• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Shoeplayer gets tortured series - “The New Guy” (bare)

silverstar

TMF Regular
Hey all. This is a little installment in the “Serial Shoeplayer gets tortured” series, whoever is familiar with it, that I was inspired to write due to me being a fan of the first two episodes. The author of the first two episodes, jim14, is currently in the process of eventually getting out a part three, so I decided in the interim to try my hand at writing a filler story for fun that takes place after part two, but can still take place before a potential part three. It’s essentially just a simple account of one of Amy and Alex’s adventures, and I wrote it in such a way where it can either be referenced in further installments, or can simply remain as a one off. It introduces a new character that as I said, can be recurring and used again or just remain a one off, so the story borrows from some elements of part one as a result of that.

Here’s the links to the first two episodes for background on the events leading up to this filler installment:

Part 1:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...gets-tortured-in-class-(Socks-Stockings-Bare)

Part 2:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...ts-tortured-series-Part-2-(Socks-nylons-bare)

Hope you enjoy.

######################

“Mr. Bateman? I asked if you could tell me what year World War I ended,” said the lecturer.

“Oh...um...1918?” Aaron stammered out.

Aaron Bateman was in his first year of University. He was relatively shy, especially around females, and didn’t know anyone there yet. One of the main reasons he was especially shy around females is because he felt that he could never be honest with them about what he truly liked, lest they would judge him or laugh at him and think he was some sort of weirdo. So consequently, he’s always kept his raging foot fetish a secret and repressed his desire to tickle a pretty girl’s feet. He could only imagine what it would be like to tickle the bottoms of their feet, especially the arches, and watch their toes wiggle and their arches flex, seeing the long tendon that runs down the middle stretch as he’d scribble his fingers across the soft flesh of their soles.

There were several girls in one of Aaron’s classes who would often take their shoes off underneath their desks and rest their toes behind or on the bars of their stools, thus really stretching out their soles and showcasing their arches. However, there was one girl in particular whose feet he loved the most, and that girl was named Amy.

Amy was quite attractive. About 5’8” with long dark brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and fair skin. But it was her feet that drew Aaron to her the most. Long and slender (he guessed about a size 9 or 9.5), perfectly rounded, symmetrical toes that immaculately descended in order with toenails that were always painted, long, deep, sweeping arches with cute wrinkles, as well as perfectly rounded soft looking heels. She had the propensity to play with her shoes constantly during class, and Aaron would watch in rapt attention. She’d usually have on low cut black flats or loose fitting trainers, with either black socks, colored socks, striped socks, socks with different colored heels and toes, nylons, or sometimes just her bare feet. He would sit there and stare at her soles and her wiggling toes, and wished he could just scribble his fingers all over them. Though he doubted that was ever to likely happen, due to his extreme shyness around girls for one, and also the fact that he always saw her smirking at this guy in their class named Alex, and would often see them together after class. He couldn’t tell if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or what the dynamic of their relationship was exactly, because they weren’t necessarily overtly frisky with one another, but it seemed like at the least they were really good friends. In fact, he’d swear that sometimes after she smirked at him in class, that’s the precise moment when she would slide her feet out of her shoes and begin her dick stiffening sole shows.

“1918, correct,” the lecturer replied, and continued with whatever he was prattling on about to the class. Aaron’s eyes went back to ogling Amy’s soles, which were bare on this particular day, and watching her slowly wiggle those perfectly rounded toes of hers, putting him in a trance.

######################

“I’ve been meaning to ask you,” Amy said to Alex as they were hanging out one afternoon after class.

“What’s that?” answered Alex.

Amy continued. “Well, you tickle my feet all the time, and we tickled Becky’s feet in tandem, so I was wondering, how would you feel about watching another guy tickle my feet?” she asked.

Alex thought for a moment. “I think I’d like that actually.”

“Really?” said Amy. “I mean, like just the thought of someone else enjoying and tickling my feet with the same passion that you do while you watch, there’s something about that I find kinda hot.”

Alex was getting aroused just simply hearing her talk about her feet being tickled. “I think I’d enjoy seeing that. What makes you ask though?” he asked curiously.

