• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your dream tickle scenario?

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
I'm sure most of you on here are exactly like me... Sitting in work constantly in a day dream....

I was sitting in a deep daze this morning and thinking about all of the wonderful tickling videos I've seen and sessions I've experienced and it got me thinking, whats my dream tickle scenario? After some long hard thinking I think it's this...

I would love to be tied to a bed by my two work colleagues, ankles together, arms spread. My two work mates, both female are 44 & 23. I'm 25.

I've got a massive foot fetish so it's something I always take note of so their feet are a size 9 for the 44y/o and a size 4 for the 23y/o.

Being kidnapped and tickled for hours on end would be perfect but the defining think would be that the same feet/toes rub up and down on my bound and tied back soles, that would be unbearable torture while at the same time the other beautiful lady is gently tickling and "stroking" my penis.

This is my dream scenario.

What's yours? Can use people from your real life or even tickle models?

Look forward to hearing!

Ooh... for me: Ticklee scenario.
I've dreamed of being tickled, tied down, spread wide, by identical twins. There are a few twins I've been enameled with but Gabby & Izzy from realtickling come to mind . So fxckin cute & such great ticklers. Those fiendish smiles & their teasing take it to another level.

Tickler scenario. Nothing specific. But it would be a Tickle Clinic. Booked with hot women ages 20-40s, across all shades & shapes in sound proof rooms, toe tied in stocks, arms splayed open on a big exam table... waiting for their Tickle Session with me!
I walk thru a packed waiting room & check in with my staff, who inform of which ticklee needs to be serviced !
"Your 9:30 is here for an extended session, which is nice because your 10:00 is running late. I slotted her later this afternoon & told her you'll make her pay for her tardiness. Office policy. "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back