• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chase (m/f)

The Outernet

TMF Master
He was trying not to speed, but the windows were open, the music was blasting....and she was all over him, running her hand along his chest, nibbling on his earlobe. He was still dressed in his tux. He didn't even know her name. He didn't want to stop her, but he also didn't want to crash the car so he reached down and squeezed her thigh. She snapped back into her seat, delightfully writhing and giggling.

She had long brown hair, unbearably soft skin, big brown eyes, full lips, a luscious, lithe hourglass body in her slinky black mini-dress, slim, innocent legs unbearably touchable in black tights. Whoever she was, she was going to get it; she didn't know it yet, but he did. She had been driving him crazy all night, flirting with him, dancing, canoodling, teasing.....now he would drive her crazy. Teasing the tease. He looked over at her. She was happily playing with the radio. She was adorable. She had no idea how bad she was going to get it.

"What's your name?"

"Gina!"

"Gina, huh? Well, Gina.... guess what...."

"What!"

"Once we get inside........ I am going to tickle the fuck out of you,."

He shrugged and raised his eyebrows as if to say: that's the way it's going to go down, simple as that.

"Oh yeah?" she said, being a wiseass.

"Yeah." he affirmed, emphatically, then sing-songing: "You are going to get it."

"I am, huh?"

"Yup."

She looked ahead at the road, then back at him.

"Ok, well....you can tickle me but...you have to catch me first!"

"Ok. I can do that." he smiled.

"If you can catch me, you can tickle me. That's fair."

"Prepare to get tickled, Gina."

"Ok, well... we'll see! I can run very fast!"

"Mmm-hmm."

"You don't know what you're up against, buddy!"

"You're getting tickled."

"Ok, like I said, we'll see! And who exactly do I have the pleasure of being chased by?"

"I'm Tom."

She got close to his face, kissed it, and purred. "Hi, Tom."

He kept his eyes on the road.

She got out of the car, seemingly not concerned with getting tickled or anything else, probably hadn't taken him seriously and had put it out of her mind. Maybe she'd just forgotten about it; it had been a few minutes earlier, after all. When they got to the door, her eyes were all over him as he took out his keys. Before he could do anything with them, she got close and kittenish, petting his chest with pleading eyes. It didn't take long until they were standing there, under the moonlight, softly and slowly making out. Her mouth was soft and luscious, her body delicious, her skin so soft he almost swooned from touching it. He'd been with some foxes in his time; this might just be the foxiest, he thought to himself.

Finally they broke the lip lock and took each other in, locking eyes.

"C'mon, let's go inside" she said, after a moment.

He let her in, futzed with the security code, turned on the lights and put his keys down. She blithely looked around her new surroundings, a hallway with framed prints on the wall, casually checking out the art with her hands behind her back, like a little girl walking down a path in the woods, la-dee-da, la-dee-da....not a care in the world. That is until she turned back around and saw his hungry and intent gaze as he loosened his tie, walking slowly and purposefully toward her.

As she slowly backed up down the hall, it all came back to her, the whole conversation in the car, and it showed on her face, her knowing smile meeting his devilish grin, both getting broader the closer he got.

Suddenly she whirled around and squealed, and started sprinting down the hall and the chase was on.

She whirled into the first room, the hall opening up into a big, expansive living room - this guy was loaded! - and she rounded behind the recliner, squealing and laughing. He was not far behind.

"I'm gonna getcha." he promised.

"No you're not!" she teased.

He lunged around the recliner and she shrieked, just narrowly escaping his hands. Now she was caught between the couch and the coffee table, and she backed up with her hands up defensively. He lunged and she squealed and twisted her body away and once again, averted a savage tickling.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!" he promised as they once again faced off around a big plush comfy chair. They froze in position, as if they were base-runners, waiting for the pitch. He'd start moving in one direction, she'd dance away, her squeals and laughter rising; he'd charge in the other direction, she'd scream and lunge away until finally she had an opening and tore off back down the hall, making a beeline for the staircase. "You can't catch me!" she sing-songed.

He wasn't going to take this lightly, and he sprinted behind her, the sound and speed of his steps making her shriek with delight. He caught up with her just before the stairs, reaching out, and wrapping his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground in the process. She squealed and kicked as he sunk his fingers in at first touch and an urgent, desperate shriek of a laughter that definitively announced to the world "he's got me!" burst from deep within her, so deep he could feel it in his hands, warm and bubbling right through the soft, silky fabric of her party dress. He growled like an animal as he tickled her, which somehow made it worse. "Oh pleeeease....!" was all she got out before succumbing to hysterics and all the pretty brunette named Gina could do now was kick her legs and try to tear his hands off her body.

