• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, you are ruining sports!

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
I don’t know if anyone else has been to a baseball game lately but I just went to see the pirates a couple of days ago, my first in a few years. (First time to PNC park and it was amazing). Now to where ladies are ruining sports.... it’s not what you think. I happened to notice many attractive women at the game. I also noticed that none of them were shy in wearing flip flops or other easily removable shoes and showing their feet off, even leaving them vulnerable to tickles as you walked down the row with their feet propped up on the empty seat in front of them. It’s a huge distraction, someone could get nailed by a foul ball. I was in personal torment the entire time.

Haha. I was at the movies the other night where the theater had reclining seats. So many cute feet were propped on the foot rests! Thankfully the lights turn off, or else I may have missed the entire show. Stop ruining spots and movies! :)

I view women's feet at a baseball game as an extra attraction, not a distraction. :feets:

Lol damn it's like y'all have no control over yourselves

:p

I remember a few years back (It wasn't on here but I can't remember which platform it was on) there was this guy who'd randomly message women out of the blue demanding they no longer "foot play" (Dwindle a flip flop or sandal off the end of your foot) and wear open foot wear as he just couldn't control himself.

Tis part of the social contract, that we (or most of us) agree that we will not rob/rape/pillage others in public on a whim, like a drunken Viking (or in a recent local case, a creeper who waited under women's cars in a parking lot and grabbed and kissed their feet when they returned). When the weather gets warm, a foot/tickling fetish's life is a visual banquet, and there's plenty to feast on (pro top: garden departments at places like Lowe's are the best for sandal/flip-flop traffic). Feed your imagination instead--- and avoid jail time.

Oh, I wasn't expecting that twist. TBH, After reading the topic line, I tapped into this thread ready to say something.

Shit....all I'm focusing on is not busting my ass on the tiny ass stairs lmfao Or getting clocked by a foul

This is my point m, tiny stairs, Foul balls, and beautiful women just showing of their feet inadvertently to make you weak in the knees

This is my point m, tiny stairs, Foul balls, and beautiful women just showing of their feet inadvertently to make you weak in the knees

The Army already took care of weak knees brother. They get any weaker my ass is gonna be in a wheelchair

You say they're not shy about wearing flip flops and showing off their soles like they put on flip flops thinking some perv is going to get turned on by their feet. You know that's not why they wear them right? Probably doesn't even cross their mind.

Old men in boxer shorts also ruin tickling videos. So it's what it is.

ADxovX1.jpg

We can't sexualize them? But some of them look pretty hot in their limited clothing. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back