• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time seeing GF tickled by her friend

Hey, Socal, thanks for sharing. THAT'S what a true story looks like! You also have answered a question I've always had which is does a producer get blase about tickling in "real life" and it appears that the answer is no, at least in your case. I love that, very happy to hear that.

I've had a bunch of experiences over the years of seeing a girlfriend (3 different girlfriends, to be exact) get tickled by someone else (including seeing my girlfriend get tickled every night in a play she was in), and I know that feeling: that heady mix of jealousy and lust. It's intoxicating and addicting. For what it's worth, I know exactly how you feel. Welcome to the club!

You're one of the best video producers out there, there's always a sense of foreplay in your clips which makes them extra hot. I could already tell that you were the real deal and not just a fetish producer dabbling in something different. The fact that you came here to report a neck tickle is all the proof that I need that when you tickle your models, you're appreciating it as much as I would. A tickler that's into it is a key ingredient for me. Love the freestyle stuff. Keep up the great work, get 'em good for us!

Very interested to see how it goes with involving Amanda in a gang tickle. Patience, and waiting for the right time, place, and mood is key. Twice I tried to get girlfriends' friends to tickle them; both times they almost took the bait, then backed out of it, both saying the same exact sentence: "I better not." Interesting! Incidentally, one of those friends had actually implored me to tickle my girl in the first place. It was very hot. I was riding my hands along my girlfriend's sides, not tickling, but just on the verge - I guess I was practicing, or something, lol. Anyway, as she talked to her friend, her friend started following my hands with her eyes, and then finally looked at me with pleading eyes and growled under her breath hungrily: "Do it. Doooo it." (and so I did! And her friend's face lit up as she watched me tickle her, saying "Aha!" to my girlfriend!) (but when I held my girlfriend's arms up and told her friend, "Go ahead." (or something like that), that's when she said "I better not." Later, when we were alone, my girlfriend had remarked about her friend and the incident, saying: "Did you see that? She wanted you to do it!" lol

PS: Filthy soles ain't my thing, but the other pic is sweet, thanks for sharing it with us, you're a lucky guy. On top of getting to tickle those adorable models of yours! :)

Last edited:
Wonderful story! And great sole shots to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

"It was that awkward feeling of being jealous and turned on at the same time" I know this feeling too well, it's intense.

Great story, hopefully you get more to experience more of this in the future.

I'm unfamiliar with the feeling, but the fact that I'm thinking about it two months later, I think I like it. I think it would be different if it was a guy. The fact that it was her childhood friend made it sexy.

"It was that awkward feeling of being jealous and turned on at the same time" I know this feeling too well, it's intense.

Great story, hopefully you get more to experience more of this in the future.

Appreciate your response. Telling these stories is something new to me, so glad you liked it. I can't lie, when I was shooting regularly and running into a few bad models, my love for tickling wasn't as strong as it once was. But being able to step back and actually have a partner, or even a friend, that's into it and you're doing it with no money exchanged made the love come back.

Yeah that was my first time experiencing that feeling. I don't think I would've liked it if it was a guy, but the fact that it was one of her girl friends who is really attractive and playful made it a great feeling. The thought of both of us gang tickling my girl has been a thought since the first time I met her. You had an ex who got tickled everyday in a play?!?! We need a story about that haha.

Appreciate that man. I need that. I'm definitely someone who loves the playfulness of tickling. My two goals were to make it relatable to the common person and to make the models I work with comfortable so we can just have fun while we shoot. I stepped away for a while out of respect for my girlfriend and at that point, tickling became a job, and I didn't want that to show in my videos. But stay tuned, I'm making a comeback this summer. I miss it a lot.

Hahaha good story. I'm not rushing to make the gang tickling happen with my girlfriend. I'd wait until we're on another trip like this one, or if she ever comes over and it's just the three of us. I know I can start a conversation that gets them in a playful argument, and I can poke my girl a view times and Amanda will have no choice but to hope in. Amanda's a wild one, so I know it'll happen sooner than later.

I feel you. That's why I like to mix it up and post both. I'm only into dirty feet when I know how they got dirty. I love when a girl can walk around barefoot, not stepping in poop or anything like that, and not worry about getting their feet dirty. Yes, I am lucky to find a girl that's into it. I'll be back to shooting with models again soon.

Hey, Socal, thanks for sharing. THAT'S what a true story looks like! You also have answered a question I've always had which is does a producer get blase about tickling in "real life" and it appears that the answer is no, at least in your case. I love that, very happy to hear that.