“No reason,” said Amy with a smile. “Just randomly thinking out loud.”

######################

“So do you have anything planned for this weekend?”

Aaron looked up from taking notes in class to see another girl in his class, Becky, speaking to him. Becky was another one who would sometimes take her shoes off during class. She had nice feet as well and was usually his next go to if Amy wasn’t in class or in the extreme rare occurrence wasn’t playing with her shoes, but Amy’s were still by far his favorite.

“Um, not much,” Aaron replied. “Probably just going to go to the cinema this Friday with a couple of friends and watch a movie that I’ve been wanting to see, but haven’t seen it yet. What about you?”

As Aaron tried to make small talk with her, he lied about the going with a couple of friends part. He didn’t want to seem like he didn’t have any friends in front of Becky, being that she was another girl that he thought was cute and hoped to perhaps make her acquaintance.

“That’s cool,” Becky replied. “I have an AGM meeting on Friday, then just hanging out with some friends on Saturday, and then spending some time with family on Sunday. Don’t tell me any spoilers though about the film next week!” She laughed.

Aaron in return just laughed and said, “Okay.” Not knowing what else to say, he went back to his class notes. He briefly looked up and as usual saw Amy’s soles on display again in front of him as she scribbled in her notebook.

######################

Class ended on Friday and Alex was gathering up his belongings, when he saw Amy walking up to him.

“Hey, wanna go to the cinema tonight?” she asked.

“Sure,” said Alex.

“Cool. Meet me in front of my house then tonight at 7,” replied Amy.

He met Amy outside of her house that evening, where she was dressed casually in sporty soft joggers pants with her loose fitting trainers, and had her hair up in a bun. As usual, he didn’t care what movie they were seeing because just going to the movies in itself was good enough for him, being that Amy would usually take her shoes off and put her feet up on the seat in front, and proceed to wiggle her toes and rub her feet together throughout the entire film just to tease him. Not to mention there was also the one time when out of nowhere in the middle of the film, Amy suddenly whispered to him to unzip his pants and take his dick out. Alex dutifully followed her instructions. He remembers her then whispering, “Out of all the times you’ve stared at my feet during class, did you ever think they’d be doing this?” And with that, he heard the soft clunk of Amy’s shoes hitting the floor, and she quietly turned around in her seat to face him. He then felt Amy’s socked arches wrap around his dick and begin to softly stroke his dick up and down, while he tried to keep his composure so as to not draw any attention. Even with her socks on, the mere touch of her feet on him in the dark was electrifying, and his dick immediately swelled up as Amy’s size 9s worked magic. She then stopped for a moment to peel off her socks, then continued by gripping his dick with her now bare toes and began wiggling the toes of her feet on each side of his dick as if they were dancing to a tune. She then switched to a technique of using the arch of one bare foot to stroke his dick while she used the other bare foot’s toes to gently tickle and stimulate his balls. Alex wished it could have lasted longer, but that was his first ever foot job from Amy and he exploded all over her feet in no time right there in the theater. So yeah, going to the cinema usually meant Amy was going to have her shoes off at some point in an effort to try and arouse him in some way with her perfect feet.

When they arrived at the cinema and walked into the theater where their particular film was playing, Alex noticed Amy scanning the theater, as if searching for someone. She was apparently just simply looking for seats though, because she abruptly grabbed his hand and said, “Up there!” and they proceeded to ascend the steps to a row near the top.

######################

With nothing else to do and having made no friends yet from school that he could hang out with, Aaron went to the cinema on Friday night. He walked into the theater and sat down in a seat in the middle of a row, closer towards the top. This particular film had already been out for a few weeks, so there weren’t all that many people still going to see it as there was a few weeks ago, so even for a Friday, the crowd was a bit sparse. They were showing a bunch of advertisements on the screen before starting the previews for other films, so Aaron just took out his phone and began web surfing to pass the time.

