• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Match.com date first tickle bondage M/F

soletease

TMF Poster
I met this nice girl recently on match.com. She messaged me first, mentioning my profile selfie with my dog photo bombing in the background. After a few weeks of online messaging, we exchange phone numbers and continue texting. I really liked her personality, and we met for lunch. I learned she is 30 years young with a passion for humor and kindness. She really is the sweetest girl! I'm 28, we are both teachers, and we hit it off immediately.

The first few dates we try new restaurants and chat. On the fifth date she invited me to her house, and she was wearing pajamas when she opened the door. I found out she was ticklish when I started poking her during the movie we watched. I mostly stayed focused at her sides but reached her hips a few times. She was definitely ticklish and had a cute laugh. She tickled me back and would not let off my sides. We go back and forth for an hour just sticking to each others sides while the din of the lame movie rolled on in the background. She kept provoking me, expecting me to get her back.

The next date we go out to dinner and tickling was not mentioned. However, the following date the second week of May, 2019 we were at my house. She came in and poked me directly after she came in the door. She had not even taken her jacket off yet! She ditched her jacket and shoes by the door. I waited until we were on the couch and I went in for her sides. She apologized with sarcasm for tickling me through fits of giggles. I told her if she didn't stop tickling me I would have to tie her arms up so I could tickle her better and without her able to get me. She seemed unfazed and more determined to tickle me than ever. The idea of being tied seemed to excite her.

After a few minutes, she asked “how?” I told her I have some nice restraints in my closet. She sat quietly for a while and then asked me how they worked. I explained that there are 4 cuffs, one at each corner of the bed. I put my arm around her and she buried her head in my chest. After about a half hour of the movie, she whispered that she wanted to try them. “It sounds fun” she remarked with a gleam in her eyes.

In the bedroom I set up the 4 cuffs, each being a high quality tan leather strap with a metal D ring and a silver buckle. Each is secured to the bed with ratcheting cargo tie downs. Walking in after using the restroom, she glances and me and studies the setup on the bed. I pointed out where her legs go and where her arms go, and how the silver buckle keeps the leather strap around her wrists and ankles. I was very honest with her, letting her know it's not possible for her to let herself out and she might feel trapped once stretched out. Continuing in honesty, I let her know she didn't have to do it, and she could decide what she wanted to wear. “Can I wear this?” She shrugged her shoulders, modeling her light blue jeans, spaghetti strap turquoise tank top and white Puma socks. “Of course,” I reassured her. Leaning in, she unexpectedly kissed my lips with her hand on my shoulder. “Lay down and put your arms up here when you're ready” I said calmly, tapping on the top leather strap.

She's laying on her back with her arms up, asking me about my painting on the wall. She makes a smart sass comment about my painting ability while her left wrist is buckled in the leather strap. Once buckled in, she tugs on it, surprised to see her arm won't come down. Moving to her other wrist, she reluctantly hands it over and soon it's also buckled in. This is her first time ever being in restraints and she tests their effectiveness by pulling and twisting in them. “Crap” she says, putting on a brave face. “What did you expect?” I ask. “Mmm...I don't know”, she replies inquisitively while tugging on the leather cuffs. Gently I poke her sides, demonstrating how she cannot move or stop the tickling and asked her if she wanted to continue or be let out. “Pshhh, I can take it!”

At the foot of the bed, I reach for her leg. I can tell she is a little nervous now, and I ask if she wanted her legs strapped in or not and let her know she didn't have to. I didn't want her freaking out on her first time. “Yes”, she said, handing me her ankle. I gently pull up her pant leg a few inches and wrap the leather cuff firmly around it. The ratcheting cargo tie down connecting the ankle cuff to the bed was loose, and I ratcheted it tighter as she began to breathe deeper. She playfully doesn't want to give me her other leg and makes me wrestle it from her. Her second ankle is buckled in and ratcheted firmly, spreading her legs apart with each foot secured to each side of the bed.

After her arms and legs are fully strapped in I can tell she is slightly nervous but also excited. She tests the restraints again, tugging on all four with strength. I let her wiggle around before asking if she was okay. My knees sink into the mattress an I lean above her, and she timidly watches my hands moving towards her sides. She mentioned she has never been tied down before, so I want to be gentle. She giggles a little as I slowly poke and drag my fingers around her sides uninterrupted by her flailing arms like before. She tries hard not to give in! I slide her turquoise tank top up just a few inches and tease her exposed skin. Her ability to stay still is compromised as I target her tummy and glide down to her hips. Frantically shifting her waist from side to side as a defense does nothing to keep my hands off her sensitive spot.

After three minutes of squirming laughter from tickling her hips, I let her rest for a bit and catch her breath. She looks at me and giggles while calming down. Her face is smiling at me with signs of enjoyment. I check in with her if she wants out, and she affirms she won't give up that easily.

I look around for new undiscovered places to test her ticklishness. I turn to my right and scoot down the mattress towards her feet. Touching down on her right foot, my hand is greeted with a squeak in surprise to my touch. I've never tested her feet, and this is new territory for both of us. My fingers play on the top of her left sock, and she is able to hide her giggles in but unable to stop squirming. Gliding a few fingertips under her foot breaks through her tough girl facade as her laughter intensifies. My hand wanders all around the top and bottom of her foot calmly, earning heavy breathing and giggles when gliding under her foot.

