• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheat (mm/f)

The Outernet

TMF Master
1200-504373904-jealous-man.jpg

1. Jack & Brian

"I'm really grateful you agreed to meet like this."

Brian looked at this guy, Jack, and extended his hand to show that he didn't mean any malice. Jack shook it and ordered a drink.

"So....."

"So....."

"How did you find out?"

Brian chuckled.

"You're never going to believe this. I tickled it out of her."

Jack wasn't sure he heard him right.

"You did what?"

"You heard me."

Jack cackled in disbelief and held up his open palm.

"High five, man! I like that!"

Brian grinned and gave him five.

"You, um.....you must know by now that Francesca is.....ticklish. Right, Jack?"

"Oh yeah. I found that shit out right away. I'm telling you, that girl....she's a lot of fun, right? "

Brian nodded. Jack wasn't finished yet, though.

"You know what you do, if you really want to get her? Blow on her belly."

Brian felt a rush of jealous rage that he had to bite down on. That was his girlfriend, his girlfriend to blow on her belly if he wanted to, not this yahoo's, nor anyone else's. That fucking girl, he thought to himself. This fucking Jack.

Jack must have sensed something had stung because he held up his hands in innocence.

"Yo, bro, you have to understand: she told me she had a boyfriend, but.....I mean....you know how it is...."

Brian took a swig of beer and replied, bitterly. "Yup. I sure do."

"I mean, every girl says she has a boyfriend. Some of them do, some of them don't, right? The ones that do, not all of them say no." He looked over at Brian, sized him up and added: "Ahhh, I don't have to tell you, you know what I mean!"

Brian had to admit to himself that he did. He was a nice guy but he wasn't that nice. Hell, Francesca had a boyfriend when he'd first met her. He remembered how he had listen to her complain and complain ad infinitum about her then-steady squeeze, Patrick. Was she doing that now, about him?

"Jack...tell me straight.....did she ever badmouth me?

"No." Jack said emphatically. "No, I never heard anything like that, I swear. I just knew she had a boyfriend, that's all. We didn't talk about you. Ever."

"All right. Well....that makes me feel better."

"And hey man, listen: I'm mad too! She said you guys were breaking up! Like, any day now! She said all kinds of things! And I was, like....great! Got myself a new girlfriend!" Jack snapped his fingers.

"Yeah, well....she never said anything to me about breaking up. I know I haven't."

"So, you see? She lied to me too!" Jack wasn't actually too upset about it but he put on his best dejected voice. "And I believed her."

Brian stared blankly at himself in the mirror behind the bar. He felt stupid. He felt....cheated. Cheated on. He thought of Francesca, what she looked like.

"She's fucking hot, isn't she, Jack?"

Jack didn't have to lie on this one. "Oh yeah" he chortled, shaking his head. "She's really pretty, bro, my compliments. And on top of that...I mean....she's sexy, you know what I mean? You have a sexy girlfriend, dude. You should be proud of yourself. That's why I liked her. I mean.....obviously, I didn't know she had a boyfriend when I first saw her....I was just, like....that's the one. That's the one I want to meet. And now there's all....this." He shook his head in disappointment, somewhat feigned, again, he didn't want this guy to take it harder than he was already taking it.

Brian downed the rest of his beer, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and turned to Jack, for the first time looking at him directly in the eye.

"Jack, my friend.....how would you like to help with some payback? Teasing the tease, if you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I do."

Brian, a little buzzed and slurring his words a bit, spelled it out. "I got an idea...."

2. Francesca & Brian

Busy as a bee, tidying up before the guys got there, Francesca padded around the apartment barefoot, her hair up and her face pinched in what she called "determined cleaning mode". She could still hear Brian's words.

"I want you to invite your boyfriend over. "

Francesca had sighed, rolling her eyes. "You're my boyfriend, Brian."

"Well.....you have two boyfriends now. Wouldn't that be accurate to say?"

"Brian, don't start....."

"No, I'm serious, wouldn't you call him your boyfriend?"

Francesca put her fist on her waist and cocked her head. "No, Brian, I wouldn't say that."

"Well...what is he then?"

"He's a friend."

"A friend, uh-huh."

"He's like a special friend."

Brian had turned and looked at her directly for a moment, then went back to buttoning up his shirt.

"Well.....listen......all jibes aside....I met with him. I met with your..."special" friend. And uh......don't worry, I worked it out between the two of us. Ok?" He turned to her and gave her a warm, friendly grin.

Francesca was in disbelief. "You.....you met with him? What do you mean you met with him?"

"I mean I met with him. He's a good guy. I see why you like him."

Francesca, still frozen, brightened up. "Oh. Well....I'm happy you think so. I think so too." Then it hit her. "What do you mean you worked it out between the two of you."

Brian gesticulated and waved his hands and arms as he spoke, but was not looking at her directly. "Simple. We both like you, I love you, we're cool with each other. It's all worked out. Whatever makes you happy."

Francesca was stunned. Was she hearing him right? What the hell was going on here? She sensed a trap. Better to be cautious, understand exactly what she was getting herself into.

"So you mean....I can still see Jack....and we stay together?"

Brian blandly nodded. "Uh-huh. Something like that." His poker face broke ever-so slightly as the words hung in the air, and she detected his mood darkening.

"C'mon, what's wrong?" she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand.

Brian swallowed and took a breath. "Nothing. It's fine. I just......I just have to get used to it a bit. You understand, right?"

"Of course I do." Francesca's heart was melting; she wanted to jump all over him.

Brian looked directly into her eyes.

"We both think you're beautiful, ok? We both appreciate you. So....we're going to try and make this work. Because we care about you. And we'd rather have some of you then none of you. Ok?"

Oh my god, Francesca had thought. Brian was so great. What a boyfriend. What a boyfriend! He understood, he always understood! She was boy crazy, what could she do? She wasn't going to be this young forever. She wanted to have some fun, not be so serious all the time.

But what a catch Brian was: handsome, dependable, always did the right thing, kind, kind to kids and animals, always gave a helping hand to old people and people in need. These were all qualities which never failed to renew her deep affection for him. He could be a little high-strung, it was true, but his heart was so in the right place. They had grown a lot together and she valued his opinion on things. They could bicker sometimes, sure, but what couple didn't?

