• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Irving Krebb has passed away

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
I learned the very sad news today that forum member Irving Krebb has died.

Long time TMF'ers will remember him from clip company 'Vellication Video'. Irving and his crew delivered a lot of fun, girl next door, tickling clips in true gonzo home movie style. This was a long time before the advent of the clip stores that are everywhere today.

We became offline friends a few years back and kicked ideas back and forth, discussed the bands we both liked and talked about life, hopes, dreams etc. He was a hell of a writer and I think his best was yet to come.

I'm still processing the news. I'm going to miss him and I'll be listening to some 'Man or Astroman?' in his memory.

Rest in peace my friend.

Damn! I'll miss his red star logo, his articulate thoughts, and unique outlook on life. May he rest in peace :sadcry:

Aw, shit. That's awful. He and I used to correspond quite a bit. I liked the guy.

Out, out, brief candle...

I never corresponded with 'Irving' directly, but always enjoyed reading his intelligently written, well-reasoned and well-expressed posts.

To have people who are basically strangers remember you well is testimony to a life (online, in this case) well lived.

Oh, it just seems like yesterday I was reading his "My Death and Resurrection" thread. I knew I recognized his name. That post really struck me on an emotional level.

I hope this time there WAS bright light at the end of a tunnel for him. Be at peace.

So sad to see a legend go
May he rest in tickle paradise

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We were close for a time and Im scared to think how he may have left this Earth, but I hope he is at peace.

Wow only 44?
It really makes you realize how young our community really is.
Sadly I can't say I ever noticed his posts much.
But you have to respect how much he clearly meant to the community.
Rest well good sir and continue looking upon the ever growing foundation you set.

Aw, damn. Thank you for all you did for this community. Rest In Peace.

Very sad to hear :( may he forever RIP, and Prayers going up for his family and close friends.

So eerie.....I was just in another part of the Forum, and was about to reply to a post he made, almost exactly a year ago.

I see now what somebody was telling me, that this thread has been cleaned up. Nice job, and thanks to those responsible.

My last correspondence with him, he's telling me his "mission" these days was searching out vintage mainstream stuff. Which has always been mine as well, going back to my teens. Having just posted a bunch of exactly that kind of material in the last few days, I so wish he could have seen those posts, he would have flipped. He's one of those guys that I automatically think of whenever I happen upon something rare and obscure. "Wait till Irving Krebb sees this." It's a feeling I still can't shake.

Because he appreciated "vintage" mainstream, I always thought "Irving" (which wasn't his real name; anyone know the derivation?), I just always thought was older than me, not younger! lol! I sort of talked to him like he was an elder! Which, in a way, he was. As I originally said, I think he would have laughed at that.

I never knew that he was the guy behind Vellication. Look at that. I could have asked him a million questions, could have patted him on the back. Ah well.....

In that final convo we had, he offered words of encouragement, and wisdom:

Keep posting,

ignore the creeps...

I don't know why some people feel the need to shit on everyone's parade all the time...

it's young people who don't know how lucky they are.

Amen, brother. And I will. Rest in peace, D.

krebbstar.jpg

His family seemed to understand him very, very well. From his actual obituary:

“In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made in Daniel’s name to Freedom Service Dogs of America. Alternately, you may choose to abstain from eating cheese for 24 hours. Dan hated cheese.”

His family seemed to understand him very, very well. From his actual obituary:

“In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made in Daniel’s name to Freedom Service Dogs of America. Alternately, you may choose to abstain from eating cheese for 24 hours. Dan hated cheese.”

XD thank you for sharing that. <3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back