He couldn't believe how warm and luscious and alive her body was and how utterly girlish and feminine her laugh sounded.....it just made him wiggle his fingers even faster. Which made her giggle more, He was going to tickle the fuck out of this Gina; that had been his promise, and that's what was going down, end of story.

He bent forward and her shoes clicked down terra firma. Sensing her chance, she made a break for it. He hadn't thought she had it in her and he stumbled forward, losing his grip as she got away. She bolted and ran for her life up the stairs. It didn't take long for him to stagger to his feet and get back in the game, and in the blink of an eye he was right behind her as she ran up the steps, her giddy screams reverberating in the stairwell. Halfway up she spun around with her hands in front of her defensively, laughing and trembling as she tried to reason with him

"Ok, wait, wait! Let's make a deal!" She started laughing nervously. "Truce? Truce?"

He stopped and savored the sight of his delicious prey. He just grinned. He knew the layout of the upstairs; she didn't. He didn't say anything; he took a moment and then - slowly and purposefully - resumed coming up the steps....a sense of utter inevitability hanging in the air so palpable they both could almost taste it. When she saw him take that first step, she eeked, giggling, backing up the steps slowly, careful not to make any sudden moves, and begging him the whole time to go easy.

"Tom. It's Tom, right? Nice Tom. Nice Tommy. Nice Tommy! Nice....."

Now at the top of the steps, she suddenly whirled around and tore off down the upstairs hallway, squealing away. He followed in hot pursuit, but stamping as hard as he could up the remaining stairs, so as to create a thunderous, terrifying boom that telegraphed tickling hands were coming for her. It didn't take long for her to run out of hallway and she started screaming bloody murder as he took his time approaching, step by step, like Frankenstein's monster. He knew he had her cornered. She tried one door, frantically; it was locked. She tried another; it was a closet.

And then.....miracle of miracles! A door opened - a pathway to safety! She scampered in and slammed the door behind her, squealing and giggling the whole time. Better yet, it had a lock! She turned the lock and cackled. "Aha! You can't catch me now!"

She listened for him, but there was no sound coming from the hallway. She turned around. She was in his study. There were bookshelves with volumes of law books. There was a telescope pointed out the window (upwards towards the sky, she noted, with relief). She walked to his desk; there was a picture of him shaking hands with George W. Bush. Then another with Barack Obama. Politics ambiguous, she thought, and filed it away for later snooping. But at least she was getting chased by someone important! She grinned and mm-hmm'd, satisfied with herself. No pictures of girlfriends or wives. Or kids. Booya!

"Hey! You still out there?" she called out.

Nothing.

"I like your telescope." she offered, weakly. No sound, no answer. Where was this guy? Had she done something wrong? Did he just give up and go back downstairs? She tried to open up one of the desk drawers but it was locked. Instead, she rubbed her abs with her hands; she was sore from laughing, and could still feel his strong fingers probing her body. She looked around and wondered what was in that closet over there. Wait a second.......is that a closet? Or is that a.......

Her pursuer exploded through the door - that was no closet! - and, immediately cornered, she started shrieking in terror as if she'd never be able to shriek again, frantically looking around for an escape. She opted for behind his desk and she clutched on to the back of his chair for defense. He was up for more cat and mouse and so they repeated the game they had played downstairs: sashaying around his desk as he tried to catch her.

"Times up, Gina!" he taunted and, for maximum effect, he made sure to stomp loud on the floor as he came around the desk, causing her hands to touch her cheeks as she squealed in terror.

"Now I gotcha" he growled. To make his point, he took his arm....and cleared off the desk with one grand sweep of his arm, papers, pens, desk lamp, picture frame, everything, flying through the air, he didn't even care. She almost wet herself. His face was hungry for her as he lunged over the desk. Seeing her chance, she made a break for it.....but her luck ran out when he came back around and, just before she made it out, tackled her onto the floor, both of his hands locked around her waist, his fingers sinking into her sides before she even she hit ground.

"Oh no no no no no!" she babbled, trying to crawl forward. He cackled like the devil and let his fingers probe her middle, searching for tickle spots. "Gotcha!"

"Stop it! Stop it!" she laughing-bawled into the floor, getting weaker. He was tickling her so bad and she was laughing so hard that it only made him dig in and start tickling faster. The explosions of her laughter that coincided with each squeeze of his fingers was intoxicating. At last. Got her. This was what he'd been after all along.