On the other hand, Jack was so much fun! He was hilarious! He was high-spirited, rambunctious, he didn't take anything seriously! He was aggressive, and knew how to make moves. She loved that. She loved that particularly. He was a smooth talker who made her feel easy about going along with just about anything he suggested, no matter how crazy. (She also thought he had a girlfriend...or two. Every time she snooped on his phone, there would be lovey dovey texts from more than one name. Whatever. So he was a scoundrel. It's not like she was going to marry him.)

Brian and Jack. Jack and Brian. Together they made the perfect man!

She also had to admit to herself that there was, running underneath all this, the plain fact that now would be a terrible time to have to move out; she was having a hard enough time coming up with her share of the rent as it was.

Wouldn't it be so cool if they could make this work?! How modern would that be! She was very impressed with how they had worked it all out. Guys! Don't you just love 'em?!!

As she continued to tidy up, she started to allow herself saltier thoughts. Would they all jump in bed together and have, like, hot movie sex? She started giggling to herself just at the thought. She'd always wondered what it would be like to have sex with two guys at the same time, one dude on each breast and her, the center of all the attention. Jack was right handed, Brian was left handed; she wondered if that would come into play. Interesting! They both were good in bed....double your pleasure! Ooooo this was going to be fun!

She couldn't believe she'd been brave enough to tell Brian about Jack in the first place! Of course, she had no choice; he'd tickled it out of her! She took her hands and started rubbing her armpits vigorously, just thinking about it. Somehow that made her feel even more ticklish and she stopped.

Maybe a bath would help. Relax before the big night. Soak herself in rose hips, get herself smelling pretty for the boys. So she did. And as she unwound in the hot, sweet-smelling water, she thought back at how this whole thing had gotten started.

3. Brian & Francesca

"So, who's Jack?"

Francesca had immediately tensed up, as if someone scratched a blackboard.

"Jack?"

"Yeah, Jack. You've been texting with someone named Jack. This is your phone, right?"

"You've been looking at my phone?"

"Who's Jack, Francesca."

Francesca had looked back at Brian, frozen in position, as if moving a muscle would in itself reveal something.

"Jack....he's just a guy we met when we all went out. Remember a few weeks ago? When you had to go do that thing? And so me and Diane and some others, we all went out. Remember?"

Brian remembered. "Yeah, I do. That was the night you got in after me, you came in at, like, seven in the morning, right? That's the night we're talking about?"

"I .....I guess, yeah."

"Mmm-hmm. Ok, so...what, you were there to meet guys or something?"

"No, no.....we just dancing."

"What do you mean?"

"We were just dancing. We were dancing, me and Diane and then these guys came over...." Francesca shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok, so these guys came over. And?"

"And nothing, that's it, we just danced with these guys."

" I see, you danced with him. In front of Diane. Do I have that right?"

"It was nothing, we just danced! And....I don't know.....they were funny, making us laugh...."

Her voice trailed off, and she bit her bottom lip, cocking her her head as she looked at him, saying no more; it momentarily distracted him. All he could think of was how fucking adorable she was.

"So.....how did he get your number?"

"Oh, I don't remember."

"Yeah, well try."

"I guess.....I don't know, I guess he must have asked for my number. I don't really remember."

She tried to walk past him but he reached up and pulled her down on to his lap.

"Not so fast....."

Francesca looked skyward and shook her head, rolling her tongue around the side of her cheek, annoyed while Brian made himself comfortable.

"That's better" he said, giving her a comfort-squeeze to her shoulder. "Isn't that nice? What's wrong?"

"I'm not in the mood, Brian."

"Well, get in the mood. So...you don't really remember, huh? Those are your words. You don't really remember what happened. So I guess that means you kinda remember, right? So what do you kinda remember?"

Francesca didn't know what to say, but she opened her mouth anyway. She took a deep breath...but just as she was about to start talking, he started to tickle her.

"Brian...don't....." she started shifting around in his lap.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't tickle me." she answered, her voice starting to break. She knew enough that when a guy starts to tickle, whoever he was, she had a narrow window of time to stop him. Instinctively however she knew that if he....

"BRIAN!" she shrieked and started girlishly giggling, twisting in his lap. The window of time had shut.

"Ok, let's try this again, kiddo. Who is Jack. And how did he get your number."

Francesca eeked and writhed around on his lap as she got tickled.

"We were just dancing!" she mewled, curled up in a ball. Brian stepped up the tickling and she became frantic.

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!"

Brian relented and she went limp, panting.

"Ok, I'm listening." he said. She tried to buy time.

"Hold on, let me just catch my breath."

Brian went right back to tickling her.

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!" Francesca rolled around in laughter, but he didn't stop. "I said I'll tell you!"

His fingers went still, and she huffed and puffed. Understandably so. But Brian wasn't in a patient mood. She knew she had to say something, so she started talking, choosing her words carefully.

"Jack is....this guy....who..."

Brian arched his hand and started ever-so lightly grazing his finger tips around her side, slowly and maddeningly, just to keep her on edge. Francesca stirred around on his lap as she tried to answer.

"...was dancing with us ....."

"Yeah, you said that already."

"....and, um...."

"Francesca, why don't you just tell me what's going on, ok? Enough with the bullshit."

"I'm trying to tell you but you're tickling me!"

'WHO IS JACK?!!!!" he bellowed, sinking all of his fingers into her body, no messing around anymore; Francesca shot right back to hysterical code-red laughter, do-not-pass-go.

"BRIAN! OK, OK! I'LL TELL YOU! I'LL TELL YOU!" she shrieked urgently.

"YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME?....YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME?"

"YES, I"LL TELL YOU! I'LL TELL YOU!"

"YOU LIKE LAUGHING LIKE THIS?"

" NO, I DON'T!"

"YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME TICKLE YOU WORSE THAN THIS?"

"NO, PLEASE, DON'T!"

"THEN TELL ME!"

"OK, I"LL TELL YOU! I'LL TELL YOU! PLEASE, BRIAN, I SWEAR I'LL TELL YOU!

Brian relented, and Francesca trembled as she tried to catch her breath, feebly holding her hands up in defense.

"Ok...Jack is.....this guy....."

Brian just started tickling her again, he could see already it was going to be the same bullshit.

