• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Fictional) Historical Instances of Tickle Torture (/multiple F, noncon,)

AfNull

TMF Regular
Though it's a little known fact, tickle torture has been common through the history of humanity - sensitive bodies writhing in ticklish agony being objects of curiosity and sheer cruelty for thousands of years. However, in mainstream historical research, these records of tickle torture have often been buried under other details and brushed aside - maybe for controversial nature of subject, maybe for embarrassment of researching such things, but today I got a fortune of providing you written sources on the ticklish subject - first and second hand accounts of historical tickle torture. These text have long been lost to time, but uncovering the truth of the past demands their publicity.

In 390 BC, a Gallic tribe called Senones led by their chieftain Brennus invaded Rome from Northern Italy, and managed to occupy most of the city itself for months, but failing to take fortress on Capitoline hill where able bodied men and some civilians were evacuated to in order to mount a defense of the city, preventing it's complete fall until reinforcements would arrive. Most of the population was either left outside the walls of the fort or attempted to escape city on foot. While there are records of the sacks by several historians, none of them include Gallic atrocities mentioned in writings of a Roman soldier, later centurion, who was among the defenders of Capitoline and wrote his account of the siege in 385 BC.

"After we had to flee to Capitoline hill and surrender rest of the city to enemy, their troops immediately went to work of occupying army. Foraging, looting, seeking means to maintain the siege, and that they did. We would be besieged for the next 7 months, and forced to watch the invaders plundering our beloved Rome, and terrorizing the people left behind who could not escape the city in time.

The troops of Brennus besieging the fort begun gathering Roman women that remained - or had no choice of escaping - and we could hear what the barbarians were doing to them. Screams, loud heart breaking pleas, and laughter. None of us could never forget all the tortured laughter. They were tickle torturing our women, abusing them as if Roman citizens were spoils of war to be tormented. Barbarian brutality came as no surprise to us, but none of us could have expected this kind of cruelty from them.

It did not take long for them to notice distress suffering of our daughters, wives and sisters caused to us, defenders of the Capitoline, so they arranged depraved and mocking triumphs of torture outside walls of the fort every day to break our will. They would drag already screaming naked female citizens to makeshift wooden contraptions, often crosses and shapes of X, and keep them laughing and begging for mercy from dusk until dawn by methods of most atrocious tickle torture we had ever witnessed. This was a wicked duty they assigned mostly to Gallic women accompanying their men in the war, there would always be several tribeswomen torturing single Roman lady, their fingers and feathers tormenting every spot of their hapless bodies as our proud women were forced to plead for us to open the gates, even the most defiant ones eventually breaking to beg for rescue. There was nothing we could do, and knowing what the fate of people inside the fort would be should the barbarian conquer it, we had no choice but to harden our hearts and maintain our defense.

What both made our wills falter the most and instilled greatest hatred in our chests was witnessing the torture of Vestal virgins the invaders had managed to capture, some had tried to hide in the city protecting relics and others had been found in surrounding countryside, having stayed behind to aid refugees. The Gauls reserved the most cruel of their tortures for these holy women, making mockery of their vows of chastity by focusing their torments on their breasts and womanhoods, making Vestals both howl in desperate laughter and moan in pleasure forced upon them. Not only were we made to see Roman women suffer, we were forced to witness a sacrilege. Crime against Gods themselves!

The siege and occupation of most of Rome lasted for months, and with it, the suffering of her women. Finally, arrival of army raised by Marcus Furius Camillus was able to eject the Gauls from the city, and annihilated it outside it. We were saved from subjugation, torment and humiliation. Rome would have her revenge beyond ruin of Brennus's army, as when his camp was raided, the Gallic women were taken as captives. They were paraded through the city streets, and justice was dealt to them by allowing Roman women to repay their suffering tenfold on their bodies, the hysterical laughter and shrieks of the Gauls echoed in city for days, as the former tormentors were being served justice. After few days of public punishments, the captives were sold to slavery, all buyers being tortured women and their families, and their punishments for transgression against city of Romulus would continue within the private households. Many of them are suffering their just tortures to this day, and fascination for ticklish barbarian women has created a lucrative market for tickle slaves. Wars and conquests looming in horizon, I believe the citizens of Rome will get what they desire."

