• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tobey the Tickle Toy (F/M)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Commission I did for a user over on deviant art, this is my first time writing anything F/M so any feedback is appreciated ;-)

Tobey the Tickle Toy

By Mrobscura101

“There…tight enough for you?” Suzan asked as she finished cuffing Tobey’s left ankle to the bed post
“Uhrf…yes Mistress…” he replied while pulling on the bindings currently securing him spread eagle to the bed to prove that he was completely trapped
“Excellent” Suzan purred as she double checked the cuffs once more before watching her bound toy helplessly squirm before her. Tobey was young, only recently turning 18 with short dark hair and an athletic frame that was shown off by him, as per her house rules, wearing nothing but his white briefs
“Good, I would hate to disappoint my favourite toy!” she replied. Tobey meanwhile stared loving at his mistress, tall and stunning with long raven hair wearing only her black bra and panties, she was his perfect woman even though she was about 10 years older than him, not only was she smart and funny she was 100% dominant in their private time, a fact he enjoyed greatly since he had always loved being dominated and tonight was going to be their best session ever.

Now that he was tied down Suzan walked over to her dresser and pulled out a few items before returning to him and showing off a blindfold and roll of tape
“Ready for step 2?”
“Yes please Mistress!” he called out happily, Suzan had allowed him to request how she would dominate him for the evening and he had chosen to be bound and gagged all night on her bed
“Good” she replied as she began sliding her panties off, revealing her womanhood to him, so near yet so far “Open wide!” she then commanded as she wadded them up, however before he could react she simply grabbed his nose and held it shut, watching as his face went bright red before his mouth opened “Good boy!” she said as she stuffed her panties inside before wrapping the tape around his mouth and all the way around his head several times. Once she was satisfied she placed the blindfold over his eyes sealing him in darkness
“See you in a few hours” she said before kissing him passionately over his gag “Oh by the way the heater and air conditioner will alternate randomly throughout the night, enjoy!” she then added as she walked out the room and closed the door behind her, leaving Tobey struggling futilely against his bonds

Tobey couldn’t believe how lucky he had been to find such an amazing woman, beautiful, loving and best of all dominating in the bedroom! He had always loved the thought of being a sub to a older Dom and while he had kept this secret from everyone he knew he managed to find Suzan online through a vanilla dating site shortly after turning 18 and finishing high school. Suzan was recently divorced but he didn’t care, their first night together had been incredible but it took a few months for him to work up the nerve to discuss the idea of her tying him up however to his delight she had leapt at the chance, revealing how she had secretly used to do it semi-professionally before settling down! Now he lived with her as her obedient toy eager to fulfil any desires. It didn’t take long for her to bring up all her old toys from the basement and had lost none of her skills as a Dom in the intervening years. Tobey then yelped a bit as the air conditioning suddenly switched on causing him to shiver and his nipples to harden but he didn’t care
“What a woman” he thought contently

Despite the temperature fluctuations in the room Tobey eventually fell fast asleep until the next morning when Suzan stealthily entered the room to check on her toy
“Aww how sweet” she thought as she looked at the dozing boy “But it’s time to wake up so I can have some more fun with him!” she then grinned as a wicked idea came to her. Lightly she trailed her index finger along the instep of his right foot and giggled as she watched it immediately jerk away
“Aw, ticklish huh? Well I don’t care, I’m in charge and I say it’s time to wake up!” she thought as she began skittering her nails over his arch making his foot continue to pull away before she began testing his other foot and alternating between them
“Oh no you don’t!” she finally said as his foot once more moved away causing her to sit down facing away from him, grabbing his right foot and holding it under her arm to keep it still
“No more nice Mistress!” she thought wickedly as she unleashed a full on tickle assault upon his foot making him try pulling away until he woke up
“HHHFFF HFFFF WHHFFFF????!!” he cried out through his gag as he tried looking around despite the blindfold
“Well well look who’s finally awake!” she called over to him
“MMMIIFFFTTTRRFF??? PPLLFFFF SSTTHHFFF!!!!” he screamed while his body twisted against the cuffs trying to escape without success
“Stop? I think you’ve forgotten who the Mistress is here! Looks like you need to be punished, maybe an hour of tickling will jog your memory!”
“NNNFFF PPLLSSSFF!!!!!” he cried out desperately

As promised Suzan continued to tickle away at his helpless body to teach him the lesson for the next hour until she at last stopped and removed his gag to let him drink a glass of water
“Thaaannkk yohohuuu mmiisstress….” he called out between fits of laughter and deep gasps of air
“I hope you learned your lesson”
“Oh yes Mistress I promise I have”
“Good” she said “Now then what do I have planned for you today my little boy toy?” she said
“Um, I have a suggestion…if I may?” Tobey then said quietly
“Yes and what is that?” she asked as she pulled off his blindfold
“Well, I was wondering if maybe, you could … tickle me some more?”