We are still getting to know each other and I didn't want to be mean and push her limits. Her cute giggles and playful manner tell me she's enjoying the attention. My hand switches from drifting around her foot bottom to the top of her toes. We play a game for her to hold still as I trace the letters in the word PUMA that is on her sock, coincidentally right under her toes. She admits she failed in holding still and is frustrated she caved in.

The tickling stops as I carefully pinch the top of her sock and slightly tug on it. Feeling it continue to slowly slip away, I can tell she didn't want it to come off. Both ankles kick against the cuffs holding her down as she begs and uselessly fights to keep it. Suddenly exposed, five sparkling blue toes immediately curl and try hard to pull away.

I watch her foot struggle even before I touch it. The instant the skin on my fingertips run across the soft skin on her foot I know I hit the right place. Every other tickle spot I teased she was able to lay still. Now she was vehemently fighting the four straps keeping her safely in place. The fighting and thrashing continues as I delicately explore every inch of soft skin on her foot, and she starts to beg. The bottom of her foot with no socks is definitely her spot! I'm drawing painfully slow figure eights under her toes and down her arch as adorable laughter fills the room.

Poking under her toes makes her entire body jump up from the bed. One single finger glides along under her foot lazily and never looses contact with her skin, despite her physical resistant thrashing. A finger or two continually dancing in circles on her heal leads to heaving breathing and a constant squirming struggle. Her laughter turns to shrieks as my swirling fingers float up into her arch. Four fingers only lightly caressing her arch drives her insane. All the kicking and shrieking is fun to watch and she knows I enjoy seeing her reactions! She's strongly trying to do jumping jacks inside the straps to get her foot away from my touch, but there is obviously no escape.

She cringes as I move over to the next foot. Her toes are already curling and pushing into the mattress while she is pretending to still be tough. One finger lands on her heel and glides up, stealing more giggles from her. She fights to keep the giggles in as one lone finger glides around under her new foot for a few seconds. More unwilling giggles leak out as four fingers swirl on her arch. Now knowing what she's in for, she growls at me and lifts her head as I stop tickling for a moment and pinch the top of this sock. I slowly pull it up and resistance is evident in her clenching toes. The skin around the ankle cuff turns white as she feverishly pulls tightly against the cuff, unable to keep her sock on. Freshly uncovered toes spasm and try to dart away as I laugh at her. The tough girl persona she portrayed earlier vanishes as she lays completely barefoot, afraid of the zero protection now over her vulnerable weak spots.

Gentle strokes underneath her toes with two and three fingertips drive her into hysterics, unable to hold back any reaction. Taking two hands and raking them up and down on each side of her right foot is definitely her weakness, and she bolts up her hips while a torrent of laughter and shrieking continues. After four minutes of continuous raking, the sweat has built up on her face and I let her rest.

Each hand is poised above both her arches, and slow circles of my nails on each arch cause her to curse at me and she safe worded out less than a minute in. Her body is really hot, and I let her cool off for a minute. The attention specifically directed at both arches resumes, and her curse words spew out. One minute later she admits defeat and says she's tired.

I think she's had enough for her first time. Her arms fall at her sides after I undo the buckles on both wrist straps. Her hand reaches out and she rests it on my knee. She looks at me and laughs, saying she was not expecting to be that ticklish. Still secure in ankle straps, I sneak in some cheap tickles one last time on each of her vulnerable feet before I unbuckle each of her ankles. Now free, she sits up next to me on the bed and gives me a hug. She glances at her socks sitting on the foot of the bed but does not reach for them.

We both go downstairs and I make her ice water in the kitchen. She takes her water over to the couch and turns on netflix searching for a movie. I sit next to her, and she wraps us in a blanket. Halfway through the movie, she gets up to make popcorn. Coming back to the couch, she sits a little farther away from me and puts both legs on my lap. I ignore her for a while, until she nudges me with her foot. I get the hint. She smiles and fights giggling as my fingers wander around tops and bottoms of both feet, deliberately focusing on the areas under her bare toes that make her jump.

We have gone on two more dates since, with no mention of tickling. Today she texted me asking if I have the leather straps still out on the bed. I replied that I did, and asked her why she wanted to know. “You know why” she texted back. I replied with a question of which one of us she wanted to be vulnerable in the straps. She responded “me...? ” Our next date is 5/26/19. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Fabulous story! :)

It sounds as if you might’ve met the perfect girl to enjoy tickles with! Looking forward to hearing more! :D

Awesome story! Looks like you may have found a "keeper" there!

(BTW, it's "heel", not "heal" But don't worry, You're not the first one to do that.)

Wonderful story! It sounds like a very promising relationship. Best of luck with the next date. :D

Great story. Hope this all works out and by all means please feel free anytime to share if there are other stories....

Glad you found her! She sounds amazing. If you wouldn't mind describing her a little bit that would be nice . . . like height, shoe size, color of hair, etc I hope you and she have a lasting relationship together. I won't say I'm jealous.

Awesome share! She sounds great, humor and kindness and for you to feel she’s the sweetest girl is awesome. Definitely intriguing with her response to the restraints and liking to instigate some tickles and her not putting her socks back on then putting her feet up by you. Take it slow and maybe give her a chance to put you in those restraints. Would love to read more! Good luck!

Wow. You are one lucky man!
Finding one who likes it must be like heaven
Give her feet a little oiling and see if she can take that haha

Superb story, and well written, soletease! Very hot...because she sounds so sweet and genuine. Do post about your next date, and any others. A beautiful relationship.

wwwhhhyyyyyyy does everyone else have luck on Match.com and yet after a year not one single person has ever responded to me! lucky dog!!! good for you!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back