Suddenly, at the entrance to the lower left, he saw Amy walk in. His heart skipped a beat as he saw her begin to walk up the stairs with who looked to be that Alex guy. They walked past his row and continued ascending the steps to go more towards the top of the theater, so Aaron just simply went back to messing with his phone.

######################

Amy and Alex took some seats in a row towards the top. Amy then turned to Alex.

“You know that new guy in our world history class, Aaron? I saw him sitting down there,” she said while pointing. Alex looked at her and said, “He is?” and craned his neck to see where.

Amy continued. “Wanna hear something funny? I think Aaron is into feet too, like you.”

Alex turned to her again and said, “Wait, how do you know that?”

“I’ve noticed him always staring hard at my feet in class whenever I take my shoes off to tease you,” Amy said. “But you probably haven’t noticed because you’re too busy looking at my feet too.”

Alex wasn’t sure what to say to this. Suddenly, the lights in the theater dimmed and previews for other films began to play.

Amy nudged Alex on the arm. “Follow me,” she said.

Amy took Alex’s hand and led him a few rows down, and they sat in a couple of seats in the middle of the row. She then motioned to the seat directly in front of her.

She whispered to Alex, “Let’s see if he has the same balls that you did that day while you were hiding in the lecture hall.”

With that, Amy slid her feet out of her loose trainers, revealing her feet clad in a pair of white socks with a blue colored heel and toe. She then proceeded to peel the socks off, and stuffed them inside of her trainers. Alex watched as Amy then extended her legs out and slowly slid her bare feet in between two seats directly in front of them.

######################

Aaron was watching the previews when he suddenly heard some faint scratching to his immediate left. He looked down and saw the soles of someone’s bare feet emerge perfectly side by side from between the two seats, and sit down right on his arm rest. Even in the scant light that the theater screen was providing, these feet were unmistakable: Long and slender. Round, symmetrical toes that descended in order immaculately. Deep sweeping arches. Perfectly rounded heels.

Yep, these feet could only belong to one person: Amy. He didn’t even have to turn around to know that they were hers. He had gotten to know her feet quite well from staring at them so often in class and studying their “feet-ures.” So well in fact that he could pick them out of a line up. There was no doubt these feet were hers.

The feet that he had constantly fantasized about, were literally inches away from him on his arm rest. His mind was teeming with questions: Does she know that it’s him sitting in front of her? Does she know that anyone in general is sitting in front of her? It’s dark, so should he try and give them a slight tickle and see what happens? If he did, would she pull them away, thus risk losing the moment of just being able to be this close to them? Or worst of all, would she get upset and make a scene?

Aaron was just staring down at Amy’s bare feet as all these various thoughts filled his mind. She was slowly wiggling all 10 of her toes, occasionally stretching them out which would cause the long tendon to appear in her deep, sweeping arches. Titillating him, as if they were just daring him to tickle them.

After spending the rest of the time during the previews vacillating between whether he should attempt to touch them or not, he elected to go for it. He knew he’d likely never get this opportunity again. It’s a dark theater, and he figured that worst case scenario, he would just say that he didn’t see her feet there and “brushed” them by accident if she said anything.

So Aaron took one index finger and placed it on one of the soft round heels, and dragged it up the sweeping arch of her sole. The foot jerked a little bit, but otherwise stayed put. The skin felt so soft and warm.

######################

After about 10 or 15 minutes of waiting to see what Aaron would do, Amy grinned and whispered to Alex, “Here we go. He’s starting to tickle my feet.”

Alex just watched, feeling himself start to get aroused.

######################

Aaron then introduced his other index finger and placed it on the sole of Amy’s other foot, and he began to gently drag both of his index fingers simultaneously up and down both of Amy’s bare soles as all 10 of her perfectly round toes slightly twitched in response at the sensation.

######################

Amy suddenly grasped Alex’s arm. “He’s dragging one finger at a time up and down my soles at the same time,” she whispered while clutching Alex’s shirt, her eyes squeezed shut and she let out a little squeak, trying to fight off the increasing tickling sensation being applied to her bare soles.