Suzan looked at him quizzically upon hearing this
“Really, tickle you…more?”
“Yes please Mistress” he replied excitedly “Your nimble fingers across my bare skin is indescribable, I want you to tickle every inch of my helpless body!” he continued
“Hmm…” Suzan thought loudly as she contemplated the situation “Very well slave, as I did say you could choose this session I suppose that’s acceptable, I’ll go get a few things ready!” she added as she walked out leaving him still bound to the bed before returning a few minutes later dressed in her latex dominatrix outfit of low cut corset that left her breasts exposed, latex skirt, latex gloves and thigh high boots while carrying her box of toys
“Since it sounds like you’re going to be loud during this session let’s start with this first!” she said as she took out a red ball gag and pinched his nose forcing him to open his mouth. Once she had forced the gag inside she secured it behind his head, allowing her large, natural breasts to press against his face
“Much better, now how about we start with…this!” she said as she took out a large black feather from the box

Tobey’s breath quickened as he watched Suzan stand over him with the feather as she tried to choose where to strike first
“So many spots to try…” she said loudly before kneeling down between his spread legs “Let’s try here!” and with that she began flicking the feather against his stomach
“MMMMFFFHHHFFF!!!!!” came the instant reaction from Tobey as he lurched back against the bed trying to get away from the feather
“Aww what’s the matter, I thought you wanted me to tickle you!” Suzan said mockingly as she began twirling the feather against his belly button
“MMMMMFFFHHFHFHFHFHF!!!!!!!!!” came Tobey’s anguished reply as his body began moving from side to side to try escaping her
“Hmm, looks like I might need to tie you down some more if you’re gonna keep wriggling about like that!”

Tobey didn’t care however, he was far too engrossed with trying to avoid the feather against his stomach but she kept up the pace with him wherever he tried to go within his limited movements before moving the feather upwards, trailing the tip of it against his midsection and chest
“I want to see if you’re ticklish here!” she then said gleefully as she slowly twirled the feather against his right nipple
“GGGWWWHWHWHWHFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!” hhe squealed as he lurched forward as much as the bonds would allow
“I’m sorry what was that? Sounds like you were trying to give me an order! Looks like you need to be reminded of who is in charge here!” Suzan said menacingly as she leaned over to her bag and pulled out a peacock feather from the box
“HHHFFHFHHFHFHFHSSRRRRFFFFFMMIIFFRREEFFF!!!!!!!” Tobey tried saying but it was impossible as she began assaulting both his nipples at once where he found the different feathers to be equally unbearable

Tobey continued laughing as Suzan kept going without mercy
“That’s it my little tickle toy, laugh for your Mistress, you like being my helpless tickle toy don’t you?” she asked callously while tormenting him
“HHHFFHFHFHFHFHFHFH YYHHHFFHFFFHHHHHH!!!!!! FFIII LUUFFFF IIFFFFF!!!!!!” he screamed while nodding his head in agreement before shrieking again as Suzan lowered her head to start moving her tongue against his belly button
“MMMMMFFFHHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHH!!!!!!!!” he wailed in ticklish ecstasy, loving the feeling of her warm tongue lovingly caressing his sensitive body while her hands had released the feathers and were now skittering randomly across his nipples with her lacquered red nails to inflict even more torment upon him

Once Suzan noticed his face was turning beet reed she decided to dial it back for a bit as she stopped tickling him, leaving him desperately gasping for air
“Fhh..fhhnnkkk yuuff miiffress…!” he struggled to say
“Don’t get used to it” she replied bluntly as she climbed off the bed and looked through the box for her next item “Ah ha!” she cried out as she turned back to face him holding a bottle of lotion. Tobey winced as she began applying it to his upper body and rubbing it in leaving his torso shining until she sat on his waist and wiggled her fingers about menacingly “Now then, where were we?”

