• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luggage Searched

Stocks22

TMF Novice
I just had a thought in my head. Has anyone traveled with tickle tools through an airport and had their bag searched? You went through security, they opened your bag and found feathers, rope, etc. Or maybe it was a checked bag and found a note in it saying, " Your bag was searched." Just a random question that might have some funny stories.

No, but I'd probably enjoy the opportunity to explain to someone why I'm traveling with big wooden frames in a duffel bag and laptop case respectively.

"No get this, see I shoot bondage fetish photos..."

A couple of threads exist regarding this topic. I've recently done some research, out of curiosity, on the TSA webpage. For the most part, I've found that your garden variety trinkets and accessories should pass inspection without a hitch. If you ever find yourself traveling via plane with fetish accessories, it might just be best to check with your local TSA regarding what they'll allow through and what they won't. It would sure beat the embarrassment of having your business sprawled out for inspection.

That would be quite an interesting conversation with a customs official!

“Did you pack these portable stocks yourself, sir?”

“Could anybody have tampered with these feathers, restraints, and baby oil since you packed them?”

I have traveled with play toys (tickle and other) but only in checked baggage and did not have any issues.

However I did travel with a group to Vegas one time in which one member of our group used his gym bag as the carry on, and instead of being a normal person and take out the gym equipment left it in. The bag included a lifting belt, ankle cuffs, two sets of chains (light and heavy) and a head harness (used for neck exercises). The TSA agent had a WTF look on her face while pulling the items out all the while my buddy kept saying "Its for working out, its for working out!!!". She placed the items back in the bag and just said "You enjoy your time in Vegas Sir". Those in my group and others in line were all having a good laugh at his expense, so it can be an embarrassing situation. I think I would check a bag if I was taking play toys anywhere, even if it was a short trip.

As a bachelor in the early Noughties, I had a bag X-ray flagged once in the UK. I was flying to Scotland to meet a new internet friend I'd met on this very site. Anyway, the British Security Agent and I had a pleasant chat about the bag's contents and their uses while he was searching it. He then returned it to me, intact, with a grin, wished me bon voyage, and said he hoped I'd 'have fun with the Goth girl' I'd told him I was visiting.

And I did, and she seemed to enjoy herself too...

I recall a traveling shoot to San Diego with leather cuffs and various items like a neurowheel in my carry on. Presumed they'd pull me over for a search. Apparently, plenty of kinky people flying into and out of San Diego. Not a single stoppage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back