• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulmates: 2. Family, Friends, And Creeps M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Ian loved Rhy's truck. It had giant tires, 4 wheel drive, and was black with flames on the hood. Climbing into the cab, he reved the engine, and headed to town. Sitting at the stop sign, Ian quickly jotted down a list of items from the grocery. He was also really excited, and giddy because he was planning on getting a present for Rhylan. He had the idea to get engagement rings for both of them. "Hello! Mitchell's Jewlery, Zack speaking. "Zacky!" "Ian! How's the sexiest Irish boy I know doing?" Giggling and blushing, Ian turned onto Main St. "You're totally blushing aren't you?" "How can you tell over the phone?" "Other than Rhy, you're my best friend. Speaking of my best bro, what's he up to?" "He's spending the weekend with me." "Sweet, so to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" "I'm about 10 minutes away, can you pick out, say 5 of your best engagement rings for me to choose from?" "Oh shit, Ian are you..." "I'll explain everything in about six minutes." "I'll hunt you down, hogtie you, and tickle the fuck outta you if you don't." "You'd have to catch me first. See ya in aobut 4 minutes."

After pulling into Mitchell's parking lot, Ian made his next call. "Yo! What's up little brother?" "Hey Hunt, I need to speak with both you and Cammy." "I'm right here kid. What's happenin'?" "I'm going into Mitchell's to get engagement rings." "Are you fuckin' serious?" Both Hunter and Cameron screamed in unison. "Hehe yes, I'm serious. Don't tell Rhy, he doesn't know yet. We just pledged our committment to each other today. I think we're way beyond boyfriend stage." "We give you our blessing baby bro. Have you told Grandfather?" "Not yet, that's my next call. Speak of the devil." "Love ya bros." "Hey Grandpa." "What's my little Sunshine doing in Mitchell's parkinglot?" "Gramps, I know you're good, but how'd you know where I am?" "I just drove past, and saw you in Rhy's truck." The two broke out in laughter. "Your Grandson won't let me drive my car until we get the engine checked out, he didn't like the sound it made today." "I raised him well. Now, back to my original question." "We opened up to each other today. I'm buying engagement rings for us. Don't tell him, he doesn't know." "You've made me very happy my sunshine." Ian began tearing up as he heard the strongest man he knew holding back his tears. "Thank you Grandpa Stormcloud. I always want to make you proud." "Good luck Ian. I love you, as does the entire Stormcloud clan." "I love you too Grandpa, I've never been prouder than being accepted by the family." Grabbing a tissue, Ian blew his nose, checked himself in the mirror, and locked the truck.

Ian opened the door, and didn't see anyone. "Hey Zacky, where are... Hey what the..." Suddenly, he was struggling with someone who'd pinned him face down on the floor. "Looks like I caught ya." Zack smirked just before kneading his fingers between his victims ribs. "Shit, fuck off." Ian squirmed and almost broke the windows with his screeches and ear splitting laughts. "C'mon O'Leary spill." The torturous fingers wreaked unimaginable ticklish havoc upon the writhing teen. His legs kicked against the floor as he tried to eacape. "Ok, ok stop tickling me. I'll talk if you give me a chance." Getting off his best friend, Zack held his hand out and helped Ian off the floor. He went to the mini fridge behind the counter and grabbed two bottles of water. After explaining the days events the two hugged and gave each other a kiss on the cheek.

"I know you said 5 sets, but I really think this suits you and Rhy." Ian gasped. The rings Zack picked were tri-colored gold braided together in a Celtic knot. "Zack, I'm almost speechless. They're exquisite, and so tasteful." "I'm glad you love them. And it just so happens I have both your sizes in stock." "Ok, that's way too much of a coincidence." "You're right. Actually, Grandpa Stormcloud came in last week and had me order the sizes. You know I never question his judgement." Ian shook his head and cracked up. "That man is amazing. And so are you." The two boys looked as another patron entered. "Good evening Miss Malloy, I'll be right with you as soon as I finish with Ian." "Thank you Zack." "Ian, I hope you and Rhylan will be very happy together. He's a good man and you deserve each other." "I'm sorry, is he getting married to another man?" Ian's temper starting rising. "Yes, I am not that it concerns you." "You and that other abomination are both going to hell." "Well, considering your advanced age, you'll get there before us." "I'm sorry Miss Malloy, I'll have to ask you to leave my shop." "I'll speak with your parents about this." "And they'll both kindly tell you to go to hell. Have a nice evening." "Thanks for the backup." "No sweat, I've never liked that stuffy uppity bitch." "Zack! Such language, my virgin ears are fuckin' burning." "Leave now, before the tickle monster decides to attack you." Giggling both boys hugged and Ian left for his next stop.

"Damn, the whole clan's out tonight. You just missed Grandpa." Cameron smiled. He and Hunter gave Ian bear hugs, and lifted him off the ground. "So, where's the rings squirt?" Hunter giggled and ruffled the red mop of hair adorning his brother's head. Ian faked annoyance and tried wiggling out of the older guy's grip. "You know you love it little bro." While struggling with Hunter, Ian's shirt rode up exposing his stomach. Cam grinned and took advantage of the situation by tickling the bare skin. "Ahh hey cut it out." Ian squealed and doubled over in girlish giggles. "Show us the rings little man." Cameron's fingers traveled up into the deep hollows of the shrieking boy's pits. Ian's laughter turned into silent gasps. Sweat dripped from his forehead. "What is this, tickle Ian day? Ok, ok I give I can't take it anymore." Hunter giggled and let the ticklish boy go. Still giggling, Ian went to get the rings. "Those are amazing." Both guys admired the pair of rings Ian chose. "Zack actually had the right sizes?" "Yeppers, thanks to Gramps." The three continued to chat while a dark and mysterious guy entered the bar. "What'll it be Aaron?" Cameron left to attend to the customer. "Scotch rocks Cammer." "Hunter, can you get the scotch from the storeroom?" "Sure thing, if you'll answer the phone." Both guys left the bar, leaving Ian to finish his soda.

