• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Catherine Naked on the Tickle Table - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Catherine Naked on the Tickle Table - (WMV or MP4)

This video right here is gonna have you squirtin for certain. In the past, I've used basic tables and less reliable equipment, but I couldn't deal with that anymore. I need to know the girl isn't able to get out, that's the whole point, for her to be completely helpless. I want to tell the girls they can't get out, and I do. The new studio is so perfect. Without equipment like this, you've gotta tell a girl "okay try not to knock the table over" or something like that, and I know a bunch of acting isn't what you guys want to see. You are paying to see a Ticklish Girl tied down and tickled out of her mind, and that's exactly what you get here with 26 year old Catherine. Catherine is just 5 feet 3 inches tall, and she is a great fit for my Tickle Table. She is strapped in completely nude, and every single spot is exposed to my tickling fingers. She's really going to get it. I tell her she can pull as hard as she wants on the restraints, because I MEAN IT. She can't break this table or knock it over. She has no chance at me stopping what's about to happen. And that's some serious tickle torture. For the first few minutes of this clip, I don't focus on just one particular area. I instead take this warmup time to test a few areas for today, her titties, her stomach, her legs. I was able to get her lower stomach really good this time since she was naked, and that's always a very sensitive area. After a few minutes of tickling her everywhere, I focus on her stomach area for a while. She's really having a hard time once I start there. It seems like as the tickling scene progresses, Catherine is getting more ticklish, and is laughing, screaming and moaning the entire time. Something really great about this girl, is even though she is so ticklish, she really likes to be tied up and tickled, as much as I like doing it to her. It creates some great dialogue, and definitely makes it more fun. Now we're just 10 minutes into the 30 minute video, make sure you guys aren't settling for short videos. I told you man, you're paying for this, you should get what you want. I pull out a big bottle of Baby Oil, and I pour it all over her chest, her tummy, her armpits. She is all shiny now, and she is going to get more sensitive as the babyoil sets in. For the next 20 minutes, this girl is tickle tortured everywhere on her body, her tits, her belly, her ribs, legs, feet. I even bring out an electric toothbrush to tickle her nipples and underarms, and I then discovered her belly button is very ticklish. I've never done this before for some reason. When the toothbrush went to her belly button, she was laughing a lot, and she told me to DIG IN AND IT TICKLES LIKE CRAZY. So I did, and she went nuts! Catherine's stomach area is my favorite for this scene, and that's where she gets tickled the most.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Attachments

• Catherine Nude Face Up - GIF.gif
    Catherine Nude Face Up - GIF.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 464
  • Catherine Nude Face Up - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Now THAT is what I like to see! I would have gone completely to town on her! I would have spent some "quality time" playing with the hair on that black, bushy pussy and I would have tickled her clit.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back