• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hallmark women get wild

flugel1

TMF Regular
Haven't written in a while. Trying to get back into it. This involves some ladies whose work I enjoy. Not a ton of tickling in this installment, but more to come if you like. Let me know. As always, feedback welcomed.

THE HALLMARK WOMEN GET WILD

Starring

Lindy Booth
Taylor Cole
Jen Lilley
Eloise Mumford

It was the annual Hallmark channel awards/celebration. The channel was known for its formula of light, happy ending romances. They were shot quickly with the same actors and actresses. In many ways, it was like adult HS. And, since they filmed in Canada the cast and crew became quite close. Except the actresses. The leads rotated often and seldom filmed together, so this one time a year they all had a chance to bond.

Hallmark was aware of this and wanted to form closer relationships between its leading ladies so it invited many of them to come in early on Friday and set up a floor of suites for them. Since the event was Sunday evening they'd have a chance to hang out. There was structured meet and greet on early Friday evening and one on early Saturday evening but the rest was unscheduled free time. They had booked spa time for the women. All the women were in there 30's and gorgeous. They had been in the business long enough to see most of it, and working with Hallmark was a refreshing change from the male dominated and sexist run regularity of the business.

Taylor Cole was a tall, statuesque brunette with a bikini model figure and piercing green/hazel eyes. She was warm and outgoing. Lindy Booth was an outwardly soft spoken canadian with fiery red hair and an air of mystery about her. They knew how to work the meet and greet and did flawlessly. When they returned to their suites they dressed down and met in the common area that joined the four suites together. There was an awkward silence. Taylor was in grey sweats, a winter proposal sweatshirt [ her last hallmark movie ] and bunny slippers. Lindy was in tie-dye leggins, lime green long sleeve T, with cut out sweatshirt of some obscure canadian band. They had never performed on screen together but did have a history.

Lindy poured some wine from the bar. “you still drink Jack and ginger?” she asked Taylor. “Yeah, nice of you to remember” she answered slightly surprised. “Why?” Lindy teased. “I don't know” she said as Lindy handed her her drink. Lindy curled up on the couch across from Taylor and put her barefeet under her legs. “So how long has it been – 5 years?” Taylor asked, just trying to make conversation. “6, nice to know you remembered, kinda” Lindy again verbally poked at the brunette. “You still dating/engaged to whats his name?” Taylor hesitated “Ryan, and we're.................I don't know what we are. Damn you could always make a good drink” Lindy caught the moment “Thanks. We did have some adventures together” and wondered if Taylor would take the bait.

Not quite. “Seems like a long time ago.” she evaded. “Yeah, I get that. Then there are times it seems like yesterday. You remember that time in San Diego?” Lindy asked. “You mean before we became respectable Hallmarkies?” and Taylor actually giggled. “Yeah............ during our 'rebellious phase'. What was the name of that TV show you were doing?” and Lindy smiled knowing full well the answer and the details of that weekend. “The Glades – and you were doing that movie and you had PINK hair ” and she smiled. “That was a fun series tho” “And a fun weekend; altho it might have been partying with you that turned my hair pink. And speaking of pink........” Lindy teased. “Ok you wanna talk about it lets talk about it” Taylor replied with some anger in her voice.

“Whoa, settle down 'Jennifer' [ the character she played ]. I was just teasing you” Lindy said calmly. “Bullshit, you want to say something say it” Taylor said with even more irritation. Lindy got up and took her drink. She headed to the bar and refilled both drinks. When she returned, she handed Taylor her drink and sat on the couch facing her. “Look, I'm not trying to get anything started. We spent some really fun and important, for me, time together. And when it ended, we never really talked. This is the first time weve been alone, together in 6 years. That time was very special to me. Thats all” Lindy and Taylor looked at each other. “Sorry, I guess I have some unresolved issues about that” Taylor softened.

“Me too” Lindy ventured carefully, actually grateful for the conversation. “ You were the first woman I'd ever really been with, certainly ever developed feelings for. It was wild, fun, confusing, exhilarating, sexually freeing................... I loved that time. It was simpler and yet more complicated” she reached out and put her hand on Taylors leg. “I know it was confusing for me..................wait.................. I was the 'first woman'...............what are you saying?” she asked clearly distracted. “just that. You were the 'first'. It opened up a new world for me” Lindy explained.

“So are you gay, bi, what are you trying to tell me?” Taylor asked genuinely confused. “I don't know. I really don't put labels on things. I take people where they are and where I am. Sometimes theyre guys, sometimes theyre girls. Both are fun and both are different. Have you ever been with another woman since?” Lindy really wanted to know the answer. Taylor wasnt comfortable with where this conversation was leading, but she did want to talk to Lindy. “No you were the only one” she said slyly.
She waited for Lindy to responded. Her eyes broke the connection and she looked down,not sure what she was feeling. She took a big swig of her drink. Lindy leaned in and said softly...............

