• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sometimes It Just Comes Out of Nowhere

indivision

TMF Expert
Of course, by "it," I mean tickling.

In the midst of my small social circle, I met these two people. It's a man and a woman--a husband and wife. They're about my age, though a little younger. They invited me to their home for dinner the other evening. I arrived around six o'clock. The wife greeted me at the door. She's very hospitable--a very bright smile. Her husband is also quite hospitable, though he's a little more introverted than she is. I come in and make some small talk, and then she goes into the kitchen to get some appetizers. In the living room, the guy and I talk about various things. He tells me he's been training hard for a marathon (he's really into running). Moments later, the wife come back in with some tasty appetizers on a tray, and we proceed to visit while we smell the food cooking in the kitchen.

For the sake of the story, we'll call them Amy and Shaun, respectively.

So we're visiting, and we're joking about some things. At one point, the two of them were standing in the middle of the living room, and suddenly Amy launches a tickle shot right into Shaun's rib cage. Seriously, her hands moved almost like lightning. Shaun jumps, makes a sort of laugh-like noise, and moves back.

I was still seated on the couch. Feeling a little shocked at what I had witnessed, I adjust my eyes--almost reassuring myself that I indeed did see what I thought I just saw.

Then, with this ornery look in her eyes, Amy moves toward him again. "Oh, no. You're not getting away that easily!" she said. When she was close to him, she grabs hold of him and takes him to the ground. It wasn't like she pushed him down or pulled him down, either. She did a takedown move on him, and it looked like a move that someone had taught her. In other words, it wasn't like someone who didn't know what they were doing was trying to put someone on the ground. I've been trying to think of the best way to describe it, and here it is. When I was in high school, I studied Tae Kwon Do, and what Amy did to Shaun looked very much like the hip roll takedown I learned during that time.

Anyway, so she took him to the ground. Once he's on the ground, she straddles him and starts tickling his upper body--his ribs, stomach, all those places. Shaun starts howling with laughter. Amy smiles brightly while her fingers move quickly all over his torso, and she teases him lightly about the tickling. After a minute or so, she stops, sighs, and says, "Well, we have company, and dinner's almost ready, so I guess that's enough for now."

Once they were back up, Amy looked at me and said, "Trust me. If you weren't here, I'd still be working on him." Or something like that. I was kind of shocked, so I may not be remembering it just right, but it was something to that effect.

Shaun, in his own way, confirmed that.

Shortly afterword, Amy even wiggled her fingers at me and said, "Maybe I'll even get you sometime tonight!" She didn't, though.

Obviously, I wasn't offended. But at the same time, I couldn't believe this happened. It was like they didn't think that I might think that was weird or anything. Obviously, if I were in a relationship, tickling would be a part of it, but I don't think we'd do it unannounced in front of company.

Oh well. It definitely spiced up my evening!

Very interesting! I think I'd be looking for ways to get closer to them and spend more time around them. I'd also want to figure out how to get her!

Very interesting incident! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Definitely something I could imagine my wife doing to me -- indeed, she has done this to me before, or a version of it anyway -- but it would depend on who the company was. I don't think she'd be inclined to do it in front of anyone with whom we still had any particular measure of unfamiliarity or formality.

Then again, it might just depend on her mood...

I randomly met a gal on Instagram that mentioned she liked tickling guys. Might've even took her up on it but she lives on the opposite side of the country.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back