He sat up a bit and started working his fingers under, trying to get to her hips. But this gave her upperbody the chance to maneuver and she managed to start crawling forward. The sight of this amused him, so he stood up and let her get a head start.

"Going somewhere?" he asked as she wriggled away. "Not so fast!", he announced, grabbing her by the ankles and dragging her back towards him. Caught, she screamed. He turned himself around and straddled her thighs, then he leaned forward, grabbed her ankle, and yanked her leg back. He pulled off her silver shoe. Her pretty little foot, looking particularly creamy and insanely tickleable through the sheer black nylon, flailed away until he wrapped his arm around it, trapping her foot in the crook of his arm, limiting its movement; then it was all a matter of leisurely bringing his hand to it, and running his fingertips across her trapped, ticklish sole.

A new stream of high-pitched, girlish giggling flooded out of her as she tried to buck him off, a completely new type of laugh. He quickly dubbed it her getting-her-feet-tickled laugh. It was a lighter laugh, very feminine, very melodic, and it ricocheted off the walls as she slapped the hard wood floor with her palm over and over, the only thing she could do to fight off the tickles.

"So Gia, tell me something..... did you ever think when you were picking out your outfit tonight, getting ready to go, that you'd end up having your foot tickled?"

"No I did not!" she wailed.

"Well...you're having your feet tickled now, aren't ya?"

"Yes I am" she giggled helplessly. He started kneading her toes with his thumb and forefinger, which really got to her.

"Oh my god, don't do that!" she begged, gasping through the laughter, barely getting the words out.

"So what do you think?" he teased, as he continued playing with her toes

"Oh please don't do that!!" she begged, laughing more urgently.

"I said what do you think?"

Gina couldn't answer but for laughing.

"Giiiiiina", he sing songed. "I said.....what.....do you......think?"

"It tickles!" she suddenly shrieked.

"It what?" He started scooping his finger around the cracks between her toes.

"It's tickling me!" she cried.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh Tom, please stop!"

"Ah, you remember my name! Very good!" He started feathering his finger sideways along the center of her foot. Her body collapsed on to the floor, as if she had given up the fight

"Ok, ok, ok, ok...." she started babbling, as if it might help her overcome the tickling.

"I told you I was going to tickle the fuck out of you, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did!'

"You're fun, you know that?"

This ticklish Gina couldn't answer, she was laughing too much. When she could answer, her mind was on other things.

" Oh my poor foot!" she suddenly wailed before being dragged back down into the giggles. Her other leg was kicking, so next time it came back he grabbed it.

"Got that one too!" he chided. "Now let's see here."

"Oh please don't!" she begged.

He decided to leave on her long, thin silver heel, and tickle around her ankle, scooping his finger just ever so much into her shoe, touching inside, along her instep, then back around her ankle. This kept her in light giggles and eeks, enough for her to catch quick breaths and enjoy herself.

"That's really tickly." she giggled, helpfully. He thanked her for the information.

"Time for this one to come off." He grabbed the heel and tugged it loose, her frantic, wiggling toes making it flap open and shut, open and shut. He slid his finger in, arched it and started tickling right in her sweet spot, the soft center. One finger, deliberate and determined. Gina whooped it up on the floor. Gradually he crawled his other fingers in, spidering over the sole, like soldiers claiming their territory, and her shoe came tumbling off. Gina's laughter got deep and guttural. Leaning forward and trapping both feet against his chest, he tickled away at her helpless tootsies. Her laughter jetted up to high pitch yips and squeals.

"Awwww, she likes it!" he teased.

All of a sudden, through the laughter, her voice got low and clear, joking around, but still managing to get it out: "Actually I do." she joked.

Something clicked inside him, or maybe it snapped. Just hearing that. A eureka moment.

"Oh you do, huh?" He let her feet go down, putting his hand on her ankles so they couldn't kick back, then started fondling her ticklish legs. Her laughter became desperate.

"Oh stop! Stop!"

"Stop? Nooooo!" he taunted and spidered both hands up her legs as he turned himself around.

"Ok, that's it!" he flipped her onto her back and plunged his hands into her sensitive middle. The hottie screamed with laughter as he roared like a lion and ravaged her with his fingers, tickling all over her midsection. She was in complete surrender, giggling happily with her eyes squeezed shut, rocking as much as she could from side to side, but to little avail since he was on top of her.

"Oh, you're in trouble now!" he promised, crawling his fingers like hermit crabs into her smooth, bare armpits. Her eyes snapped open wide and a brand new shriek of desperate laughter exploded out of her. "This is what you get for being so cute, Gia."

"It's Gina!" she corrected through the laughter.