"OK OK!" she conceded. Brian let up, he had made his point.

"Jack is this guy we met, ok? We met him at the club and he....he asked for my number...."

Brian glared down at his tickled girlfriend. "Yeah, he asked for your number.....And?"

"...and....I guess....I guess I must have given it to him."

Brian sunk his fingers in again.

"YOU GUESS?!!!!"

"OK, I DID, I DID! I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER!"

Brian relented.

"Ok, then what!"

Francesca's mind was racing.

"Then he...."

"I can't believe you gave a guy your number, Francesca."

"...he...."

"This number. You gave a guy you just met our phone number?"

"I.....he was funny! I don't know, I was drunk, I gave him my number, I'm sorry!"

"I see." Brian shook his head in disgust. "Ok, then what happened."

Francesca took a deep breath.

"Nothing happened, I just....he texted me a couple of days later and....." her voice trailed off.

Brian's face was getting redder and redder the closer he got to the truth, his eyebrows hunched over his narrow, livid eyes, his bottom lip quivering with rage.

"And what. I want to know what the fuck is going on, Francesca."

Francesca knew the game was up, and she was caught red-handed. Why lie to this poor guy, anymore?

"Ok, you really want to know what happened?"

"Yeah, I want to know what happened." Brian said calmly.

"Really?"

"Really."

Francesca stared off into space and started shaking her head. She couldn't believe she had to do this.

"Ok, let me up, I'll tell you what happened."

Brian let her go, and Francesca stood up and walked to the window. She took a moment, then turned around.

"I didn't mean for anything to happen, Brian."

Brian bit his lip.

"Ok, so something did happen."

"We.....we all went out to this club, ok? And we were all dancing. And these guys came up to us, and...I don't know, they were cute, ok? And they were funny, goofing around, making us laugh."

Brian knew it was coming out now.

"...and?"

Francesca sighed.

"....and this guy Jack, he was, like, focused on me. I didn't do anything, Brian, I swear, I didn't lead him on or anything, we were just dancing. But I guess he liked me or something, I don't know, he was flirting with me. And he bought me a drink. And....oh for chrissakes, Brian, do you really want to hear this?"

Brian glared at her.

"He bought you a drink. And...."

"You and I had a fight that night, remember? Before you went out? So.....I guess when I was out, this guy buys me a drink....I don't know.....I don't know why I did it but......I, um..........he kissed me, ok? I wasn't expecting it, but....he kissed me. So....there it is."

Brian let that sink in, then started nodding his head, vigorously. Just as he had suspected.

"Ok. So then what."

"Then nothing. We went home. He drove me home."

"He drove you home? He was here? He knows where we live?"

Francesca didn't say anything. Brian's head was spinning and the more he learned, the more questions he had.

"So wait, he kissed you and you let him? You kissed him back?"

Francesca didn't know what to say, and gave the most timid of shrugs.

"Does Jack kiss good?"

"Oh for chrissake, Brian...."

"Hey, don't cop an attitude with me, Francesca. Ok? I'm not the one who kissed some guy and brought him back to our home."

"He didn't come in...."

"I DON'T CARE!"

Francesca jumped.

"Ok, jeez, you don't have to yell, Brian!"

"WELL I'M MAD! AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE."

Francesca nodded. "Ok, ok, fair enough."

"SO THEN WHAT?"

"I...nothing! I already told you! He brought me home!"

"You've been texting him. For weeks. You've seen him again?"

Francesca stood frozen again, afraid to move a muscle. Now they were at the edge of truth. The blood drained from Brian's face, and he looked mortally wounded.

"You've seen him again." he said softly. Francesca gently nodded.

Time stopped. Even the light in the room seemed to change. Outside the apartment, the world continued turning, indifferent.

Thoughts and emotions of all variety started to flood Brian's mind as he came to terms with what was now confirmed. Why was he surprised? Wasn't this what he was expecting all along? Was he really expecting she'd have told him any different? He'd read the texts; they were flirty, intimate, even romantic. He'd tried to rationalize his way around every one of them.

Francesca had turned towards the window and was just blankly staring out of it, perhaps looking for an escape. Brian walked over to her, and started rubbing her shoulders. He began to kiss her neck. She moaned and moved her body side to side, against his.

"Oh Brian" she sighed.

She felt his hands move down to her waist to steady her, but he grazed her sides, causing her to break and giggle a bit.

"So did he tickle you like this, hmmmm?"

Francesca opened her eyes like she just had a pail of ice water thrown over her.

"Jesus Christ, Brian...."

"...tickling my girlfriend...."

"I'm not going to talk about this."

"He knows your ticklish, doesn't he? Your new boyfriend."

"I said I'm not going to talk about this."

"You're going to see him again, aren't you." He started to step up the tickling, and she tried to fight it off by elbowing him.

"Brian..."

"You're going to see him again, aren't you. Aren't you? Answer me, goddammit!"

Francesca spun around.

"Yes! Yes! What do you want me to say? Yes, I'm going to see him again!"

All of a sudden it wasn't funny anymore and no playing with her body was going to change that. He retreated to the edge of the bed and sat down, glum.

"Oh, so now you're going to pout? C'mon, we were having fun!"

Brian spoke softly. "You're really going to see him again?"

"Yes, that's what I said! I like him! We're always fighting, anyway, Brian!"

Francesca felt bad. Why did she keep getting herself into these situations? This wasn't the first time she'd been in the hot seat like this. She just hated the thought of hurting anybody, and definitely Brian, who didn't deserve any of this. But what could she do? She liked Brian, and she liked Jack. She didn't plan it, she didn't will it to happen, it's just the way things turned out. She looked over at him, sitting there. Ahhhh, he'll get it over it, she thought. Especially if she could turn on some of that charm that had gotten her out of many a pickle; with that, she could smooth over anything. She always had before.

"Brian....." she snuggled up next to him. "Don't you know that I think the world of you?" She picked up his hand and started kissing his fingers. "That I admire you, and respect you?"

"Don't try to get out of it." he grumbled, but his will was breaking down.

"C'mon. Tickle me some more. Let's have some fun. Forget about Jack. I'm with you, right? I'm with you, right now." She reached out and brought his chin up. "Hey......"