Tobey threw his head back and howled as her sharp nails then proceeded to dig right into his ribs while the oil made his skin even more sensitive than usual
“HHHFFHFHFHHFHFH!!!!!” he cried as he bucked against the bed
“Oh yeah! Ride ‘em cowgirl!” she cheered, enjoying the feeling of his thrashing about beneath her “You know this feels so good I might just keep you like this forever!” she said deviously while slowly running her index finger teasingly against his left nipple
“HHFHFFHFHFHFHFHFHFHHFHFHH!!” was all Tobey could reply just before she started using her other index finger to target his other nipple.

By the time Suzan decided to move on to somewhere else his nipples was rock hard and sensitive to even the lightest touch, a fact she had greatly enjoyed tormenting him with her nails, feathers and tongue, taking great delight in finding out the different squeals each would elicit from his body
“Now then, let’s try somewhere else…” she said aloud as she looked him up and down “I think…HERE!” she added just as she dug her nails into his helpless armpits making him thrash wildly as her nails scrabbled maddeningly over his tender skin

Tobey continued bucking about as her nails skittered up and down the hollows of his armpits
“Tickle tickle tickle!” she kept taunting as he tired desperately moving out of her reach
“HHMMFFF HHHMMFFFFF MMSSSTTRRFFF PPLLSSFFF SSSTTTFFF!!!!!!!!” he pleaded
“Stop? I thought this is what you wanted!” she replied without stopping “Just for that I’m adding an extra 30 minutes to the session!” she then stared at him “Wanna ask me stop again?” she said causing him to shake his head fearfully
“NNFFF MMSSTTTRRRRRFFF!!!!” he cried
“Good boy!” she said with a grin as she began trailing a feather against his left underarm and neck causing him to squeal and buck around even harder than before

After the promised 30 minutes of torture Suzan finally broke off leaving his upper body and underarms red from all her attacks on his flesh
“Well now, I think we should try somewhere else next” she said as he lay there struggling to catch his breath “And I know just where…” she added as she picked up a pair of scissors from the nightstand and carefully cut his boxers until they fell away, leaving his very erect member on display which made him incredibly worried “Well hello there!” she cooed “I could feel you trying to join the party when I was on top of Tobey, would you like to play?” she then stood up and removed the gag
“Y…yes mistress…” he answered as his heart began to race when she held up a large purple feather before gently grazing it against his shaft making him burst out laughing
“HHHHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Suzan just sat there silently while continuing to stroke away at random spots, the shaft, the base, his balls and the tip, none of them were safe from her teasing which also caused his member to grow even larger
“Well someone’s enjoying this!” she finally said once he was at full size
“HHAAA HAAAAA MIISISTTRRHEHEHEHSSSS PPLLEEAAAHAHHSSEEEE SSTTAHHAAPPPP!!!!” he cried frantically as Suzan continued to tease his erect shaft with the feather
“Oh poor boy whatever is the matter?” she asked feigning sympathy “Are you a little…sensitive down there?” she added taking time to finish the sentence as she continued stroking away
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAA YYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed
“Well that’s too bad for you then isn’t it!” was her blunt reply as she kept going, making him shriek with laughter.

Eventually it became obvious that he was close to cumming
“Oh look, does my little tickle toy want to cum?”
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAA YEHEHEHSSSS PLLEEAASSSEEE MIHIHIHIHISSSTTREESSS!!!” he begged as the pressure began building within his throbbing cock
“Beg me” she then demanded
“HHHAAAA HAAA OOHHHH PLEEHEHEAASSSEEEE MIIIHHHIISSTTRREHEHEHESSSS LEEHEHTTT MEEHEHEH CAHAHAHMMM!!!!” he pleaded as ordered, the urge to climax now becoming unbearable
“Hmm, not yet” she said as she suddenly stopped
“AARRGGHGGHH!!!! WHHHAAHAHYYYY!!!!!!!” he screamed in confusion
“Because it’s far too early for you to have a release just yet my little toy!” she explained as she left his erect member alone to move onto another target leaving him incredibly aroused but unable to do anything about it