“Well............... when you've had the best there's no reason to look elsewhere” she smiled and squeezed Taylor's thigh. Taylor squealed and spit her drink out all over Lindy. “Bitch” Lindy laughed and squeezed her thigh again. “Forgot how ticklish you were” she lied. Taylor laughed and tried to scoot away. In the process she spilled her drink all over Lindy. The girls cracked up. “Well I guess I deserved that” Lindy laughed as the tension was broken but unresolved. “Well I'm going to take a quick shower and clean this mess off me. Why don't you order room service and we'll eat something. I'm starved” and off she headed to the shower. “What do you want?” Taylor shouted at the taut backside leaving the room. She couldn't help but notice how the leggings clung to the amazing ass of the ginger. “Anything with Shrimp” Lindy shouted back......................... “and you” she whispered to herself.

So while Taylor took care of ordering food, Lindy hopped in the shower and attempted to take care of the feelings that were roaring thru her body. Her time with Taylor was life changing for her. Not only did it open her up sexually, she fell deeply in love with the woman. It had impacted every relationship she'd had since then. Sexually she couldn't get enough of the amazingly body Taylor had. Taylor was new and open to the experience but not near as into it as Lindy. When Taylor moved away for another project after a few months together, Lindy was lost. The fact that they had never really talked about it always bothered her, but the memories filled her fantasy life.

As the warm water of the shower flowed down her body, her renewed hunger to recapture the past grew. She knew she shouldn't............... she wouldn't.................... she couldn't. But as she wrestled with all these thoughts, her hand ventured up and down her soapy body looking for a release. In her mind, Taylor would break into the shower, declare her undying love and join her in mind blowing shower sex. Since that wasn't going to happen, Lindy just imagined what it would be like. Her orgasm almost made her collapse in the shower. Now, she wanted Taylor worse than ever. And she thought to herself …....Bad idea Lindy.

Out on the couch an entirely different drama was taking place. Taylor had fallen deeply in love with the fiery redhead. And done so quickly. She was coming off a bad break up and Lindy was unlike anyone she ever met. Outwardly quiet and shy, when she opened up she was full of fun and adventure. When she felt safe she was up for anything. She led Taylor thru healing and her first female sexual experience. It was truly awesome. But her discomfort with it also caused her to pull back and be thankful for the excuse to leave when the next project came up. She felt bad and curious she'd never addressed it with Lindy. She'd also fantasised about it many times. Now what should she do.............

Lindy was wondering much the same thing. She put her hair up in a towel and threw on the white silk robe, from the hotel. It was sheer enough you could tell she was wearing nothing underneath. She wanted to walk out there naked and wet. She'd have to settle for one out of two and see what happened. Taylor had an audible reaction when she saw the stunning, aroused redhead emerge from the shower. “UH.................. aren't you kinda cold?” Taylor asked trying not to stare. “Actually................... I'm kinda HOT” Lindy teased, obviously enjoying her cute awkwardness. “ok I get your point. You're hot, you're a vision, you're a goddess” Taylor said sarcastically. “Thank you for noticing and you are just as beautiful as last time I saw you.” Lindy said with a quick peck on the lips and back on the couch. “Altho, as I remember, you had ALOT less clothes on......................

Taylor blushed hard remembering their last night of wild sex together. “What was that for?” Taylor asked a little upset, and a little more aroused. “Lets just say old times sake” and Lindy smiled. “what were the names of those twin bartenders in San Diego?” 'Mike?” Taylor, glad for the distraction, tried to remember. “No it was....... MARK” Lindy shouted “and REMARK” they both shouted and cracked up. “God he thought he was God's gift to comedy. Always with a comeback” Taylor said remembering. “”And always lame” Lindy added. “But we should thank him” Taylor was confused. “Why thank him?” she asked. “Cuz it was his bet..........................” Lindy said having played that scene out in her mind many times since it happened. Taylor now remembered “Oh, yeah” she smiled in spite of herself.

“Drinks all nite if we made out at the bar” Lindy smiled. “ I think we made him go broke” “I'm sure he thought it was worth it” Taylor smiled warmly at the recollection. “It was for me” Lindy said softly and moved closer to Taylor and put her hand on her thigh. Taylor was confused but didn't move. “OK, truth........ what happened............. and why?” Lindy asked softly. Taylor had tried to answer this question for herself 1000 times. Now she had to.

“OK Truth.......... I don't really know. That whole time together, starting with that nite and all the rest of it.............................It started fun and scary..................... and then....................” She put her hand on top of Lindys. “I don't know................. it just got way TOO real, too fast” Lindy squeezed her hand, thankful to hear at least something from the sexy brunette. Lindy looked deeply into the questioning eyes of Taylor. She whispered “Its okay, I understand............ I really do” and she gently kissed her on the cheek and snuggled her head into Taylors neck. She put her arms around Lindy and held her tight. She started to cry softly. “ i'm sorry I was such …............such............such a coward” and Lindy snaked her arms around her ex-lover. She placed soft kisses on her neck.

