• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curious

Uncle Z

TMF Poster
On kik the other day and in one of the chats people were going off about how much they hate this forum and how most of the ppl on here are assholes and whatnot. It’s not the first time I’ve heard something like this either saw a post about it on tickle theater as well. I guess it’s just coming from bad experiences...me personally I haven’t really had any most of the ppl I have interacted with have been pretty cool both male and female. I guess I’m just wondering if anyone has had a terrible time on here or where the bad rep comes from ?

Usually, you get back what you give. But there are some instances where some people can just be assholes...

We have thousands of people visit here every day - a percentage of them are going to be assholes unfortunately :)

And when people have a bad enough experience, they hold onto it. I've had that happen myself, one negative encounter hits me the wrong way and I never feel good again about the community it happened in.

We have thousands of people visit here every day - a percentage of them are going to be assholes unfortunately :)

And when people have a bad enough experience, they hold onto it. I've had that happen myself, one negative encounter hits me the wrong way and I never feel good again about the community it happened in.

Yeah that’s understandable

Never had a bad experience on here in over 15 years. I seem to have avoided assholes, thankfully.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Got a few creepy messages on my old account but i just put those people on my ignore list and moved on. I think it was because i used to be too open about my fantasies and such, encouraging weird messages from people begging for more details. Been more careful about what i post now and i haven't gotten anything bad since.

Got a few creepy messages on my old account but i just put those people on my ignore list and moved on. I think it was because i used to be too open about my fantasies and such, encouraging weird messages from people begging for more details. Been more careful about what i post now and i haven't gotten anything bad since.

I can understand that, especially for the gals here. But sometimes they can incite negativity for guys by saying that any little comment regardless if it was meant jokingly or as a compliment by calling them creepy. One person that bugs me to no end asks anyone that tells a story or posts some nice pictures to "make a video" all the time! Really? Come on! Get out of your Mom's basement more! Everyone's not here to provide you with wank material!

I've had bad instances and situations happen but it was all a learning experience I needed. But ultimately unlike most other producers i love the forum. It's good for marketing kind of but you get a lot of stupidity and complaining. I like it for outreach and just being able to talk fetish without it getting too weird. You get assholes but then again where do you not?

“wank material” lmao but yeah I can imagine it’s a little tougher for the females on here just because of the creeps but I feel like you’re gona get a few creeps on a fetish forum regardless

I've had bad instances and situations happen but it was all a learning experience I needed. But ultimately unlike most other producers i love the forum. It's good for marketing kind of but you get a lot of stupidity and complaining. I like it for outreach and just being able to talk fetish without it getting too weird. You get assholes but then again where do you not?

Yeah I feel like this would be an ideal place for producers also big fan of the videos btw!

Yeah I feel like this would be an ideal place for producers also big fan of the videos btw!

*Dabs in thank you*
But seriously thank you ^_^ Honestly it is and is not. I love that I can freely talk to fans but also be able to learn more about my own fetish since I have been here before through 2 other profiles before this. The forum is a serious website that gets a lot less credit than it deserves considering it has done A LOT for the tickling community. As a producer it can just get annoying with the amount of drama that can arise literally out of nowhere from trolls, models, competing fans etc etc. But it all comes with life and the job. Other than that I actually love the forum just wish some people would be less creepy but what are you gonna do?

*Dabs in thank you*
But seriously thank you ^_^ Honestly it is and is not. I love that I can freely talk to fans but also be able to learn more about my own fetish since I have been here before through 2 other profiles before this. The forum is a serious website that gets a lot less credit than it deserves considering it has done A LOT for the tickling community. As a producer it can just get annoying with the amount of drama that can arise literally out of nowhere from trolls, models, competing fans etc etc. But it all comes with life and the job. Other than that I actually love the forum just wish some people would be less creepy but what are you gonna do?

I feel like alot of the drama on here comes from ppl taking things way out of context like seriously lol but that’s easy to do through text I guess...like you said it has its good and bad but for me mostly good!

Anytime this many people are in one place, you’re bound to get some jerks. Plus people always remember the bad more than the good. Thankfully I’ve had very little negative and much more positive here.

The forum is a serious website that gets a lot less credit than it deserves considering it has done A LOT for the tickling community.

Boy, ain't that the truth! We often forget that we should be greatfull to all those who work hard behind the scenes to keep this place running smoothly and monitoring it. Without them, I don't want to think what kind of shape it would be in! If that doesn't sink in, just imaging yourself without it here!

I've had weird messages on here but I've just learned to move on and been witness to some of the bizarre drama (The whole Vivian Love fiasco was something else) but I've seen worse tickle communities like the G+ one. Most people around here seem alright.

like all walks of life sometimes we encounter people we would prefer not to converse with just put them on ignore and move on, TMF is just like any other big group there are always a percentage of bad people

like all walks of life sometimes we encounter people we would prefer not to converse with just put them on ignore and move on, TMF is just like any other big group there are always a percentage of bad people

Agreed

I think also it's the changing of times and society and the new era of inclusion where TMF sometimes, or rather the people who haven't left yet, need to catch up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back