• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheating Dia Pt 2 "Ultimate Lesson"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Cheating Dia pt 2 Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Here we have Dia back again for the 2nd part of her punishment for cheating! Dia just had it easy with her feet being tickled with just fingers getting her socks and shoes off. But now shes tied with arms up on the massage table. She is NOT ready. The teacher has tied her toes back so intensely she cannot move or really crunch her toes! She is also super exhausted but he is going to wake her up! She giggles and whines as he tickles her stretched sensitive soles lightly before whipping them. He whips them light but Dia is so sensitive and this has never happened to her before! So she whines "Ow ow ow" before more tickling ensues. Now he gets in her toes and she is screaming while laughing unable to contain herself. Then the dental flosser is added and Dia freaks out begging "No Not That!!!". But it is not long before he uses the electric massage tool! Another devious device Dia cannot stand as it digs and vibrates making her scream "I WON'T CHEAT". But enough with her screaming as she is gagged and then the red foot massage tool is TAPED to her sensitive soles (this actually made Dia crazy). She screams trying to crunch her toes to get the tool off her soles but then the teacher uses the dental flosser on her toes!!! She screams into the gag drooling all over her chin begging to nothing. Then more evil as the teacher lifts her shirt and removes her bra. For the first time Dia is tickled on her nipples! She screams and flails trying to get away as her sensitive nipples are abused and tickled with her armpits and stomach!!

Image1351.jpgImage1352.jpgImage1350.jpgImage1354.jpgImage1353.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/2lq7ek4bhscdjqr/cheating dia pt2 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $10
- Clip with photo set- $15
- Full Clip Set W HIGH RES photo set- $30
PM us for payment options. Paypal is gone >.>

Tickle Room News:
1- Rey came and went I tried to answer everyones emails but emailing me the day she gets here is not ideal people!
2- I still have other custom models Rosie, Coco, Megan, etc.
3- The FOOT ROOM IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS AND KILLING IT. I am so happy to see it end up in the top 50 and still going so lets keep it going! go check it out at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585
4- I am having some health issues which stalled my editing but I am getting back on track!

INCOMING MODEL SCHEDULE

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Dia (July 4th-July 18th)
-Rey
-MEGAN (she loves foot worship/fetish content)
-Sablique Von Lux
-Indica
-MFYT Marie (I have to fly her in! She does sessions for herself so contact her for that unless you specifically want it to be through me)
-Stephanie
-Katinka
-Luna
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones
-Stephanie (Rosies Friend)
-Coco
-Sasha
-Fantasy

Cheating Dia pt 2 End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Love that you taped the vibrating toy to the feet. Very creative way to bring some new kinds of tickling into the world.

Can't wait to see it on someone who laughs and doesn't just scream.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back