Viking raids to Christian Europe were not uncommon during the so called dark middle ages. While the atrocities of Norsemen are well documented and sometimes much exaggerated, chronicle originating from unknown English monastery and dated to early 11th century has interesting account about viking raids on nun convents. Considering validity of other contents of the chronicle, it's unlikely that the following extract would be fabrication.

"Viking raids were scourge upon shores of Christian Europe, pillaging and looting. Their deeds are well documented, but maybe out of controversy of it, most scholars never documented harrowing details on raided nunneries by the sea, and the ordeals of unfortunate nuns within them.

The vikings would often try to take nunneries by surprise, and prevent any of them from escaping as they were stormed. The nuns would be gathered, their hands tied, and the vikings would begin their grim work to discover each and any valuables the nunnery would hold. The habits of nuns would be torn, and the vikings would begin torturing them by tickling, one by one, often taking advantage of their celibacy in torment, forcing sinful sensations on their bodies to make it worse. They would continue this for hours, sometimes for days, keeping the nuns in state of tortured laughter as they kept telling locations of hidden treasures or divulging details about defenses of nearby villages, churches and castles.

Oftentimes the vikings were not satisfied with just loot and knowledge gained from tortured nuns, and it is known that several abbesses and fetching novices were dragged to viking longboats and taken to their Northern homelands. Abbesses would then be properly interrogated by fearsome viking women, often close relatives of chiefs, to gain even more knowledge of vulnerable and rich targets to be ransacked in future raids, and young novices would be either gifted or sold as virginal tickle slaves, known to be favored by Norsemen and Norsewomen alike."

Barbary pirates were corsairs operating under protection of North African emirs and sultans, and later Ottoman Empire, raiding coasts and looting ships mostly on Mediterranean until 18th century. One of the most interesting corsairs was Tahira Musrid (1430-1498), both because of her gender - females in such roles were taboo at the time in almost any society - and her peculiar ambitions in piracy. She would not refuse plunder in form of gold, but acquisition of tickle and sex slaves was her passion, making her even more controversial figure both in her lifetime and past it. There exists next to none preserved sources - Islamic of Christian - on her life and exploits, but eyewitness accounts of her raids and piracy exists. One of such accounts is included below, of her ransacking ship Roselinde in year 1451.

"We had left Marseilles just some days ago, when the fiends descended upon us. Barbary corsairs. Two ships versus one. We had counted on their reduced activities in recent years, and their focus on raiding coasts of Castile and Aragon, but it was proven to be foolish. We were sailing alone, and we had no fighting chance. Our first thought was bribery and ransom, as the cargo of our ship was truly valuable, but as we saw who we were dealing with knew that it would be for naught. It was Tahira, daughter of notorious corsair turned emir Abu Musrid. Through her adoring father's station, she has been able to begin life of piracy herself, and as God's irony has it, sight of her is what brings greatest terror to hearts of women, that we were unfortunate enough to have on board. We were en route towards Palermo, and were transporting female family members of Italian merchant, wife and daughter of a French diplomat, a young noblewoman from Savoy and several Catalan nuns.

While taking slaves is nothing unheard of from Barbary pirates, Tahira is known for particular cruelty towards her captives. She abducts exclusively women for purposes of tickle slavery, a fate worse than anything else that could expect captive of corsairs, and her ill reputation is widely known. So, upon sight of the veiled woman in chain armor boarding the ship with her loyal female bodyguards, the passengers fell on their knees, begging to be spared from enslavement and torment, but their pleas fell for deaf ears. Her crew isolated us men from women, as she and bodyguards subjected them to so called 'inspection', stripping them naked, restraining them to mast of our ship, with ropes tied around their wrists and ankles, and tickling their nude, exposed bodies all over with feathers she was carrying on her belt. One by one, the women were tickle tortured by her and her bodyguards, the wicked corsairs clearly taking pleasure in their suffering, and finding delight in their sensitivity. We were being held on deck of the ship as well, and I was able to witness the atrocities performed in front of me in their full terrifying extent.