"Hey, you're really cute." Aaron moved closer to the gorgeous red head, stroking his back and neck. "Thanks for the compliment. Please stop tickling me, I'm taken." "Well, he's not here now. C'mon pretty boy, let me find your ticklish spots." Aaron grasped Ian's wrist and pulled him on his lap. "Hey fucker, get the hell off me." Ian struggled and tried pulling his arm free. "You're a fiesty little twink aren't you? I'll have fun breaking you in." "You're sick, get your Goddamn hand's off me before I kick your ass." Anger replaced his surprise, when Ian slammed his foot down on his attacker. "Fuck! You little bastard, you'll pay for that." Lashing out, Aaron swung his fist, just missing Ian's face. Taking a fighting stance, Ian kicked the older man in the ribs, making him double over. Unfortunately, he wasn't quick enough to duck a second time. The dark haired man's fist collided with Ian's eye. Before he could retaliate, Aaron grabbed Ian around the ribs, squeezed and lifted the squirming boy off the ground.

Ian bucked and squirmed wildly trying to get free. "Hey, let him go." Ian found himself falling into Hunter's arms. "Are you alright little bro?" "Yeah, thanks." "If you ever touch my brother again I'll break every bone in your body. Now get the fuck out." Cameron grabbed Aaron, twisted his arm behind his back, and guided him out the door. "Damn, remind me never to get on your bad side little bro. Are you ok?" Since it was just the three of them, Cameron, closed the door, grabbed three beers, and handed them to Hunter and Ian. "Dude, you were holding your own pretty good." They hugged the shaking boy and clinked bottles. "Thanks, I was totally running on adrenaline. But that guy freaked me out." "I know, I had to rush off the phone when I saw what happened on the camera. Ian's phone rang, causing them all to jump. Ian answered, putting it on speaker. "Hey babe." "Ian, is everything ok? I just got this feeling you were in distress." The three nursed their beers and told Rhylan what happened. "My sweet little leprechaun. If I ever..." "Thanks my love, but I'm fine." "Rhy, you should've seen our little sunshine kick this guy's ass." "Yeah, he's totally Rambo jr." Rhylan giggled hearing his brother's praising his little leprechaun.

"Well, Rambo jr. are you coming home after you leave there?" "I've still got to get a few groceries, and the pizza." "I'll tell you what, I'll get the groceries after work. And we can have the pizza delivered." Cameron said with his arm around Ian's shoulder. "Thanks guys, but I'm fine." "Babe, don't argue this time. We love you and are only concerned about you. If anything ever happened.." The sound of Rhy's sniffles was enough to get all three of the guys wiping their tears. "Ok, I'll come home." "Besides, I'm going through Ian withdrawl, and need my leprechaun." "Ok, my brave warrior, I'm getting ready to go. I love you Rhy." "I love you too, I'm calling for the pizza now." Ian hung up, put the rings in his pocket, and hugged his two bros. "Thanks for having my back. I love you both." "Be safe little bro." "Yeah, we love you too. Now get on home before that man of yours heads up a search party." The three giggled, and Cameron reopened the bar as soon as Ian was out the door.

Aaron was in a dark corner of the parking lot, watching his newest conquest climb into the truck and drive off. "You're gonna be mine soon little boy." Aaron snickered, and followed the black truck to it's destination. As Ian turned off Main, he noticed a strange car behind him, and couldn't shake the feeling he was being followed. At the stop sign, he looked back at the other car, and saw it was that guy from the bar. "Fuck!" Ian locked the doors, floored the gas, and hit the button to activate his phone. "Call Rhy." "What's wrong Ian? I've got that distressed feeling again." "Rhy, I'm being followed by the guy from the bar. I floored the gas to quickly get away, and I'm almost at the utility road just outside of town." "Babe, try to shake him, I'll get Cam's bike and meet you. Is my gun under still behind the seat?" "Yeah, I'm just seeing his headlights, he's about two hills behind me. I'm turning on the utility road now, hopefully he won't see me." "Do you have the light's off?" "Yeah, and I've got your gun. Shit, he just turned on the road." "Stay calm babe, I'm about 4 minutes away." "It's ok, he's backing out and turning around." "Where are you on the road? Never mind there you are."

Ian and Rhylan ran to each other with tears in their eyes. Rhy wrapped his arms around his lover, covering him with kisses. "Leprechaun, I was so worried you'd be hurt." "I know my brave warrior, thank you for keeping me safe." "I didn't do anything." "Yes you did, you stayed on the phone with me and kept me from completely freaking out. I was so scared." Rhylan stroked Ian's hair. His bare chest getting wet from the tears. Ian buried his face into the warm shoulder refusing to let go. "Are you ok now sweet boy?" Ian wiped his tears and smiled shaking his head. "You ready to go home? If you want, I can put the bike on the truck and drive us home." "You don't have to do that, I'm ok to drive. Do you want to take the truck, and I'll take the bike?" "Yeah, I'll take the truck and follow you home. By the way, the pizza's there." "Good, despite everything, I'm starved." The two shared another embrace and passionate kiss before going home.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back