• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snorting

Tickle6

I just love hearing people snort while laughing. Do you love hearing it? Do you snort when you laugh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a lot of girls can be quite self-conscious about snorting when they laugh (it's happened in quite a few tickling videos), but personally, I think it's very cute! :)

Hilarious and adorable when people get forced to that point unexpectedly. I find it can get annoying if it is CONSTANT though, at least in a clip setting.

It happens sometimes. Lil embarrassing but what can you do lol

Hilarious and adorable when people get forced to that point unexpectedly. I find it can get annoying if it is CONSTANT though, at least in a clip setting.

100% agreed.
I have been made to snort, from time to time and as a lee, it tends to make you laugh that much harder lol.

As a ler, it's a nice surprise when it happens unexpectedly, and presents an opening for light teasing which, naturally lends itself to the ler laughing a little more and the Lee laughing a LOT more, perhaps another snort even sneaks out haha.

In videos, I love it when this happens. Sometimes I will slow the speed of the playback to learn which strokes where on the Lee's body led her to snort, how the pitch of the laughter sounds just before and after, and the contortion of the laughing smile on her face... I know, I know, so analytical!

I love a girl who snorts from laughter even if there is no tickling.

That's why I like Nikki Brooks vids when she is the 'lee. Great laugh and always a few snorts!

~ toyou

100% agreed.
I have been made to snort, from time to time and as a lee, it tends to make you laugh that much harder lol.

As a ler, it's a nice surprise when it happens unexpectedly, and presents an opening for light teasing which, naturally lends itself to the ler laughing a little more and the Lee laughing a LOT more, perhaps another snort even sneaks out haha.

In videos, I love it when this happens. Sometimes I will slow the speed of the playback to learn which strokes where on the Lee's body led her to snort, how the pitch of the laughter sounds just before and after, and the contortion of the laughing smile on her face... I know, I know, so analytical!

Haha! Wow, very in depth analysis. I like it! And it totally makes me laugh more as the lee, that playful banter is half the fun of tickling. (For me at least)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back