• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May 28th update: join me at the drawing board!

Erotickles

Verified
Hi all!

Two factors are sending me back to the drawing board, and this process means that there will be no minor updates for a while - until a major one.

One is seeing the dynamics around the app. Evidently, some rethinking is required to jumpstart the propagation of the app.
The delays in making it available for mobile devices probably has a share in the responsibility for this. On top of this technical issue, some ways to engage you - the community - in taking part of the project and its success need to be thought.
As things stand, a few people sign up every day - but there is no public buzz around the project, and hence - no organic growth. most - if not all - users see it as yet another website to sign up to and wait for something to happen - and an internal campaign to change this point of view on the project, and make it YOURS as much as mine - will be necessary.

Any ideas? Please share them as a comment - this will help :)

The other factor is technical -and involves my own work and the code - and I am only mentioning it due to its role in the delay in making the app available for mobile devices. Some upgrades in the framework I am using warrant an update and some rewrites of the code - and this means doing some work.

Hey guys I tried the web browser it’s “ok” definitely could be better but this is just starting!!
I’m texas and made a group so if your in the DFW area don’t be shy it’s called “New to tickling”
The goal is to be safe but have a hell of a lot of fun. And hopefully we can make a awesome little group and throw events that people from around Texas will come to and even people out of state. The possibility’s are endless with this website. But it’s up to us if we want to make this happen.. if you have never been around people who share your same kink your missing out.. and I think this app can help us. It’s an amazing feeling when you meet complete stranger and in a matter of minutes you guys become friends, then you guys tickle each other and have fun... I think that’s what this app is trying to do and I’m all for it. Bringing the tickle community together is awesome much love and keeping doing what your doing if you have any questions about how we can make it better , I’m all ears. I think what your doing is awesome🦶🏽

I assume you are able to see all the signup data in some format. What if periodically you release a map that sort of shows the "hotspots" if you will, like intel that says "this is where you need to visit to find the concentration of fellow ticklephiles.

Just looking at the map, for the US looks like the east coast lol but I love the possibilities here, now you have advance intel, "oh I've got a work trip to Austin Tx and nothing to do in the evening, Oh look here's a group and a bunch of folks!"

Or "I'm gonna be in Montana, look there's someone all alone up there, I'll say Hi in the app, maybe we can meet for coffee"

This really is a massive step forward in facilitating the communal interconnectedness that we need having such a niche interest.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back