######################

Her feet still stayed put, so Aaron interpreted this as a positive sign. He decided to take it a step further, and began to use all four fingers on one hand to lightly scribble up and down Amy’s bare soles, making sure to focus on those long, deep, wrinkly arches of hers, his most favorite part of her feet.

######################

Amy clutched Alex’s arm even tighter. “Oh fuuuck,” she whispered, and buried her face into Alex’s shirt to try and stifle a giggle.

Alex at that moment could feel his dick swelling. The notion that this new guy in their class was living his dream and getting to have his way with Amy’s feet, just as he had a few months ago, and the fact that Amy was initiating and allowing it in order to in turn arouse him, was exciting him to no end.

######################

Aaron heard what sounded like some muffled girlish laughter from the row behind him, so he smiled to himself and intensified the attack, and began dancing his fingertips back and forth along the bottoms of Amy’s toes, which caused her toes to dance in return. He then took the palm of his free hand and used it to gently push down on the tops of her toes in an effort to bend all 10 of her toes back a bit, and he skittered his fingertips across Amy’s exposed toe stems. This action resulted in what was undoubtedly stifled girlish laughter from the row behind.

######################

Amy continued clinging to Alex. “He’s going after the toes now,” she said softly through muffled laughter, her extended legs slightly shaking in the air.

Alex didn’t say anything and just watched.

“So are you enjoying this?” she managed to whisper in between her muffled laughter.

Alex nodded.

######################

In addition to wishing he could tickle them, Aaron had always wanted to smell Amy’s feet as well. He briefly looked around to see if anyone else in the theater was noticing what was going on, but all eyes appeared to be focused on the screen. So he quietly slipped out of his seat and kneeled down in the aisle in front of his seat so that way his face was in line with Amy’s soles that were propped up side by side on his arm rest. He then leaned slightly forward and gently pressed his nose against the bottoms of her feet, letting his nostrils sink into the soft sole flesh of her long, deep, wrinkly arches, and quietly inhaled. Her soles smelled incredible; they smelled of soap, yet at the same time also possessed a slight foot odor to where you’d be able to unmistakably recognize that you were smelling someone’s feet and toes fresh from them having been wearing trainers and socks for a little while. The combination was the perfect mix for Aaron and was quite the aphrodisiac for him. He gently rubbed his nose up and down each one Amy’s bare soles and sniffed as she stretched out her toes and would slowly wiggle them against his face.

######################

“Ahh I hope my feet don’t stink right now!” Amy excitedly whispered while softly giggling. “He’s smelling the bottoms of my feet, so if they do, he must like it.” She then asked Alex, “What do my feet usually smell like?”

“Usually like soap, or sometimes perfume,” Alex replied. “Or sometimes like.....” he teasingly said, intentionally letting his sentence trail off.

“Sometimes like what?” Amy asked, sounding annoyed in a playful tone.

Alex laughed a bit. “Feet.”

Amy gave him a playful nudge with her elbow, and returned her attention to slowly wiggling her toes against Aaron’s face as she felt his nose sniffing up and down her naked soles in the dark.

######################

Aaron was now so engulfed in the moment that he really didn’t care about the movie anymore, and knew that as soon as he did what he was about to do next, he was probably going to have to crawl away down the aisle without being seen by Amy nor Alex. He was pretty sure that she didn’t know that it was him that had been playing with her feet for roughly the past 20 minutes or so, but one burning question still lingered: why was she keeping her feet still and not pulling them away at all? Whatever the reason was, he ultimately didn’t care because he was getting what he wanted out of them after all this time. After throughly smelling Amy’s feet, Aaron began to slowly slide and roll his tongue over the soles of Amy’s feet up and down, making sure to really dig his tongue into her wrinkly, sweeping arches.

######################

“Ooooooh,” Amy whispered in response to the new sensation on the bottoms of her feet, as she began giggling and buried her face in Alex’s shirt again.

“What?” Alex whispered eagerly.

“He’s licking my soles,” she replied through her giggling. “Oooooh he’s licking in between the toes now.” She raised her head up and covered her mouth with both of her hands, and let out a stream of stifled laughter due to the immense tickling sensation. Regaining some composure, she turned to Alex.

