• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicagoland Tickling Munch & Play Party!! 6/29/19

TickleChgo

Verified
It has been quite a long time since our last Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous Munch and Play Party. Hope you can join us for the next, long overdue one on June 29 at a new venue.

The munch starts at 7 pm. As before we will meet at a restaurant on the near north side of the city. Then, for those who want to continue the evening and play, we will adjourn to the nearby Chicago Rose. There is a $5.00 cover charge for the Rose. The location of the Chicago Rose and details on transportation and parking can be found here https://fetlife.com/groups/113370/about You must be 18 years or older to go to the Chicago Rose and an approved form of identification (a valid state Identification or driver license with photo or a valid passport) is required to enter to the Club.

If you would like to attend sign up for the event here https://fetlife.com/events/796195 or contact me offline. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up at the Event page as “Going” (not “Maybe”), but, for your planning purposes, the restaurant is near the Chicago Rose.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
Well, damn! I'm going to be over the pond in Ireland at that time. Is that a new club?

Sorry to hear that.
Club apparently has been around for a while. I checked it out and, while it's not as nice as SINS, it should be good.

A new space. I got a good tickling. I'm very ticklish on my chest I never knew. And feet of course. Anyway. I had a nice time. More time on me being a Lee. And some new faces made a worthwhile trip to the city. If I had one wish is that more people who are ticklish show up next time. You might be surprised if you so have the gall to be tickled in public
I like the new public space there. More faces
More tickles. All good. My personality is open for more next time.

Thickle Cho. You always delight with your presence people gravitate towards you. Maybe you heard that before. Anyway a great hosting job. Oh and we can make this spcae a regual thing. The rose is getting renovated. Next play party should be fine at the Rose.

We had a great time, thanks Ticklechgo for making it happen! It's always nice to see you and Mrs. TC!!!

Can't wait for the next one I think rose would be a fine place for a tickler meet. You never know who you will show up

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back