He had trouble looking at her, he didn't want to look into her eyes.....but she whispered another "hey".....and he nervously brought his eyes to hers. She looked fucking beautiful. A flood of emotions started to well up and overwhelm him, and at any given micro-second he could have easily burst into tears, thrown up, or punched a wall.

Instead, he shoved her back onto the bed like a rag doll, ripped her clothes off, and ravenously devoured her, inch by inch, his girlfriend, head to toe, the two of them making urgent, desperate love to each other as if their lives depended on it, as if time itself was running out......

4. Jack & Brian & Francesca

Jack showed up with a bottle of wine. Nice touch, Brian thought. Well-played.

"Brian, look what Jack brought! Isn't this nice? Two of my favorite men in one room! What's a girl to do?" she chirped. She got on her tip-toes and kissed each on the cheek. Brian and Jack smirked at each other as she turned, her bare feet slapping against the bare wood floor.

"Barefoot on the bare wood, huh babe?" Jack called after her. Brian winced and Jack picked up on it, murmuring "sorry" under his breath as he realized calling her "babe" was perhaps a tad insensitive, at least this early in the night. There would be plenty of time to "babe" her later.

"Wow, dude, she's got gorgeous feet. I never noticed." Jack whispered. Brian chuckled at that and relaxed a bit. He could either be uptight, or he could have some fun tonight. What was it going to be? This guy Jack....he was funny, Brian couldn't help but be disarmed by that. He just said what he thought, with no filter...in another time or place, they'd be fast friends. Hell, maybe they already were.

"You want a beer, Jack?"

"Thanks, man. What should I do with this?" Jack asked, holding the wine.

"I'll take it.."

"Cool." He handed it over. "Nice place you got here, Bri!"

"Thanks, man, been here for four years now."

"Aaaand....Francesca?" Jack inquired awkwardly.

Brian chuckled. "She's been here a year."

"Cool. Cool." Jack pronounced, nodding his head. Jack certainly was dude-like.

When they got to the living room, Francesca was sitting in the middle of the sofa, smiling at just the sight of them together. The two new amigos looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Francesca giggled.

"Nothing, nothing." Brian said, waving his hands.

"Tell me!"

"Nah, nah, it's nothing."

"You bad boys!" she chided. "So....aren't you going to come over and sit next to me?"

Jack and Brian looked at each other, shrugged, and took their places on the couch, one on either side of her. "And now it begins" Jack snickered under his breath, as they walked over.

But once they plopped themselves down, the three lovers all looked at each other, grinning, and with nothing to say.

"Well, this is awkward!" Jack cheerfully exclaimed, breaking the tension. Brian and Francesca both laughed.

"I'm so nervous!" Francesca giggled. She curled up next to Brian - which made him feel very pleased - but kept her eyes locked on Jack.

"You look good, babe." Jack smiled.

"Thank you, Jack." she blushed.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous, Franny." Brian jumped in, playing with her hair. "You always do, though."

"So......what do you say? Should we start the movie?" Francesca asked.

Jack and Brian looked at each other, then spoke in virtual unison, overlapping a bunch of agreeable "sures", "yeahs", and "lets do it".

The movie - Francesca's pick - was a long, very slow Tarkofsky film, entirely in Russian with little thin white subtitles that you couldn't always make out.

"Let's just give it a little more time." Francesca allowed, sensing that the guys were bored with it. "My friend told me it was really good."

Jack and Brian had no problem with it, however. "Sure, yeah, whatever." was their response. Francesca relaxed, and curled up with Brian for a little while, then with Jack. At one point, both were playing with her hair.

But then she started to get a vibe. She couldn't put her finger on it, but the vibe in the room suddenly turned still....and electric. And just as she was getting used to it, she felt a finger poke her side, and it made her gasp and jump. It was Jack's finger. Shocked, she turned and looked at him, but he sat stone-faced, watching the movie. She turned back to the screen and he did it again. She flinched but kept her poker face as Jack kept up the intermittent poking.

But then Brian poked her from the other side. Her head whirled around to look at him. Same thing: stone-faced. She opened her mouth to speak, but then Jack poked her again, this time more pointed and deliberate. She started to smirk and Brian's finger poked her other side again, then Jack's, then Brian's again. She started shifting in her seat, realizing the game, her face turning red, the pokes came faster and faster until finally both dudes just turned towards her, dropping the charade, and proceeded to start tickling the fuck out of their mutual girlfriend, all hands on deck. Francesca screamed with laughter as she tried to curl forward into a ball, but to no avail, their hands were all over her. All Francesca could think was "They got me! They got me!".

Both guys started squeezing her legs and she freaked, buckling forward, then snapping back and writhing against the cushion, as if she were using it to scratch her back, instead of as a defense for having her knees squeezed. Francesca had great, ticklish legs.

"Whoah, we got a live one!" Jack exclaimed. The two tickling boyfriends laughed as she dealt with the electric tingles shooting up her legs, right up into her gigglebox.

"Oooooo, legs!" Jack teased as Francesca showed them her giggles and twists. "Tickled in stereo!"

But before she knew it, they had worked their way back to her middle and were tugging up her arms, trying to get their fingers into her armpits.

"Let us in, babe."

"Noooo!" Francesca giggled. She knew what they wanted, and she knew she couldn't take it.

"Let us in!"

"Noooooo!"

But the men were stronger, and with a firm yank from both, her arms went up, way up.... and their fingers went right in. Francesca practically burst into tears but for the explosion of laughter.

"GOTCHA!" Brian and Jack exclaimed in unison, then smiled at each other about it.

But this was too much for Francesca, and she started to slide down the front of the couch. So Jack, and then Brian, stood up, holding her arms up taut and tight and inserting their pointer fingers in to the unbearably sensitive flesh of her underarms, both fingers gliding up and down, leisurely and slowly, synchronized and in tandem. Francesca, held up by her two boyfriends, could only squeeze her eyes shut and take the tickling under her arms, perceiving every nuance of their touch. When they started drawing circles on her ticklish skin with their fingertips, she started hiccuping with pleasure and joy. All she could do was put all her weight on her bottom and..........

She broke away! Freedom! Francesca was momentarily disoriented as to where she was in proximity to her tormentors, but it was definitely on her hands and knees, and on the floor. But she got her bearings fast, and lept to her feet, still giggling, and holding her hands out feebly in defense.