"Whatever."

He arched his armpit-wedged hands and started spidering his fingers fast across the soft, bare ticklish skin of the hottie in his house. Once again, wide eyes and new peals of helpless laughter, as if she couldn't believe anything could tickle this bad. The laughter descended into silent laughter, her gorgeous lips mouthing "stop.....stop....."

So he did, grinning and gazing into her gorgeous face as she caught her breath. He couldn't help himself and he couldn't wait....he kissed her hard and passionate. He could feel her still trying to catch her breath as he kissed, and he nuzzled her neck, making her gasp, moan, and giggle a bit. She kissed him back, and her hands weaved all around his sweaty head. He couldn't believe she was making out with him after he had gotten her so bad. As if this was his reward from her, as if the kiss itself was saying "good boy....good boy for tickling me so good".

As she kissed him, he couldn't resist one last rascal move. His hands came down to her waist and started petting her sides, and when he lightened the pressure on his palms.......she burst out giggling, laughing into his mouth, something he could feel resonating right down his own throat.

"I'm so ticklish." she informed him, apologetically, and shyly giggling, as if the last ten minutes hadn't happened.

So he played along. "Oh really? I didn't know." He looked at her face, took a finger and brushed back a strand of her now-mussed up hair. "You have fun?"

Gina started giggling, flirtily. "You were tickling me!"

"I told you I was going to."

"You did, that's true, you got me."

Their eyes locked. He looked down at her. His catch. That's when it truly hit him how gorgeous she really was. Gazing up at him, she looked beatific, peaceful, one open palm resting fatalistically next to her face, as if she were still being pinned to the floor. Her face was so unbearably pretty, it almost hurt to look at her.

"So....are you done tickling me now?" she asked, calmly, seeming confident that he had gotten it out of his system. Her eyes caught the moonlight which made them dance and sparkle. He nodded softly and solemnly.

"So.....what should we do now?"

He took one last look and then went down to taste her lips and kiss her as she should be. Before long, the two lovers got more and more passionate. He couldn't help himself, after all he'd been through that night to get to this moment, he started to ravage her, his hands running all over her body as she moaned and kissed, right there on the floor. Then against the wall. After her foot got caught on a standing lamp and almost brought it down, they collapsed in each other's arms and laughed about it, letting the mood of reality intrude, if only for the moment.

He got to his feet and extended his hand. "C'mon."

She took his hand and he pulled her up. She put her long arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes. They stood there for a moment until he decided to just swoop her up into his arms and triumphantly carry her into his bedroom, taking what was his. When they got there, he threw her on the bed, and started unbuttoning his shirt, as she looked up at him, the sexy man who had just tickled her and throw her in his bed like a rag doll. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. And he wanted her badly.

Passionate and wild, they made love through the night, her soft naked body writhing on his bed, getting the sex fucked out of her, her moans and gasps - and giggles, too - filling the room. And when she finally came, one long moan of ecstasy as his tongue danced around her rosebud clit, her bottom lip trembling, her fingers splayed open rigid, her back arched, her body's nectar gushing like a broken dam because it just felt that good, three words and three words only ran through his head over and over, like a stock ticker: I got her.

the end

Last edited:
A very straightforward story.

I particularly like the line, "her body's nectar". That's a new one.

You use the word, "unbearably" to describe things like the softness of skin and such. I don't know if you really want to use it?? Soft skin is usually a welcome thing in general terms. Just a thought.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to share with us!!

A very straightforward story.

I particularly like the line, "her body's nectar". That's a new one.

You use the word, "unbearably" to describe things like the softness of skin and such. I don't know if you really want to use it?? Soft skin is usually a welcome thing in general terms. Just a thought.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to share with us!!

Thanks.

'Unbearably" meaning it's so soft, he almost gets dizzy, he almost can't take it, he almost swoons. Get it? He almost passes out because it's so soft. It's so soft it almost hurts. It's like saying "deafening silence". Or "unbearably touchable".....meaning you just HAVE to touch it, it's so tempting. Get it? Like, there's a piece of velvet or satin....you just cannot NOT run your hands on it for a second. it's just unbearably touchable. It's a phrase I've used my whole life to describe gorgeous skin, and I'm sure it comes up in other stuff I've written/am writing/will write. I guess "unbearably to not touch" just doesn't have the same ring.

For anyone who dug her, the Gina in this story, the Francesca in "The Cheat" and the Valerie in "The Crush" (all posted at the same time yesterday ) will all return at a later date in another story, these three stories are a sort of a prehistory to that one, that's why I posted them all together.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back