Suzan decided to move her attention back downwards as she took a fluffy feather boa from her toybox and began to run in-between his toes causing him to laugh hysterically and try catching it but every time he succeeded she would just run her nails across his arches to make him squeal until he released it
“Naughty naughty!” she would sternly say each time as he fought to hold onto the boa while trying not to laugh before deciding to switch up tactics “If you don’t stop you’ll just be punished more!” she finally said and with that she grabbed two red feathers and stood up so she could start running one feather on his left foot while leaning over to use the other one to brush against the tip of his penis causing it to quickly become fully erect once more
“Naughty boys don’t get a release!” she said cruelly as she once again expertly teased him without allowing him to cum
“HHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA PPLLHEHEHEHEEASSEEEEEEEE MMIHIHIHISSTTRRHEHEEHHESSSS!!!!!!!” he begged again and again but she continued keeping him just on the edge of climax

Out of the corner of his eye Tobey could only helplessly watch as the clock slowly moved at a snail’s pace until almost three hours had passed, he was amazed at how she could expertly torment him for so long to not only keep from cumming the whole time but also to lessen the tickling whenever it seemed it was too much so he didn’t pass out, although she made it clear this was only so she could prolong his torture even more
“Well tickle toy, had enough?” she asked as she stood proudly over him several hours later
“Heee…heee…yehehess….” he panted in exhaustion, his whole body a bright pink from her devastating nails while various kiss marks covered random spots on his body, meanwhile his cock had remained fully erect for almost half an hour and now even the gentle breeze from the air conditioning felt like a torment upon his sensitive member
“Well you have lasted a long time” she said as she stepped onto the bed, towering over him “I suppose you deserve a reward” and with that she removed her boots before carefully lifting her left foot up and placing it by his cock followed by her right foot gently on his neck

Tobey watched as she spread open her big and second toes then placed his bulging shaft between them before slowly moving her foot up and down
“uuhhfff….missttrresss…..” he moaned loudly as he felt her gentle touch on his tortured, throbbing cock before she wiggled her toes of her other foot against his mouth “My babies need some attention to” she commanded and he immediately opened his mouth to start worshiping her adorable toes, gladly kissing and sucking on them one by one
“Good boy…” she moaned as he performed one of her all-time favourite turn on’s, causing her in turn to quickened the speed of her other foot running up and down his increasingly hardening member
“uhhfff…mmssttrfffsss..pplssfff…..” he cried while his tongue was wrapped around her big toe as he neared a climax once more
“Please what dear?” she said innocently, knowing full well what he desired
“Pphhllsssfff leeffffff mmeffff cchhummffff!!!!!!” he begged as loud as he could

“Well you did such a good job that I think it’s time you were rewarded” she finally answered as she jumped off the bed and held up a feather which she started brushing against his manhood. It only took a few seconds to take effect as Tobey at last finally came, his body convulsed, his arms strained against the bonds and his head was thrown back into the pillow as he at last received a release from all the hours of build up
“Ooohhhhhhhh…..ohhhhhhhhhh mmmhhahaayyyyyy ggaahahahahahahahahhhddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed in absolute pleasure before crashing back against the bed completely exhausted but with a huge satisfied grin on his face
“And what do you say?” Suzan asked
“Th…th…thank you Mistress…” he said between deep breathes while trying to string a sentence together, he was so exhausted though and was ready to fall asleep right there and then but Suzan wasn’t yet finished with him…

“Uh uh we’re not finished yet!” she commanded as she began to strip before him, giving him a teasing strip show that made his member quickly harden once more
“Oh you like that do you?” she purred as she climbed on top of him to place his cock between her large breasts
“uuuhhfff…yeesss miissttrreeess!!!!!!” he cried, his cock still being incredibly sensitive from just cumming as she began rubbing her breasts against his shaft
“Aww is my poor little tickle toy all drained?” she replied mockingly before blowing gently on the tip of his cock making him loudly shriek and shiver in response “How pathetic! But you can still be of some use to me!” Suzan said bluntly as she released his cock, then moved positions so that her shapely ass was in his face “Get kissing tickle toy!” she commanded and without hesitation he began planting kisses on both cheeks

