• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly button fetish/tickling

CTBellybutton

Who else on here has a belly button fetish and loved tickling belly buttons!? If you do comment what kind you like, male, female and what kind of bellies you like as well!

I think I may have a belly fetish, because the midsection definitely is my favorite part to tickle or look at, other than face/breasts. And when I see an exposed midsection, I'm bummed if her belly button is covered. (And I hate those videos where they put a strap around her middle.). But I have no desire at all to tickle the belly button itself. I have no idea why that is!

Had a lady friend who not only had a belly/bellybutton fetish, but also had an orgasmic bellybutton. Between the play, the reaction and the discussions on the attractiveness and appeal, I certainly developed a bellybutton fetish. Deep ones. Wide and shallow ones. Yum. Nothing is quite like ticklish deep bellybutton.

I know I have a belly and belly button tickling fetish!

Last edited:
I’ve always had a belly/ belly button fetish. Started as a teen with my next door neighbor/first crush. She was very ticklish there and so was/am I. She teased me for having an outie, and would often tickle me for fun. and I would tickle her in retaliation, often baiting each other. Fond of all types. Innies, outies, skinny, athletic, chubby etc.

Charlee has always been one of my favorite lers. The way she talks to the models about their belly/belly button as she tickles is great stuff. Like the psychological aspect of that.

I've had a belly/belly button fetish since coming out of the womb, if not earlier. I'm straight as humanly possible, only female midriffs for this country boy. And I have yet to meet a female tummy/button I didn't like....however a wide , semi deep innie I guess would be my ideal tongue sharpener.

I love it! Being interesting in tickling bellies and belly button was actually how my tickling fetish took off, and expanded to interest in other ticklish spots later on. While I love variety of tickle torture now, ticklish bellies and belly buttons still have a special place in my heart.

I love it! Being interesting in tickling bellies and belly button was actually how my tickling fetish took off, and expanded to interest in other ticklish spots later on. While I love variety of tickle torture now, ticklish bellies and belly buttons still have a special place in my heart.

Same thing here; started out much more focused, but after a while, I evolved into a whole-package tickler.
Wherever someone's the most ticklish, that's the best spot. It's all good.

Guilty here. I am and have always been infatuated with lovely female tummies and tummy buttons for as long as I can remember; I would love to link up and have several on-going sessions with any ladies who desire to be "tortured" with my moving fingers. I can do feet, legs, neck, as well as stomachs

I've always had a tummy and bellybutton fetish. To the extent that even hearing a lady say either of those words is hot to me. And whenever I've tickled someone, I've only ever gone for the tummy.

I like tickling the belly button. He cracks up, and I’m thoroughly entertained. I can’t put my hand on his chest/belly without him laughing in anticipation!

I don't have a fetish for bellybuttons but I always wanted to be tickled and teased there, sometimes it can be so sensitive and ticklish, and it's a sexy place to play with, (kiss and lick) even when there's no tickling involved x)

Hey! I love being tickled in my bellybutton... it is.. well orgasmic :)

Guilty of having this fetish since I had a sexuality!

Going back all the way back when I was a little ol' middle schooler I used to love going to the beach, putting on my shades, kicking back and wonder which girl has the most ticklish belly button.

I picture the ideal navel on a fit white blonde country girl who is tanned, has pigtails, and is wearing a tied off red and white button down, bodly exposing her deep and wide belly button. As for being tickled I'd like her to be a brat, in denial about having a ticklish belly, and playing hard to get. It's not until her toned body and belly are helplessly stretched out on my queen sized bed does she have any second thoughts about her ticklishness.

I have a belly fetish (not bellybutton). And that's a part of me, so I'm not ashamed by that [emoji1745]

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X008D en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes I love it. Being my worst spot and a lee it has grown into it's own little fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back