I've had a bunch of experiences over the years of seeing a girlfriend (3 different girlfriends, to be exact) get tickled by someone else (including seeing my girlfriend get tickled every night in a play she was in), and I know that feeling: that heady mix of jealousy and lust. It's intoxicating and addicting. For what it's worth, I know exactly how you feel. Welcome to the club!

You're one of the best video producers out there, there's always a sense of foreplay in your clips which makes them extra hot. I could already tell that you were the real deal and not just a fetish producer dabbling in something different. The fact that you came here to report a neck tickle is all the proof that I need that when you tickle your models, you're appreciating it as much as I would. A tickler that's into it is a key ingredient for me. Love the freestyle stuff. Keep up the great work, get 'em good for us!

Very interested to see how it goes with involving Amanda in a gang tickle. Patience, and waiting for the right time, place, and mood is key. Twice I tried to get girlfriends' friends to tickle them; both times they almost took the bait, then backed out of it, both saying the same exact sentence: "I better not." Interesting! Incidentally, one of those friends had actually implored me to tickle my girl in the first place. It was very hot. I was riding my hands along my girlfriend's sides, not tickling, but just on the verge - I guess I was practicing, or something, lol. Anyway, as she talked to her friend, her friend started following my hands with her eyes, and then finally looked at me with pleading eyes and growled under her breath hungrily: "Do it. Doooo it." (and so I did! And her friend's face lit up as she watched me tickle her, saying "Aha!" to my girlfriend!) (but when I held my girlfriend's arms up and told her friend, "Go ahead." (or something like that), that's when she said "I better not." Later, when we were alone, my girlfriend had remarked about her friend and the incident, saying: "Did you see that? She wanted you to do it!" lol

PS: Filthy soles ain't my thing, but the other pic is sweet, thanks for sharing it with us, you're a lucky guy. On top of getting to tickle those adorable models of yours! :)

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

I have wondered about seeing my girl tickled by one of her girl friends. I agree, it’s an interesting feeling to be confronted with- that mix of jealousy and lust... which has sparked curiosities about gang tickling her with one of her girl friends. There definitely has been instances when I’m tickle torturing her that I wish there were an extra set of hands to work over another spot.

7240FEEB-C5B2-43B0-B3A7-DA91ADCDD43A.jpeg

. You had an ex who got tickled everyday in a play?!?! We need a story about that haha.

You're in luck, I had it all written in my blog so I just went in there to fish it out. I don't share this stuff with that many people anymore, but for SoCal? Who tickled Erin? And Sarah? And Bella? And made so many other beautiful clips? It's an honor to share this with you. I'm real happy you're rejuvenated and coming back.

A quick note for hardcore story fans and old timers, only because I constantly encounter people who remember this ancient and mind-bending encounter I had with a train conductor on the Long Island Railroad who tickled my girlfriend's foot right in front of me as he took our tickets (her foot was in my lap), then came back, sat down with us, and to make a long story short, she got the foot tickling of all foot ticklings. In fact, I just met someone the other day who remembered it; I can't believe that story, which was first posted on the Mousepad, pre-TMF, is still remembered. It was by far the weirdest tickle experience of my life, and one of the strangest things to ever happen to me, period. Anyways, this story below is that same girl, Lee.

But that was actually not the first time....or even the tenth time I watched that happen to her. Oh the things actresses do in the name of art!

Maybe 6 months before the train story, she got cast as the role of Chicklet in "Psycho Beach Party". (people familiar with that play, or movie, probably already know what's coming next). I remember going to meet her after her first read-through. A bunch of us got stoned immaculate and we ended up playing this wild game of hide-and-go-seek in this big empty estate that we hopped the wall to get into. Fucking crazy. I remember chasing Lee and tackling her, tickling her and rolling around in leaves and vines and who knew what, it was dark. As the tickling wound down, she looked gorgeous as the moonlight just bathed her face and we started making out until the group found and scolded us for holding up the game. For the rest of the night, we played as a team, so we could basically get hot and heavy while we hid.

When the game was over, we went back to.....my room? Her room? Hmmmm. I'm seeing the room in my head, but it's unfamiliar and I can't figure out why. Anyways.....it was a dorm room. And now, we're cuddled up and let's face it....we've been in foreplay all night long......so now things are getting VERY hot and heavy, there in the bed, when all of a sudden she whispers my ear...."Guess what?".....(what?)......."I get tickled in the play."

I submerged into a dizzy spell........like I was falling.....swooning........first off.....I loved that she would think to even tell me that. I also think it was a very giving thing for her to do, because we already were hot and heavy.....so she wants to spice it up even more, to see what I'm going to do, to get me even more turned on, oh my god.....thats a good girflriend, lol!