"Ok, guys, very funny. You got me, ok?"

The guys at first stood still, frozen....but she wasn't taking any chances, and at the first hint of movement, Francesca squealed and ran for her life. This was fun!

Her two lovers chased her into the bedroom, and Francesca jumped up on the bed, screaming and laughing in anticipation. She picked up a pillow and brandished it. The guys looked at each other, then at her....then lunged forward when she girlishly swung the pillow...and missed. Francesca screamed again as they dove onto the bed, cornering her. They both held their hands up and started wiggling their fingers at her, moving towards her on their knees, like tickling zombies. Francesca held the pillow close to her body and kept screaming as the distance between her and them narrowed.

And then they pounced.

Jack was the first in, he put his head down, and braved the pillow bashing as he wrapped his arms around her and threw her over his shoulder. Francesca squealed and kicked as Jack rendered her airborne, hurling her to the bed, the two men laying their hands on her belly as soon as she hit the mattress. Francesca melodiously giggled and wriggled around; they had her and there was no way to go, so she just lay back and let them tickle her. This is what they wanted, so that's what they could have.

Brian, however, was getting the drift that Francesca was more scared of Jack's tickling than his. This whole thing was eating him alive. Jack once again picked up on it.

"Here, let me help you, Bri" he said, scooting up and holding her arms over her head. "....free shot. Get her, bro! Get your girlfriend good!"

Brian smiled wickedly - and gratefully - and, grinning at her as she gasped and got ready for more, savagely grabbed her torso with both of his hands. Francesca squealed in excitement, and at one point, she even burst out with "Weeeeeeeeeee!" as if she were on a fairground ride.

"Get her, bro! You know she deserves it! " Jack exhorted.

"No I don't!" she squealed.

"Oh yes you do, babe. Take it like a girl!" Jack cackled. He was enjoying himself. If the truth be known, he wasn't that serious about her, so what did he care? Serves her right for playing around on this Brian, who seemed like a nice enough guy, albeit maybe a bit weird. But who was he to judge. He looked down at the tickled hottie. He cackled again. She looked sizzling sexy, almost too sexy. He didn't know how this was going to end, but he was enjoying the ride for now.

"Ok, my turn." Jack said, tired of being on the sidelines. So the guys swapped places, and Brian held his beautiful girlfriend's arms high above her head so that her new boyfriend could tickle her silly. He was looking forward to seeing what Jack had planned for her, feeling as expectant and excited as she was.

Jack, however, decided to straddle her in reverse, and started working on her that way. Francesca burst into laughter as Jack began tickling her, and Brian had a good view of Jack's back.

So he looked down at his girlfriend's face, eyes shut and laughing happily. She looked unbelievably pretty. Hurtfully pretty. God, she was fucking beautiful. He thought about sharing her; she was so gorgeous, he'd rather have part of her, then none. He was falling in love with her all over again. At the same time, her effervescent, desperate laughter, melodic and adorable, was intoxicating, making him swoon, giving him goosebumps, making his stomach drop. He could feel her trying to get away but his hands were wrapped tight around her slender, innocent wrists. He looked down again and wished he could memorize every nuance of her face right now, see it in slow motion, her explosion of beauty.

But all of a sudden, her eyebrows crinkled, her forehead wrinkled and she rolled her head around and around.

"Oh Jack don't!!!!!!" she bawled with grated laughter, her face turning red. She tried to twist her body but Brian tightened his grip and there was nothing she could do but take getting tickled. Francesca started begging Jack not to touch her there, and Brian's heart raced. What was Jack doing to her?

" Oh Jacky, you know I can't take that!" she squealed excitedly. Brian craned his neck to look at what Jack was doing, but all he could see was his back. Where was he tickling her to get such a reaction? He looked down; Francesca's eyes were squeezed tight in tickled agony, deep in another world. She knew what Jack was doing.

"Jack....what are you doing to her?!" Brian demanded to know

"I'm giving her what she deserves." Jack replied, flatly.

"Stop it, Jacky! You're killing me!" she suddenly wailed before falling back into a pool of writhing giggles, and violently shaking her head side to side.

"Jesus Christ,what are you doing to her, Jack?!!!" Brian anxiously barked. Jack didn't answer.

"Oh Jacky, don't!!" she screamed, then started desperately yipping "Jacky! Jacky! Jacky!" It was driving Brian mental, her calling him 'Jacky' like that.

"Baby, please!"

Now she was calling him baby. Great.

"What's my name, Francesca....tell me my name...." Jack commanded her, but Francesca just rolled around in laughter, hyper ticklish and hyper tickled. Unfortunately for her, Jack wanted an answer, and to drive his point home, he drew out his words real slow.

"Fraaaaancesssssscaaaaaa..........I saaaaid....tell me....my........... name......."

Francesca took a long moment to finish her laughing jag, her chin scrunched up on her chest.

"Don't want to answer huh? Ok! Here you go!"

Brian saw Jack do something with his arms, and all of a sudden, Francesca's eyes snapped open wide and started shrieking with desperation: "Fonzie! I call you Fonzie!"

"Say it again!"

"It's Fonzie! I call you Fonzie, Jack! Oh please don't!" She fell back into deep, unfettered laughter that didn't have a hint of fight left in it. There wasn't even agony in her face anymore, just joy and giddiness, her mouth frozen in a gorgeous smile as she dealt with each hitch of laughter being coaxed out of her by whatever it was Jack was doing to her. No sooner had she felt the tickle touch on one spot, she'd feel it on another. She was absolutely hysterical.

Even a cheat deserves mercy and after a minute of this, Jack let up. "Ok, ok, catch your breath."

Francesca couldn't stop giggling though. Brian let go of her arms, and she started fanning herself with one hand, and rested her other hand on her chest, as her laughter lost steam and stimulus and died away slowly, like the sun going down over the horizon. Suprisingly, Francesca smiled at them as she panted and caught her breath.

"Whew! That really tickled." she said, still huffing and puffing. She was completely spent, just a bowl of jelly, savoring every breath, and the feeling of laying there, not being tickled. She closed her eyes gently and felt floaty, like a sponge in the ocean, then opened them again, and smiled sweetly.

"Whew!" she said again. "That was a workout!"

