you Joe?” He asked.
The large man hesitated for a moment.
“You are, aren’t you?” Chad asked, nodding his head several times. “Listen Joe. I don’t know what’s going on here, but I can help you, okay? I can give you money, or I could take you to a hospital! Maybe you need someone to talk to, huh?”
Joe suddenly started walking towards Chad at a brisk pace. This caused Chad to scream out in terror. Once the large man was close enough, he went to one knee, and looked into the eyes of his victim.
For a moment, Chad was certain he had reached Joe. The man lifted his hands, and reached for the knots binding the man’s arms, but suddenly they dove into the man’s exposed underarms, and started tickling.
At first, Chad didn’t laugh. Instead he wore a strange look on his face. Soon the corners of his mouth started to twitch, and a large goofy grin appeared on his face, soon the man was howling with ticklish laughter. His entire body shook, and vibrated wildly. “OH CRAP… NOT THAT!” The man screamed, as he began wriggling hard left, and right. Unfortunately, thanks to his binds, Chad wasn’t able to move at all.
Joe’s fingers danced wildly over Chad’s hairy underarms. He tickled them mercilessly for several moments, before he raked his fingers up, and down the tender hollows .As the tickling slowly wore on, Chad’s cheeks grew bright red, and even though he wasn’t close to crying, tears still formed in the corners of his eyes.
“WHY ARE YOU… NO… STOP!” Chad struggled to talk, but thanks to his laughter, his words had come out jumbled, and impossible to understand. The man closed his eyes tightly, and tried to concentrate on something else, anything to relieve the torture he was currently going through, but it was impossible.
The man screamed loudly, when Joe halted his torture for a moment, but suddenly began tickling both underarms at the same time, once again. After keeping this up for several moments, Joe began focusing on one armpit. Using both hands, Joe tickled the helpless pit mercilessly. This caused Chad to try to slide his body away from Joe.
The minute slowly ticked by, and finally Joe halted his torture. Chad sucked in as much oxygen as he could.
“Oh… Okay… you made your point, okay?” Chad said, breathing hard. Before the man could catch his breath, Joe grabbed the man’s sides, and started tickling once more.
Chad yelped loudly, before he started laughing hysterically. The man closed his eyes tightly, and shook his head hard. “STOP IT!” He screamed as loud as he could, but his words fell on deaf ears.
Joe kept this up for several long moments, before he began exploring each of Chad’s ticklish ribs. The man gave each of Chad’s ribs a good tickling, before moving onto the next one. Finally after reaching the final rib, Joe slid his fingers back into the man’s armpits, and started tickling once again.
Chad’s laughter grew louder, and louder. The man also continued to try, and escape from his tormentor, but it was impossible. “NO… OKAY… OKAY!” The man screamed, loudly.
Joe didn’t let up on his torture. Instead, he continued to tickle Chad’s right underarm with one hand, and began poking the man’s ribs with the other. Just when Chad thought he was going to go crazy, the tickling stopped.
Without saying a word, Joe got to his feet, and walked away. Chad didn’t say anything, or move, until he heard Joe’s footsteps disappear. Chad sucked in as much oxygen as he could. “What the hell is this?” The man wondered, in a small voice. “Why’s he doing this to me?”
Chad shook the thought out of his mind, and turned back to the ropes that were binding him to the log. Once again, the man started to pull against them, but they refused to budge. Chad sighed deeply, and shook his head.
The sound of Joe’s footsteps could suddenly be heard once again, slowly approaching the log. When the man returned, Chad saw why he had left. The man was holding a hairbrush in his right hand.
“Wh-what’s that for?” Chad asked, his voice shook in his throat.
Joe looked the man’s body over, but his eyes stopped on Chad’s naked soles. Without saying a word, Joe made his way over to Chad’s feet, and sat on his legs, with his back facing his victims upper body.
“HEY!” Chad screamed, when he felt a pair of fingers wrap themselves around both of the man’s big toes, and pulled back on his feet. Chad gritted his teeth, and closed his eyes, but the moment he felt the bristles on the brush being raked over his soles, the man’s eyes flashed open, and he began laughing once more.
“OH SHIT!” Chad screamed, loudly.
For as long as Chad could remember, the man’s feet have always been incredibly ticklish. The man remembered how much agony he was put through when his friends, family, or girlfriend would tease him by tickling his feet. Now that he was bound, and being tickled by a stranger, the torture felt even worse.
Chad howled with ticklish laughter, and desperately tried to pull his feet away, but it was impossible. “NO! PLEASE… STOP!” The man cried, but as always, Joe ignored the man.
As the minutes slowly ticked by, tears once again formed in the corners of his eyes, and than began streaking down his bright red cheeks. The man’s chest heaved, and his entire body shook with ticklish agony.
The brush was suddenly pulled away from the man’s feet, but they were quickly replaced with Joe’s fingers. The man raked his nails up, and down Chad’s right foot, before they moved onto his left. Suddenly the man began ticking both of Chad’s kicking feet with both hands.
Chad was starting to feel light headed once more. His laughter had turned to sobs, and soon they were nothing more than groans. “This guy is going to tickle me to death!” Joe thought bitterly.
“Stop… Stop… Stop!” Chad cried, but before he could say anymore, everything went black.

***​

Chad groaned loudly. The man’s back, and sides were feeling sore. The man opened his eyes, but quickly closed them. The sun was shining brightly overhead. “Damn… Did he?” The man began. When he tried to lift his arms, and move his feet, he realized that they were still tied down.
“Damn…” Chad cursed, in a small voice.
A warm breeze blew through the man’s hair, and the sound of birds could be heard chirping from the nearby trees. This was the kind of day Chad loved to go hiking in. The man couldn’t help, but wonder how long he had been bound to the log. He also wondered if his family, friends, or girlfriend would ever start looking for him.
The thing that he really wondered about, is if he would ever be let go.
It was at that moment, the man noticed the wind had stopped, and the birds had stopped chirping. Chad slowly opened his eyes, and gasped. Towering over the man, was Joe, looking down into his eyes.
“NO!” Chad screamed, as Joe slid his hands into the helpless man’s underarms, and started tickling.

AND CHAD WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN…​

This was absolutely fantastic! Really loved this, great job. You should write more M/M stories, you're really good at it :)

This was absolutely fantastic! Really loved this, great job. You should write more M/M stories, you're really good at it :)

That means a lot to me! I've got an idea to bring Joe back, and his victims will be all males as well.

Thank you!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back