As he continued Suzan reached onto the bed to pick up a bottle of massage oil which she poured onto her hands before grabbing his member between her palms
“UUUHHFFFF!!!!! MMIISSSTRRESSSS!!!!!!!” Tobey cried in a panic
“HUSH AND KEEP KISSING!” she snapped back so he immediately shut up and did as ordered while she began gently started stroking his now oiled up cock making him move about underneath her causing Suzan to smile at how well he obeyed her orders
“Very good!” she said finally after a few minutes before lowering her head down closer and gently placing a long kiss on the very tip of his member
“UUUUUHHFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” he moaned in the throes of agony and ecstasy but continued obediently kissing away as ordered

Suzan kept on planting random kisses on his throbbing cock, sometimes a light peck, other times wrapping her warm tongue around the tip to drive him wild but each kiss would only last a few seconds, enough to tease him but nothing more. After a while she decided her ass had received enough attention so she lifted her lower body up until her pussy was now inches from his face
“Get kissing!” she commanded causing Tobey to nod gleefully and start kissing earnestly at her mound, greatly enjoying the taste of her sweet nectar
“ooohhhh….goohohohooooddd booooyyyy!!!!” she moaned as his tongue began running against her clit causing her hips to start gyrating in the air giving him a wonderful view of her ass shaking about before him while she continued gently planting kisses along his increasingly hardening cock

Tobey was enthralled as Suzan’s mouth then expertly began running up and down his shaft, her warm tongue seductively teasing his member while her own womanhood continually pressed against his face, the taste & smell of her mound being absolutely intoxicating to him, he felt like this must be what heaven was like as they both started gyrated about on the bed. He came close to orgasm numerous times but she deliberately stopped short each time, he knew he wouldn't be allowed his reward until he had pleased his Mistress and so he dutifully continued running his own mouth and tongue against her moist clit, licking and kissing until finally she came against him
“YEEESSS!!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!!!! DDOOHOHOHOHONNNTTTT SSTTHAHAAHPPP!!!!!!!” she shrieked with joy with Tobey then quickly going back to kissing and licking away at her warm sex to help her orgasm again and again moments after climax. Only once she was finally satisfied with his performance did she allow him to finally climax as well, as she thrust his entire cock into her mouth and sucking deeply on it until moments later he came as well
“UUUUHHH YYYEEESSSSSS!!!!! YYEEEHHEEESSSSSS YYEEHEHEHESSSSS!!!!!!!” he also screamed as he was at last also allowed to cum leaving him once again completely drained and lying against the bed
“thhaa…thhaankkk yohoohuuu mis…tress…” he panted as she climbed off him and snuggled against his bound body
“You’re welcome my little tickle toy” she replied with a warm smile as he let out a long yawn and fell fast asleep from all the torments upon his body over the last few hours.

When Tobey awoke he was still tied naked to the bed as Suzan walked in wearing a large towel, her delectable body dripping wet from the shower
“Well look who’s finally up” she chided
“Hello Mistress, what time is it?”
“Nearly 9:00am” she replied as she finished drying off before dropping the towel to let him gaze upon her naked body “And I have to get to the office unlike some lazy student I know” she continued “Well I could tidy the house or something?” he replied, his limbs now being tired from being tied all night but she just walked over to him with something behind her back
“No that’s fine, I like seeing you like this” she said worryingly as she held up a small box and began pouring the contents, a kind of powder over his body

At first he wasn’t sure what was going on, even as she forced a new ball gag in his mouth before getting dressed, putting on a pair of red satin panties and bra, black nylons, a tight leather skirt and white blouse before putting on her favourite pair of blood red heels and tying up her hair in a bun but then he began feeling something on his skin, at first it started in random spots, a weird sensation like an itch which made him try moving around to scratch but then it kept going despite this as he felt more and more sensations start appearing across his entire body
“MMUUHHFFRRSSS??!!!!!” he cried out as he whole body began to feel the unbearable itching
“Oh that’s just something to occupy you until I get home tonight” she explained causally as she picked up her handbag
“BBHHFFF FFII IIFFFFEEESSSS!!!!!!!” he wailed as his entire body had by now started thrashing about to try and relive the terrible itching
“That’s exactly the point, ta ta!” she replied as she blew him a kiss and shut the door behind her leaving him alone and trapped, all he could do was look over to the clock and watch the hours slowly tick by as he waited for his mistress to come home and learn whatever fiendish ideas she had planned for him tonight

And he wouldn’t have it any other way

THE END!

I love how sensual the Domme is. She has a demeanor that makes you feel safe and terrified all at once.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back