Also: it was going to be a two-week run. With three and a half weeks of rehearsal! That's alot of tickling! But wait......what KIND of tickling? And who's going to be administering this tickling?

"You get...you get tickled in the play?"

Kissing my face and my neck...."mmmm-hmmm"

"Who does it?"

Kissing my face and my neck...."ummmmm.......Kanaka.....and ummmmm......Brian.......(my heart is racing...there's more than one?)....and......Mike."

My eyes are just....staring now at the ceiling, trying to process all this.

"Three guys?"

"Mmmm-hmmmmm".

"Tell me."

So she tells me the scene. At one point, they threaten her with the "chinese tickle torture" , hold her down and tickle her savagely. I'm drowning in turned-on -ness. lol. Later, I read the scene, and sure enough, she's right. Though it describes a silly kind of tickling (one of the characters holds his head down to her stomach and tickles her with his hair) the way the director staged it was not as written. But that's later. For now, all I know is we had a passionate night.

The next morning? I was covered in poison ivy. LOL! That'll teach me to roll around on the ground after dark during a game of hide-and-go-seek! :p

Not only is she in the play, but I get asked to write some music for it and to do the sound design, all the sound effects and music stuff. Which means I have to attend some rehearsals and I have to run all the sound stuff during the show. In other words, I need to be at all the performances.

I know I kept tabs on how rehearsals were going. I know I sat in on a couple. The way it was staged was like this: one guy would grab her arms, and the other grab her legs, so that she was suspended....and the other guy would take both his hands, wrap them around her waist and dig in. Interesting note: in all of the times I saw him do this...he never tickled her the same way. Sometimes he went across the top of her stomach, sometimes he squeezed her sides, sometimes he went all around her torso, sometimes he concentrated on one thing, sometimes it was spidery, sometimes it was grabby and pinchy.

My girlfriend's reaction, however, was always the same: hysterical laughing.

In fact, one particular time he was so savage, that she started to wriggle with desperation and urgency and they almost dropped her, forcing the director to absolutely scream angrily at the cast to be careful. The tickler had gotten carried away.

And so it went on.......dress rehearsals, final dress rehearsal....and then the run of shows, night after night. It happened somewhere in the middle of the play, and I'd obviously start preparing myself to deal minutes before it happened, almost dreading it to happen, yet wanting it at the same time. And as I said....he never approached it the same way twice. So it was always in the back of my mind: what's he going to do to her tonight?

Finally the run of shows was over. But there was one last cherry on top. Before striking the set, they were to pose for a series of photos, basically re-enacting moments from the play. This took forever. But the tickling scene was one of those re-enactments.

So....they're setting this up, and Lee is in place, being held by these guys, the tickler standing over, but waiting for the photographer to get her act together, or whatever they were waiting for. Jokingly, Brian (the tickler) motions to her sides, like he's going to tickle...and she jolts a bit and starts laughing and says through her nervous laughter..."oh my god, that tickles so bad every time you do that." And he smiles a big smile and says "Oh, you're ticklish?" (as if he didn't know all these weeks)...."Yes, I'm...." giggles.......he didn't even wait, he just lowered his hands and started lightly tickling. "no, don't!", and he's just lightly spidering around her sides, and trying not to make such a big deal out of it (her also, she's trying to keep her laughter in, since the theatre is otherwise silent). But I remember him looking at her face, smiling at her, fascinated and kind've teasing her, though I couldn't make it out what he was saying, someting like "That's right...come on....that's it...", something like that, taunting her as she just had to deal. All these weeks he'd been acting the 'ler....but in that moment, he became the real deal.

Finally, they took the picture and let her go, never to tickle her again.

Last edited:
Wow Internet, that's incredibly hot. I understand what you mean by preparing yourself, but man I would love to see that happen to my girlfriend.

Wow, The Internet. That’s a great story. That’s the ultimate strange feeling. The fact that she had to endure it for that many weeks is crazy haha. You have EEUU love girls that don’t mind being tickled. It’s even better when they don’t have the fetish, but don’t mind being tickled.

love girls that don’t mind being tickled. It’s even better when they don’t have the fetish, but don’t mind being tickled.

This. Period.

Thanks everybody for your posts. Personally it's something I've always loved. My gf gets tickled very often by her friends, but unfortunately they tend to become a lot more shy when I'm around. Of course it's a strange mix of feeling when it happens to watch or simply hear her telling me about. I'm excited and a bit jealous at the same time. Sex is always great later and that's basically why she keeps telling me all these tickle accidents

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back