• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does it feel like to be tickle tortured

Lbs123a

When I've been tickled it's only ever been for a few seconds so I haven't really been tortured

But for those who have, what does it feel like to be restrained and tickled ruthlessly for long periods of time?

I can understand for a tickler tormenting a victim, they would feel like have a sense of control over the victim and seeing squirms and hearing the screams can be fun to see

But for a victim being tickle tortured, what is it like for them?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

When I've been tickled it's only ever been for a few seconds so I haven't really been tortured

But for those who have, you get ri e it feel like to be restrained and tickled ruthlessly for long periods of time?

I can understand for a tickler tormenting a victim, they would feel like have a sense of control over the victim and seeing squirms and hearing the screams can be fun to see

But for a victim being tickle tortured, what is it like for them?

Well... everybody experiences something different what you experience is not going to be with the other person experiences or feels so in order for that question to be answered you actually need to go through it yourself as with any experience somebody else's point of view never will be your own.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well... everybody experiences something different what you experience is not going to be with the other person experiences or feels so in order for that question to be answered you actually need to go through it yourself as with any experience somebody else's point of view never will be your own.

That's true and you're right, but still would be interesting to know how other people find it

For me its all opposites at the same time. It's horrible and wonderful, blissful and painful, torturous and exhilarating.

It’s sensory overload. My nerves are firing on all cylinders and I have no idea what to do with myself. I love it and hate it at the same time. It’s not physically painful but I can’t take it and I can’t control my reactions and am helpless to making it stop. It’s a thrilling experience

The closest I've ever come to thinking I understood what that must feel like was while I was smoking weed one time and hit a really severe coughing fit. I could barely breathe because my lungs kept spasming and I kept going "fuck! Oh god!" every time I managed to catch my breath.

And it hit me later that I sounded a lot like the way ticklees sound to me - cursing and gasping and claiming to not be able to breathe even though they clearly can breathe.

The closest I've ever come to thinking I understood what that must feel like was while I was smoking weed one time and hit a really severe coughing fit. I could barely breathe because my lungs kept spasming and I kept going "fuck! Oh god!" every time I managed to catch my breath.

And it hit me later that I sounded a lot like the way ticklees sound to me - cursing and gasping and claiming to not be able to breathe even though they clearly can breathe.

Wow! That's an analogy I would've never thought of! :p

Well it’s like torture but awesome at the same time, a love/hate thing. My wrists, arms, ankles and legs can get sore from pulling on the restraints. My stomach can hurt quite a bit from all the laughing too. Also time seems to slow down. The longest sessions I’ve had have been around an hour. But it feels so much longer when you’re tied and tickled until you’re out of breath repeatedly.

I would be willing to demonstrate, if you're a female. I would never hurt you, or any of my ticklees, but I would make sure you would never forget the experience!

That's a good question. Back when I was a teenager, I was gang tickled before and the one behind it called it "torture", but I didn't consider it that. I've even been pinned down to the point where I couldn't even squirm and all I did was lay there relax the best way I could and laugh. The reason why I never considered what happened to me as torture was because whenever the people who were doing it saw that I was getting winded, started coughing, couldn't hear any laughing any longer, sweating or my bangs were about to get in my eyes, they'd stop.

To me, the torture aspect (feel free to chime in if I'm wrong) would be no safe words and they would keep going until you were short of passing out or possibly letting you faint over it, which I've seen some are into (not saying that's a bad thing) however that would be too much for me.

That's true and you're right, but still would be interesting to know how other people find it

I totally understand but when you're ready to find out firsthand let me know[emoji48]

I've been in this group 15 years, and many people in this sub-group ask many questions about what's this and that like----but this is the first time I can recall anyone actually asking this very basic question, amazingly enough. You would think it would have been asked several times by now. I suspect there's a darker ler element among us who doesn't care about their ticklees' mental state, but I personally want to know at least the basics, asi I can't deal with a ticklee who is in abject fear/pain/discomfort that's not turning them on.

It's like electricity. An amazing out of control experience. I get high from laughing. The high can last for days. It's a real work out for all involved. I end up a sweaty, giggling mess.

It think being tickle tortured is just the single best feeling in the world. You loose control over everything. Your body, your mind, your thought, your feelings. It is the total loss of control and the thought that you cannot stand it any more that drives you insane. Having this feeling for hours makes you addicted to it very quickly.

The effect on the ticklee is the whole point, IMO as a Ler. To drive her crazy. To make her wild. To make her desperate. To make her helpless and vulnerable and to have her realize that if it is her own sexy-cuteness that is motivating me to torment her, and that it is her own ticklish body that is collaborating with me in this torment. And yes, it must turn her on or it's all for naught. It's not just tickle-torture for the sake of torture, it's tickle-torture-molestation, if you will. I think most Lers want to blow their little victims' minds with intolerable pleasuring. (The sensations from the toes and the clitoris are processed in contiguous areas of the brain, even.) The squirming and the squealing are the icing on the cake. Yes, then, this is a great question by the OP.

This describes so well what is going on in the minds of some of us Lers. We think alike, Professor.

Maybe a Lee can confirm that this can be what it is like from their perspective too. I do hope so. It will depend on the Lee, without doubt. There are all different types and motivations.

I only very recently got to be tickle tortured. It feels kind of amazing to just sort of let go and let them tickle you. I was tied to a bed and had two wands on my belly and pits and man it really got me shaking and begging. It is way different from the playful tickling you'd get from family and friends.

Wonderful and miserable. Exciting and Terriying. Fun and not fun. Not to mention Lol and Lol. That about sums it up for me.

Extreme Tickle Torture Vs other forms of torture

Last edited:
Well it's hard to describe, for a switch like me who loves it, it's basically the most complete expression of euphoric joy for me. The sensation of fingers or toys stimulating those nerves sends lightning bolts of ticklish hysteria straight to my brain and my brain sublimates the urge to resist and run and expressed everything through laughter so I'm one of those that, especially if unable to move, will be reduced to shrieking hysterics or silent red faced shaking laughter very quickly and I absolutely love every second of it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Responses for these will be subjective. Not only is it different for each person, it can be different for each session. Generally, for me be is a huge release. Somewhat a release of control, but even more a release of suppressed energy. I really don’t do well with people touching me. This is one of the few times I enjoy it.

It can range from a whole body sensation to extreme intensity in one area. It is different depending upon who the ler is, the environment, the reason, and if bondage is present :)

The effect on the ticklee is the whole point, IMO as a Ler. To drive her crazy. To make her wild. To make her desperate. To make her helpless and vulnerable and to have her realize that if it is her own sexy-cuteness that is motivating me to torment her, and that it is her own ticklish body that is collaborating with me in this torment. And yes, it must turn her on or it's all for naught. It's not just tickle-torture for the sake of torture, it's tickle-torture-molestation, if you will. I think most Lers want to blow their little victims' minds with intolerable pleasuring. (The sensations from the toes and the clitoris are processed in contiguous areas of the brain, even.) The squirming and the squealing are the icing on the cake. Yes, then, this is a great question by the OP.

This is very close to my feelings on the subject. One thing that I've have fantasized about lately, is tickling the hell out of a lady, and then giving my best effort to give her an intense orgasm. I don't even really care if I get any satisfaction in return as long as I could make her blow her mind with pleasure! And since I've gotten older and one of my meds. interferes with my ability some, I went ahead and bought an assortment of "lady toys" to give her the pleasure with. Now, all I've got to do is find a willing partner! :p

What part of the foot is connected to the G-Spot?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back