“Would you hate me if I said it feels good?” Amy whispered, and then turned back around and closed her eyes at the feeling of Aaron’s slimy tongue caressing and tickling her bare soles.

######################

Aaron could see Amy’s soles glistening in the light from the screen, having just been glazed by his tongue. As far as he knew, still nobody was seeing nor knew a thing that was happening, so he decided to just go for the gold. Crouching down as much as he could, he absentmindedly unzipped his jeans and took out his erect dick, and while holding it steadily in his hands and with wide eyes at what he was about to do, began to gently rub the head of it up and down Amy’s now lubricated soles. Her toes immediately curled.

######################

Amy’s eyes suddenly widened and she turned to Alex with a flabbergasted look on her face. “Oh my God,” she whispered.

“What?” Alex whispered back.

“I seriously think he’s rubbing his dick up and down my soles,” Amy whispered, her eyes still wide with astonishment. “Ooooh it actually kinda tickles!” and began to quietly elicit a staccato rhythm of girlish giggling as she squeezed her eyes shut again.

“Really?” Alex said.

“Yeah,” Amy softly giggled out with her eyes still closed. “Even you didn’t do that during that day in the lecture hall.” A brief pause ensued and Amy reopened her eyes.

“So should I pull my feet back or should I try and give him an impromptu foot job for being that bold?” Amy said after turning back to look at Alex.

Alex could feel himself fully erect now and Amy knew this, due to Alex shuffling a bit in his seat and rubbing his dick through his pants.

“Do it,” Alex said.

Amy grinned and placed her hand on the crotch of Alex’s pants and softly began rubbing his erect dick through his pants for him, and turned her attention back towards the seat in front of them.

######################

As Aaron gently rubbed his throbbing dick up and down Amy’s soft bare soles while her toes slowly and methodically wiggled and scrunched to the pace at which he was rubbing his dick up and down them, suddenly, something unexpected happened: Amy’s feet turned slightly inward and her toes seemed to start to grab at and try and squeeze his dick, as if trying to reel it in towards her feet. He let them do so, and to Aaron’s surprise, she wrapped her soft, long, wrinkled arches around his dick and began slowly stroking it horizontally. Amy was jacking him off with her bare feet! “Hooooly shit!” Aaron thought to himself, and he just let her feet take control from there. Amy’s toes began wiggling against the sides of his dick as if they were playing a piano, and Aaron closed his eyes and tried to keep his composure, trying to not elicit any sounds indicative of the sharp pangs of immense pleasure that were sweeping throughout his body, causing his skin to tingle. He could feel that he wasn’t going to last very much longer at the mercy of Amy’s seemingly talented feet, and he began to ooze precum. Amy then switched back to sliding his dick in between her deep, sweeping arches, and in a moment of pure bliss, Aaron couldn’t hold it any longer and let go on her soles.

######################

Amy suddenly felt a sticky substance coat her bare soles, and she knew at that point that Aaron was spent.

“Watch this,” she whispered to Alex with a sinister grin.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING???” Amy suddenly exclaimed out loud, and put her hand over her mouth and giggled as she excitedly turned to face Alex.

######################

Aaron instantly snapped out of his zen like state, his eyes as wide as saucers. He fumbled as he hurriedly zipped up his jeans and hastily crawled down the aisle towards the theater steps in a panic. When he reached the steps, he scrambled to his feet and dashed out of the theater, mortified and hoping that nobody had seen his face.

######################

Amy calmly slid her feet back out from in between the seats as she and Alex watched as Aaron scrambled down the steps and out of the theater in a panic as if he had just stolen something and was making a run for it, both hardly unable to suppress their laughter as they covered their mouths.

“That one is my soda, not yours. Yours is that one,” Amy randomly said as cover to explain why she exclaimed earlier what she did. This resulted in a few laughs from others in the theater, as they then turned their attention back towards the film.

Amy took her socks out of her trainers and used them to wipe off the semen from the bottoms of her feet, and then stuck her bare feet back inside of the loose trainers. She then turned the socks right side out, and stuffed them in her pocket to wash later.