As Francesca recovered from her tickle attack, Jack spun himself around, lay himself over her legs and crawled up to her stomach. Francesca instinctively rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Brian, check it out. This is what I was telling you." Jack looked up at Francesca. "C'mon baby, let's show your boyfriend our little game!"

"Oh no....no....please, not again...."

"C'mon, it'll be fun!"

"No, don't, Jack...you know I can't take that....."

Brian looked at his girlfriend as she looked down at Jack, her face alight with expectant terror and wide-eyed excitement, as if Jack himself were a rollercoaster ride. Jack, for his part, just smiled at her devilishly.

"Tell him how I always do this to you, babe. Tell him. He didn't believe me!"

Francesca looked upside down at Brian looming over her and sighed.

"He always does this to me. Ok?"

Brian was seething with jealousy, but he played it bitter and cool.

"Oh yeah?" he bent down and kissed his girlfriend on the forehead. "This should be a treat, then."

"You ready babe?" Jack inquired, wickedly grinning.

"He's going to blow on my belly. Please don't let him, Brian, please!" she started laughing already, her hands now gripping Jack's shoulders in dread and expectation, Jack just resting his chin on her body, grinning up at her. They actually made a cute couple, Brian had to admit to himself.

"Why should I stop him?" Brian asked. "What's so bad about getting your belly blown on, cutie?"

"Oh god, it's like he's eating me alive and just...devouring my body! I go crazy! Watch, he'll do it...."

Jack, caught off guard that she was actually sanctioning getting herself tickled, did a double take, shrugged and took in a deep breath, puffing out his cheeks and plunging his face directly into her midsection, shaking his head violently as he blew and bellowed and nibbled all over her stomach. Francesca shrieked like she was being murdered, then settling into a long peal of desperate laughter.

"Get him off me!" she cried. "Get him off me!!"

After a moment, Jack lifted the bottom of her shirt up, exposing her luscious, smooth midriff, and went back to zerberting all across it. Brian's stomach dropped as Francesca twisted and writhed and tried to deal, her hands holding Jack's sweaty head. But nothing could stop her from getting tickled at that moment, that was her lot. All she could do was plead with Brian.

"Please, baby, please, make him stop!"

Jack sunk all ten of his fingers into her ribs and started diabolically wiggling them as he continued his mouth assault on her belly, spidering up and down the sides of her body, giving her sides little pinches all the way to tickling under her arms.

"You're a little cheat, aren't you? Say it!" Jack suddenly shouted. For Brian's sake. This is what they were here for, after all, right?

"Yes, yes, I'm a little cheat! I'm sorry!"

Brian snapped out of his stupor and got in on the act.

"Yeah, you've been a bad girl, haven't you?" Brian taunted.

"Brian, stop it, that's so mean!"

"I said: You've been a bad girl, haven't you?! Haven't you?! Tell me what a bad girl you've been!"

"I've been a bad girl, yes!"

"Well, this is what happens to bad girls who cheat on their boyfriend."

"Boyfriends!" Jack chimed in.

"That's right. Boyfriends!"

Brian started rubbing her stomach in a circular motion, and even that caused her giggle and twist.

"Christ, she really loves having her tummy tickled, don't she?!" Jack exclaimed. "Come on in, Bri, the water's fine!"

Brian didn't have to be told twice. He dropped to his knees, and claimed his half of Francesca, blowing his lips on the right side of her navel. Jack took the left side, and Francesca now dealt with two mouths vibrating all over her belly. After a minute of this, both boyfriends brought their hands into it, and Francesca truly learned the meaning of the word manhandled, as they drove her hysterical.

Gradually they made their way up, and Francesca was able to grab one of each of their hands and try to reason with them.

"Ok, stop, please, I beg you, no more ticking. Brian! No more tickling, please. Please" she was still laughing, but they slowly wound it down, until she was laying there, both lovers flanking her, looming over her. She lay her open palm face up on her forehead and caught her breath. She started shaking her head like she couldn't believe something, and startled them both with what she came out with.

"I love you, guys" she said, simply and sweetly.

That melted Brian right there, and he leaned down and kissed her right on the mouth. She softly kissed him back. Then she looked at Jack, and gave him a flirty little smile.

"Awwww" Jack looked on, approvingly. "You guys are cute, together."

"Kiss me, Jack." Francesca begged, softly. Brian tried to hide a grimace and looked the other way as Jack leaned down and gently kissed their girlfriend. Jack and Brian lay on either side of her, their elbows supporting their heads, and played with her hair.

"You having a good time, babe?" Jack asked, grinning.

"It was awful! You guys were torturing me!"

"Yeah, well.....you deserve it." Brian said in a dismissive tone of voice that pierced the romantic mood. Francesca let it get under her skin.

"What does that mean, Brian?" she asked, sharply.

"Ok, c'mon, let's not fight."

"No, what does that I mean, I deserve it?"

"Franny, let's not fight in front of Jack please."

"We're always fighting, Jacky. But not tonight, Brian, ok?"

"Ok, I'm sorry." Brian was embarrassed, and he felt her slipping right through his fingers as they sat there. He had been cuckolded. He was trying to be cool about it, but it wasn't easy, and bad feelings were prone to surface out of nowhere, beyond his control.

Jack also felt things slipping away, and they were the good times they all could be having instead of these two lovebirds bickering. Wanting to distract them from their spat, he asked: "So, Bri, where do you like to tickle her the most?"

Before he could answer, Francesca spoke up.

"My feet!" she blabbed. "Brian likes my feet! He's a fucking pervert!"

Brian got a chill down his spine as if someone had scratched a blackboard. But if the aim was to turn Jack against Brian, it backfired.

"Your feet, huh?" He turned to Brian. "Let's get 'em. Why do you talk about Brian like that? Because he likes your pretty feet? I think your feet are hot, babe."

Ugh, another foot freak, Francesca thought to herself. Just the thought of getting her feet tickled made her start shaking her head, and when Jack started scooting down to the edge of the bed, she started to panic

"Jack don't you dare."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up." he laughed.

"Seriously. That's enough tickling. Haven't I been tickled enough?" she asked.