The Italian women, wealthy trader's two mature sisters and their daughters, were the first ones. Each of them was insisting that their relative would pay high price for their freedom, begging to exchange fortunes to avoid their fate, but Tahira's pity would not be bought. The women were all very voluptuous, and their bare bosoms would be prime targets of slaver's feathers. Most of the men watched away from their naked forms, but I could not, as terrible as seeing them tortured was. One by one, they all were tickled until their laughter turned silent, each of them giving same promises of riches despite it's obvious futility. Poor women were so desperate, but it was all for naught.

The blonde and thin aristocratic Frenchwomen were next, and deathly ticklish belly button would be the undoing for both of them. What they tried to convey with their pleas I know not, since they were sobbing near hysteria since Tahira boarded the ship, and their words were lost amidst their cries and screams. I've never seen anyone suffer as much as they did when the feather just grazed the navels on their smooth bellies, they were writhing and howling like they were possessed. Upon seeing her mother tortured like that, her daughter attempted to make a run for it and jump off the ship, her panic and desperation making her choose the sea instead of fate worse than death, but the guards managed to grab her, and soon she too would buckle and shriek like a madwoman - before the feather even touched her. Once it did, even I had to hold my ears in effort to mute voice of her screams, that was sound of pure agony. When they were taken off the mast, their completely limp bodies had to be carried away. I pray for them often, as wherever they are, they surely are suffering Hell on Earth.

The young Savoyard noblewoman can't be considered much luckier, as Tahira seemed to take special interest to her. Her long light brown hair, her pale skin, her pretty green eyes, and especially her excruciatingly ticklish ribs. It's open secret even in her homeland that Tahira practices carnal sins with women and keeps her own harem, but as her powerful father allows it and imams critical of her way of life tend to meet untimely deaths, it continues. Slaves brought in often go trough twisted initiation rituals where they are tickle tortured by older slaves for pleasure of the mistress, and spend their nights as objects of Tahira's sadistic love, their only hope in relieving their ordeal being introduction of new slave for Tahira - and judging by her obvious lust the laughter and squirming of the maiden under her fingers evoked, it's unfortunately clear that she will be made into her new 'first wife' for a long time.

After what I feared happened - Tahira tickle tortured the Savoyard maiden until she begged to submit as her harem slave - she retired back to her ship with exhausted, naked aristocrat following her in chains. Her bodyguards were allowed to claim the Catalan nuns as their share of the spoils, and the three nuns were pinned down by six bodyguards. They would strip the hapless holy women naked, and kept them pinned down for ruthless tickling, each tickling their favorite spots and passing the nuns around like they were toys. They were all great Iberian beauties with dark hairs and skin tanned by sun, but seeing them writhing wildly and begging for respite that would not come took the joy of admiration away. Finally, they were also taken to corsair ship as part of plunder after crew finished with stealing anything else of value, without a doubt to suffer inhuman tickle tortures at hands of the bodyguards until the ship would arrive in North Africa, where they would either be kept or sold as tickle slaves. As the corsair ships departed, we heard that Tahira and her crew really intended to enjoy their loot - laughter of women echoed at the open seas as we watched corsairs disappearing behind the horizon, taking the captive women with them to new life of tortured laughter."

While the history of Sister's of Laughter, holy order established in devotion to St. Pia is known, first hand texts have translated and published for the public for first time, exclusively released to masses here.

(For context, please see my older story Fictional History: Saint Pia's Sisters of Laughter)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Sisters-of-Laughter-(noncon-religious-themes)

The Sins of Sisters of Laughter, by Jutta Göttegart.

"I have witnessed the wickedness of St. Pia's myself, once having been one of them for my eternal shame, which I hope Lord forgives me for.