“Let’s go,” she whispered to Alex.

As they exited the theater, Amy looked at Alex with a grin on her face.

“So?” she said while laughing.

“You’re so bad,” Alex replied while also laughing. “That was incredibly hot though, I had utterly no idea that’s why we came here. Did you plan this?”

“Of course I did, you know me,” said Amy. “Earlier in the week, I overheard Aaron telling Becky that he was going to the cinema tonight. I then remembered you saying that you’d enjoy watching another guy tickle my feet, and I figured he’d be the perfect candidate being that he always stares at my feet in class. He seems pretty shy, so I wanted to put him in an awkward situation and tease him with my feet, to see if he’d do anything about it. I admittedly didn’t intend on giving him a foot job, but your wish was my command.”

Alex still couldn’t believe his luck in getting together with Amy, the girl of his dreams. When they arrived back at Amy’s house, she invited him in being that her folks were out of town again for the weekend. They hopped in the shower together and had sex while inside to relieve the pent up sexual tension from their shenanigans at the cinema, then came out and put on a movie, since they didn’t see any of the one in the theater, and fell asleep while cuddled up next to one another.

######################

Aaron was almost late to world history on Monday because he usually set his alarm on his phone, but he seemed to have misplaced it over the weekend. He overslept, but still managed to barely make it on time. He was actually thinking about just skipping class altogether, as he wasn’t sure if Amy had seen his face or not, or whether anything would be said about the past Friday night.

Aaron arrived to class and sat down. After taking out his notebook and writing utensils, he looked up to see Amy smirk at Alex and then start to slide her feet in and out of her oversized trainers, black and pink striped socks on today. Nothing out of the ordinary, in addition to the fact that Amy never once looked at him in a peculiar way, so Aaron took this to mean that the coast was clear. Throughout class, his eyes as usual were transfixed on Amy’s black and pink striped socked soles, watching her toes slowly wiggle through the fabric. He remembered how ticklish the skin of those soles underneath those striped socks were. What they smelled like. What they tasted like. The way her toes wiggled and her long arches stretched when he scribbled his fingertips over them. That just two days ago, his dick was sandwiched in between those very feet as she gave him a foot job, and that she apparently had no idea that it was him that she was giving it to. Which he still found flummoxing, and actually kind of hot. Does that mean that she thinks she just willingly jerked some random guy off with her feet?

Class finally ended after what seemed like an eternity. Aaron leaned down and was packing up his belongings in his book bag, when he suddenly heard a sweet, cheerful voice from above him.

“Hey! Aaron, right?”

Aaron looked up. It was Amy! It was only a couple of seconds before he could muster a response, but it felt more like a couple of hours as she just stared at him, awaiting his reply.

“Oh....hey,” he finally said.

Amy reached in her pocket and pulled out a phone and set it on his desk. His phone!

“I think you forgot your phone at the cinema on Friday,” she said with a smile.

“Fuck, she knows,” Aaron thought to himself. Should he just break down and start apologizing, or just act like nothing is out of the ordinary? Aaron opted for the latter.

“Oh, yeah,” he replied. “I’ve been looking for that, no wonder I couldn’t find it. I guess it must have slipped out of my pocket or something. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” Amy simply replied with a friendly smile on her adorable face. And with that, walked out of classroom, the heels of her black and pink striped socks slightly slipping out of her oversized trainers with each step she took.

The End.

######################

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it, and hope to see this series continue with a part three.

Last edited:
Dude, its great! Thanks so much for posting and taking the time to write.

The great news? You've inspired me to get writing part 3 again!

Wow. That reminds me of the days in school I used to look under desks at so called serial shoeplayers, such a distraction!

Is Amy by any chance based on a crush of yours?

Wow. That reminds me of the days in school I used to look under desks at so called serial shoeplayers, such a distraction!

Is Amy by any chance based on a crush of yours?

My apologies for the very late reply. But to answer your question, no. She’s simply the lead female character in this series based on the original two installments.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back