"No." Brian flatly said. He had been hoping it would get to this. Francesca had immaculate, shapely, soft, soft feet, with soles so soft and creamy, it was like running your fingers over butter. Ever since the first time he'd had them in his hand, the soft natural ripples of her soles practically making him swoon, he never had gotten over hot beautiful they were, not unlike the way he felt about the rest of her. Having Jack here to appreciate them with him, it somehow felt like a comfort. He felt less weird.

"See? Even Jack loves your feet. I told you they were beautiful."

Jack picked up one of her ankles and examined her naked foot. He grinned approvingly, then crooked his pointer finger, and planted a little tickle right on the middle of her sole. Francesca squealed with delight.

"Oh my god, I think they're extra ticklish tonight!" she exclaimed, putting her hand over her eyes.

Brian knelt down beside Jack, and lifted her foot up. He kissed her right on the center of the sole, and she hitched forward, reaching for her foot, then falling backwards.

"This is how you do it." Brian said to Jack, and he started passionately making out with sole.

"Go, Bri'!" cheered Jack, as he kept his thumb caressing her other sole, up and down, back and forth, like a windshield wiper. Francesca convulsed with giggling as she put her hands on the bed and tried to lift herself off, then falling back and writhing around in helpless laughter. She took her long hair and draped it over her eye, bringing her hand to her mouth as if she couldn't believe she was having her feet tickled. It was very sexy.

"Oh, Brian, don't bite!" she begged, reaching out for him as he began nibbling on her instep. Jack could not stop laughing at her predicament, nor how much this guy Brian liked feet. No wonder why she was easy to pick up that night!

Brian came up for air, huffing and puffing.

"Taste good?" Jack laughed, then turned to his gorgeous plaything and teased her. "Francesca's got ticklish feet!"

Francesca was catching her breath. "Oh my god, that tickles me so much when he does that."

Jack took that as an affront to his tickling skills. "Oh yeah? Well how about this?"

He locked her ankle in the crook of his arm, and started tormenting the gorgeous trapped sole with his long, spidery fingers, dancing all around her creamy, rippling ticklish skin. Francesca was not expecting it, and shrieked a long, long scream that broke into the most gorgeous peal of laughter yet heard. Both boyfriends laughed at her together as Brian put her other foot in the crook of his arm and started tickling the bejesus out of that one. Francesca began writhing side to side, thrashing violently and jerking her body, as her mouth gaped open wide with silent laughter.

"Soooo soft, Francesca!" Jack marveled. "Sooooo soft!" All fingers were flurrying away, and once again, they found themselves synching up with each other; playing with her toes, lightly scratching along her insteps which drove her crazy, always returning to the ticklish center. Francesca's hands gripped at the bedding, pulling it up as far she could pull it.

Finally Jack let up, but Brian kept going. Francesca welcomed the half-break, although Brian's tickling was maddening, as he had a hold of her pinky toe and would not let it go.

"What's wrong, honey?" Jack asked the tortured girlfriend.

"I'm tiiiired." she mewled, exhausted on the bed, but still hitching with weary laughter.

"Awwww."

Brian could not be stopped, however, and as he thought about how they all got to this point, he realized he really wanted to make it tickle. So he inserted all five of her toes into his mouth, and wrapped his lips around them. Francesca's eyes bulged out and she snapped up like a Jack-in-a-box, reaching for her foot and shouting desperately "Ok! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't do it anymore!......Stop! Please!........I SAID ENOUGH, BRIAN!"

"Awwwww c'mon now, take it like a lady." Jack suddenly jumped on the bed, diabolically hovering both of his arched, clawed hands up over her body...then plunging them down to her belly.

Francesca squealed yet again, defeated....but Jack's tickling was so intense that she kicked Brian in the face like a kangaroo.

"OWWWWW!" Brian fell backwards, holding his eye. Jack whirled around to see what had happened, and Francesca pushed him off of her. She jumped off the bed and stood there, apoplectic.

"Fuck you guys! All you want to do is tickle me?????! What the fuck?!!!"

Jack threw Brian right under the bus.

"I told you she wouldn't like it, man. It was all his idea, baby, I just went along with it."

"Yeah, well, fuck the both of you!" she shouted, grabbing her bag. "I'm going out."

"Francesca....."

"Oh fuck you, Brian!"

She got her shoes, checked herself in the mirror - "you guys fucked up my hair!" - stormed out and slammed the door. The two rivals sat there in deafening silence. Jack, looking sheepish, just shrugged, while Brian glared at him so hard, he could have burnt a hole through his face.

5. Wayne

Francesca decided she needed a drink. They had tickled the fuck out of her. Plus, she was all dressed up with nowhere to go. She certainly wasn't going back to those two idiots. She pulled in to the first place she came to, the local sports bar. It's 11:30 on a Saturday night, so the joint must be jumping. And filled with...men! She bet herself that she could find a new guy to while away the time with pretty quickly. She still had an itch to scratch that those two bozos hadn't attended to.

As soon as she walked into the room, heads turned. She felt electric as she crossed the room, from the doorway to the bar, every eye on her, hungry for her bod. This was more like it! She felt foxy. Time to meet a real man.

It took about forty seconds before she found her mark.

He was big. He was tall and muscular. He was wearing a trucker's hat, had a handsome mustache, old faded tats on both biceps. He could have probably beaten up both Jack and Brian at the same time with one hand tied behind his back. Francesca sidled right up next to him.

"Ooooo you look strong!" she cooed.

The guy laughed.

"I do ok." he said.

"What's your name?"

"My name's Wayne. Good to meet ya."

"Wayne. That's a good name for you."

He tipped his beer in acknowledgement.

"Wayne....can you tell me something?"

"Sure."

"What the hell is wrong with guys?"

Wayne laughed.

"Well, what seems to be the trouble?"

She leaned in, flirty and playful.

"Do you know that I was with two guys tonight who are in looooove with me......and I left them flat! Now what do you think of that?!"

Wayne kept looking straight ahead, but smiling. She loved his aw-shucks smile. A gentle giant, a big teddy bear. So cute.

"Oh, I don't know. They must be real lame guys if you had to leave them flat. You're probably better off. What did they do?"

"They t..... no wait.....maybe I shouldn't tell you."

He turned to her and looked at her for the first time, and her stomach went-a-flutter. She could see with even more certainty that this was no boy toy, this was a he-man.