She whispered into her ear “Yeah...but what a hot, totally fuckable coward you were...............are” and then their lips met. Softly at first, Lindy didn't want to push too hard. This moment had been a long time coming. Taylor didn't respond, but didn't push her away. Slowly, Taylor warmed to the kiss. Slowly, her mouth opened and their tongues met. Taylor could feel the heat in her mouth. She felt her body respond in a familiar, but forgotten way. Lindy kissed deeper. Taylors resolve started to melt. Lindy guided her hand under her robe to her waiting breast. Taylor stroked and teased her. She had a decision to make................... NOW. Lindy made it for her as her hand moved slowly under the grey sweats to a spot of warmth and wetness. She stroked her lover over her panties and felt Taylor's breath catch. She broke the kiss and looked into Taylors eyes. She wanted to see for herself. She saw horny confusion. She pressed the issue as she moved the panties aside. Unconciously, Taylor shift her weight giving Lindy better access.

“We can't..............” Taylor said in a low, husky voice. “I'll stop” Lindy answered with no intention of doing that. As her thumb found a sensitive spot Taylor moaned deeply. Lindy knew what to do as she moved her thumb up and down. “Please” came the plaintive plea from the increasingly aroused Taylor.
“Please what?” Lindy teased and more quickly moved up and down the slippery opening. She leaned into the hard breathing brunette and got nose to nose. She stuck out her tongue and ran it across Taylor's lips, who tried to suck it in. “You know which lips I want this tongue to be touching, don't you?” she taunted. And the thumb ventured inside. And deep inhale and groan was the response.

“take my robe off” Lindy whispered urgently. The hand tentatively left her breast. She felt her robe being pulled off her shoulders. It moved down her back, it pooled around her legs. “oh my gawd, youre so beautiful” Taylor said in awe. Lindy removed her hand and placed them on the waist of the sweats. As she moved them down the long, fit legs of her friend, Taylor lifted her hips. Lindy stood up and the robe fell to the ground. Lindy presented herself to Taylor who smiled. When she got to her feet, she pulled Taylor to a laying position on the couch, She slowly removed each bunny slipper and with a flourish threw them over her shoulder. Taylor giggled inspite of herself. Taylor then pulled the sweats over her feet.

She let her left leg fall on the couch and slowly put her right foot between her breasts. She felt Taylor wiggle her toes. She leaned down and kiss her toes. Taylor couldn't resist having her feet worshiped and it made her melt. She took that foot into her mouth and played with her tongue as she knelt down between Taylors legs. She took her other hand and scrapped her fingers up and down the other sole. Taylor giggled and moaned at the same time. Her body and emotions were in total conflict. She didn't want this to move on and didn't want it to stop. The nails moved up to her inner thigh. Taylor giggled more.

Lindy took her foot out of her mouth and started to kiss her way slowly up the other long leg. She was loving this. Taylor wasn't hating it. She instinctively spread her legs wider on the couch. Lindy smiled to herself. She moved her tickles up toward the source of heat coming from Taylor. She started to tease and tickle around her very sensitive, wet love. She moved her kisses toward that area as well. This plan was going unexpectedly well. Lindy prepared to go in for the kill. She licked Taylor once, slowly up and down. Taylors low hungry moan was a welcome sound.

But the next one wasn't. They both heard fumbling at the door. They looked at each other in a combination of disappointment, panic, and humor. “JEN” the whispered in unison. As they attempted to grab their clothes and hide before she got into the room, they were overcome with the giggles at the deliciousness of the situation. “THIS ISNT FUNNY” Taylor stated in panic. “PRETTY FUCKIN FUNNY IF YOU ASK ME” Lindy retorted as she grabbed her robe.

Taylor was having more trouble assemble her strewn clothes. Sweats, T shirt, one bunny slipper “SHIT were are my panties” she stated as the door started to open. “What these?” Lindy leered with evil in her heart as she held up said panties. Taylor reached for them and Lindy threw them across the room and kissed her hard. “She you later tonite” she winked and ran to the bathroom. “Anybody here yet?” Jen asked as she backed into the room struggling with her large suitcase. Taylor bolted to her bedroom and closed the door. Lindy stuck her head out of the bathroom. “Hey girl, welcome. I was just going to hop in the shower. Taylors here too. Get settled and join us out here for some wine” and like that she jumped in the shower she'd just had a few minutes ago. There was some unfinished business to attend to. Taylor was sitting in her room mortified. Jen was wondering why she was feeling a weird vibe. She chalked it up to post travel tired and meeting new people nerves.

Fabulous story-totally hot! Can’t wait for next installment. Great writing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back