I entered the convent a bit before dawn of my 19th summer, and went through the initiation I knew to be excruciating. I knew we had to suffer tickling to identify with our patron saint, but this ritual also showed me first signs of depravity of my former sisters. I will never forget their hungry eyes as they stared upon my naked form, or how they were far too delighted to discover both my ticklish bosom and buttocks, that were feathered during the entire initiation ceremony. It was not the end of it. I thought the convent would serve justice by bringing righteous justice on sinners and criminals, but what I came to see was terror and perversions. Women who had confessed tickled beyond what was right. Wordly women, nobles and rich, arriving to engage in sin with willing sisters. I voiced my objections against the godless practices of that wretched place, only to earn myself punishments, being racked and tickle tortured until I was begging for forgiveness in tears. The convent was ruled by lust and fear, the holy mission perverted and rites made into deranged ordeals.

I witnessed countless women racked and feathered until they surely had lost their senses, maidens in stocks whose soles were ticklishly scratched by metal claws until they would betray God himself to just make it stop. Highborn sinners remanding tickling to sate their desires and watching misfortune of others while taking pleasure in suffering on it. I dare not even write of the most hideous of atrocities and devilish orgies I witnessed - or even worse, was forced to be part of.

Once I heard of God's word preached right in North, I with some other sisters decided to escape the convent and join them. I got away. My companions weren't so lucky. I can only imagine what horrors they are going through right now in torture chambers of St. Pia's. Their armpits tickled for hours while tied on wooden crosses, their thighs kneaded from dusk until dawn while restrained on torture chairs, their feet suffering torture of hairbrushes until there isn't a bit of laughter left in their body... I pray that they might one day be free of their pain, that the mislead sisters of St. Pia's would find salvation, and pledge that I will dedicate rest of my life to combat their heresies masked as God's fury."

Extract from diary of abbess Sara

"If I had known the pleasures of this Godly life, I would have became a novice of my own will - to know the cleansing, purifying effects of tickle torture on your body, to feel the pleasure and overwhelming release of prolonged, forced laughter pushing you to your very physical limits - it is where the true salvation lies! It is home to sensations that are most beautiful things in God's creation, Heaven and Hell on Earth, both in one. What could be better form of worship, than to be at awe of eternal reward and at absolute terror of eternal damnation? For as tickling is both bliss and horror, it reminds us to remain in righteous path on our road to salvation and Heavenly kingdom. I cannot thank St. Pia's sisters enough for opening my eyes, for saving me from foul heresy and for showing me where I belong.

As new abbess of the order, I solemnly swear that I will do my utmost to show the right way to heretics and wrongdoers brought to our care, and make sure they won't wander astray again. I will ensure that spiritual purity of our sisters is safeguarded by strict worship in form of tickle torture. I will make the all feel what I felt - Heaven and Hell - and have it guide their path to the light."

While these few snippets into perhaps unexpected tickle torture have been uncovered, scholars work is never done. What other ticklish incidents have been lost in time? Research must continue...

Last edited:
This is a great concept for a story, please continue i just love your imagination.

I hope you do more things involving European/American women torturing oppressed women from other races.

i.e. Pilgrims torturing native Americans, cold war era Americans torturing Asian women, Britons torturing Indians, Russians torturing Mongolians, etc.

I've actually been hankering for a Hunchback of Notredame parody, maybe the Sisters of st Pia can kidnap and torture Esmeralda.

Awesome material!! Would have loved to have witnessed some of it!!

*applauding* amazing writing my friend! Congrats!!! Love how you continued on the sister pia story!!
Bet there are even more journals and diarys of devoted sisters and others whosever those...“crimes“

Brilliant as usual. I still hope that very soon there will be a diary of Göttegart, which covers her experiences in detail from initially devoted novice, convinced of the good of the ticklish justice and punishment the order deals out to heretics and criminals, to disillusioned ex member.

Thank you for kind feedback! I'll take few suggestions to heart and see what I'll include in possible next one, I'd love to write more non-existent history with similar concept as soon as I whip up some more ideas.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back