"Honey, you can tell me anything and it'll be our little." he winked. She had her elbow on the bar, her cheek resting on her hand, tipsy and swooning as he talked. Then she suddenly snapped out of it and was all business

"Ok, but buy me a drink." she instructed as she started fishing her phone out of her purse. Wayne chuckled and said "Sure." He signaled to the bartender, "Whatever she's having."

"I'm just texting my friend Diane, telling her I'm here."

Wayne waited. Francesca type type typed away, hammering away at the keypad with great intent and a furrowed brow. She typed and then she typed some more, pecking out what seemed to be a major piece of writing until at last with a great flourish of her finger she pressed "send" and put her phone away.

"All done now?"

"All done." she answered, batting her lashes.

"You were telling me about these two guys."

"Oh yeah. They were tickling me, Wayne! Both of them! At the same time! They were tickling me to death!"

Wayne laughed. "They were ticklin' you, huh?"

"Well, yeah! I couldn't breathe! I don't see what's so funny about it."

"Why didn't you fight back?"

"I wanted to fight back, but I was too weak! I mean, they're big and I'm small. And they just.....had their hands all over me, touching me all over and I couldn't do anything about it. It was horrible!"

"Mmm-hmm"

"They didn't want to fight over me, they didn't want to fuck...excuse my French...they didn't want to fool around....they just wanted to torture me!"

"Well.....sounds like you probably had it coming."

She sucked the cherry off the stem.

"Yeah, you're probably right." she giggled. "So how about you? Where's your girlfriend, Wayne?"

"I tickled her to death."

Francesca giggled and slapped his arm. "Stop it, that's terrible!"

"No, I, uh, actually am single at the moment."

"Girl problems, Wayne? Awwwwwwwww." She was making fun of him. "Did she break your widdle heart, Wayne?" Wayne just laughed it all off.

"No, she uh......she died."

Francesca gasped and stopped laughing, completely mortified.

"Oh my god, Wayne, I'm so sorry...."

"Ha! I got you! You fell for that? Hell, I can tell you anything."

She playfully slapped his arm again, laughing. "Asshole."

"Oh, I'll get you for that."

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"And that too!"

She stuck her tongue out at him again, and he pretended to try to grab it.

"Ah, foiled again, dude!"

She reached for her drink but he gently grabbed her wrist. She looked up at him and they locked eyes.

"Are you making a move on me, Wayne?"

He leaned in.

"How about you, darlin'? You making a move on me?".

He took his finger, caressed under her chin......then he kissed her.

He kissed nice! His mustache was thick and scratchy. Brian could barely grow soft stubble, it was like peat moss. Pffft. If only those guys could see her now.

"Oh Wayne....you kiss so good."

He kissed her harder, and she kissed him back. Business at the bar continued obliviously as Francesca made out with this guy she just met. Talk about salvaging a night, she thought.

"C'mon let's get outta here." he said, low and deep. She moaned pleasurably in the affirmative. Wayne didn't miss a beat; he put a twenty on the bar, nodded to the bartender, and the two walked out together.

Once outside, Francesca got wobbly.

"Whoooah.....I think I had a little too much to drink!" she giggled. She held on to his arm.

"Here, I got ya."

Wayne swept Francesca up into his arms and she gasped. She wrapped her arms around his neck, just a feather in his arms...she was being carried off by a real man. Take that, Brian. And stupid Jack.

"I'm Francesca, by the way." she cooed.

"I'm Wayne."

"Yes, I know!" she smiled. "My hero!"

She kissed his cheek as he cradled her in his arms, marching steadily to his pickup. She felt like a princess as she drank in the night air. She flashed one last time on Jack and Brian. Fuck those guys, I'm with Wayne now, he's carrying me off, I'm going to get fucked and I'm going to live happily ever after. The end!

And that's when Wayne began to tickle her.

"Wayne!!! Omigod, not again!!!!" Revisiting the sensation she had just escaped, she picked right back up where she had left off, immediately surrendering to the giggles, squirming in his arms, kicking her legs, trying to fight away the tickles. His hands were big and massive, and just the feel of hands on her side and behind her knees had electrified those spots and had kept her on the verge of laughing, just the mere body heat of his palms, not to mention once he started manipulating his fingers, probing her body for sweet spots.

"Ah, so you are ticklish!." Wayne laughed and kept marching forward, his ticklish catch laid out before him in his arms, and nothing she could do about it. "I see why those boys like you so much!"

"What the fuck is it with guys and tickling me?!!!!" she managed to scream to the cosmos. But it was mea culpa time; he was bigger, stronger....and he was carrying her off in his arms. The only thing she could do was hang her hands around his neck, rest her head against his massive chest.....and laugh like she was crying.

As she wriggled around before him, Wayne happened to notice that her thin t-shirt was riding up and her belly was exposed.

"Hey, did they do this to you?"

He leaned forward and started devouring her bare belly with his mouth. His facial hair and his smooshy lips tickled her like crazy, and she let him know it by her reactions.

"Yeah, one of them did, actually!" she panted once he came up for air, giving her the chance to grab some as well. "He didn't have your mustache though!"

"Oh....that's nice."

Wayne was in no mood for small talk, so he went back to squeezing her sides as he took his time walking to his truck. Francesca just snapped back into the Land of Being Tickled. She eventually resorted to trying to make wisecracks through the laughter, spat out very fast in between laughing jags.

"You're the third guy to tickle me tonight!......I'll bet that's a record!.....You're very good, I must say!"

Wayne chuckled and said thanks....then sped up his fingers, making it tickle more as he carried her off into the night. Francesca, resigned to her fate, put up no fight; she just threw her head back and laughed and laughed and let him do whatever he wanted to her. When Wayne hit her sweetest spot with the perfect touch of his fingers, Francesca was suddenly seized with the most helpless, ticklish laughter of her entire life, and she suddenly flashed on Brian's face in a moment of absolute clarity, just a random memory from the past, from back when they'd first met, when he'd surprised her at work and they had spent the day, walking along the water, hand in hand, madly in love. It felt like a million years ago, a time that was now forever gone. And that's when she had to admit to herself, deep in the throes of getting tickled pink by this guy Wayne: she probably deserved it.

Screenshot_2019-05-26 652b1c8d324b7fd510aea83b2d3818b0_resize jpg (JPEG Image, 1200 × 800 pixels.pngThe End 2.png

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back