• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming out to my partner. I don't know what to do

GrungeFairy

Me and one of my partners have an awesome relationship with lots of BDSMF activities. They are super sweet and prob the least judgemental person I know. But I have a really hard time even talking about this particular kink and they know I have something I haven't told them. They can find out or easily guess it, but if they have they haven't brought it up with me. But they did recently ask me about what it was and I didn't want to tell. I'm not afraid of their reactions to it, just that I have a hard time saying it out loud. And I don't know what coming out would lead to bc I'm pretty sure this is a hard limit for them, even being ler. So what would be the point?
Any advise? Does anyone have experience with this?

If you really can't say it, demonstrate and invite a response by losing a ticklewrestling match or something.

Ler-ing is never a hard limit if the partner's a willing lee.

Otherwise you're denying yourselves what might be a huge part of an even more pleasurable relationship.

Bite that bullet and do this while you're still together- the Spanish say the saddest country on earth is 'The Land of What-If?'.

Ler-ing is never a hard limit if the partner's a willing lee.
Yes it is, you're prob thinking about a soft limit? Hard limit means that it's non negotiable. I have a hard limit when it comes to wet play: It doesn't matter how willing my partner is, I'm not gonna pee on them. And you cannot assume that everyone would be fine with being a ler, bc that just isn't true.

Just say that you have this kink. If your relationship should last, they gotta know. Sometimes that hard limit can soften up as you go. When you learn about your partner's kinks, you evaluate and such. One day they might just say "I want to try it, maybe I like it". If you love your partner, than you at least evaluate the possibility.

Me and one of my partners have an awesome relationship with lots of BDSMF activities. They are super sweet and prob the least judgemental person I know. But I have a really hard time even talking about this particular kink and they know I have something I haven't told them. They can find out or easily guess it, but if they have they haven't brought it up with me. But they did recently ask me about what it was and I didn't want to tell. I'm not afraid of their reactions to it, just that I have a hard time saying it out loud. And I don't know what coming out would lead to bc I'm pretty sure this is a hard limit for them, even being ler. So what would be the point?
Any advise? Does anyone have experience with this?

It sounds like most of this conversation has gone on in your own head, especially since you're expecting them to know without you telling them. You should give them a chance to share what you like.
But if they have a hard limit (on anything), respect it, and let them decide when and if it ever changes.

You're going to have to tell them out loud eventually, even if it's hard for you.

If your partner isn't into it, you'll just have to respect that. But if your partner is curious or willing to learn, try mixing tickling into kinks you already both enjoy. It might be easier to try that with BDSM since tickling is fairly common in it.

It sounds like most of this conversation has gone on in your own head, especially since you're expecting them to know without you telling them. You should give them a chance to share what you like.
But if they have a hard limit (on anything), respect it, and let them decide when and if it ever changes.

This. Part of being in an intimate relationship is trust and honesty. If your relationship isn’t there yet, that’s one thing, but if it won’t get to that point, there is a problem. I realize it can feel all sorts of “ick” revealing something that is so intimate and becoming vulnerable. If it’s just verbalizing it, maybe watch a video with them?

As mentioned above, hiding a part of yourself will ultimately lead to stress, depression, etc. discuss it. If they aren’t into it, then respect that. You be you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back