• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda Thompson (Elvis' beauty queen girlfriend, 1970s)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
it's pretty well known - and well-reported that a.) Elvis liked to tickle and b.) Elvis had himself a good ole foot fetish. Yup, that's right.....Elvis would have been right at home on the TMF! We can claim him even more than we can claim Bill Murray!

But wowie zowie, as Zappa might say.....Elvis sure had himself a ticklish handful with this one.

Meet Linda Thompson. She met Elvis when she was 21 in the early 70s.

0a-photograph-of-elvis-presley-with-girlfriend-linda-Thompsonnews-photo-.jpg
01ebcec67515b7335ddd5f0fc7975fe09c.jpg
073a3cb02da4580b172543f4a6e7edeb.jpg

Ouch, my heart......lol

This is what she had to say about the King, from her autobiography....lets listen in.....

During our first month together, Elvis showed this respect for me in many ways, but perhaps the clearest display was how he remained true to his word and never put any pressure on me to have sex with him until I was ready. Not that he didn’t continue to enjoy teasing me on the subject, which was his way with most subjects, no matter how serious or silly. A couple of weeks after we’d first said, “I love you,” we were in our suite at the Hilton together. As we kissed and caressed each other, he came to be lying on top of me on the bed. He pulled back a little and looked into my face.

“Honey, are you nervous?” he asked. “You feel like you’re kind of nervous.”

“Well, a little a bit,” I said.

“Sweetheart, you know I promised you when we first met,” he said. “I know you’re a virgin. I respect that. I’m glad you’re a virgin, and I want you to wait until you’re absolutely ready, and you can absolutely trust me to wait until you’re ready.”

“Oh, I know that,” I said, smiling with appreciation.

“And you really do believe all that shit, don’t you?” he joked, laughing uproariously, as he had when he’d made a similar remark during our first night together in Las Vegas, which, although only a month earlier, now felt like lifetimes ago, and in a way, it was.

“No, I’m just kidding, honey,” he said. “Of course we’ll wait.”

So we didn’t have sex that night. We rolled around on the bed, and kissed, and laughed while he tickled me, and as always, we had a lot of fun with each other.

Can't say I blame him! How could he not?!!! You saw those pictures above, right? She's practically DARING you NOT to tickle her!

ok, ok, I know, the feet, the feet...I was getting to that!...Linda picks up the story from here:

During the first few months I was with him, while he was still getting to know me and discovering my physical features, as well as my disposition and personality, I caught him staring at my bare feet while we were comfortably lounging on our bed at Graceland. He picked up the phone by his side of the bed and called downstairs and requested that Charlie Hodge, who accompanied Elvis on stage, playing guitar and handing Elvis water and scarves, come up. I had no idea why Charlie was being summoned, but thought maybe it was a song idea
Elvis wanted to share or something like that.

“Hey boss, what’s up? You need something?” Charlie queried.

“Yeah, I do, Charlie,” Elvis said. “I need you to come over here and look at Linda’s pretty feet. Aren’t those the prettiest ‘sooties’ you’ve ever seen?”

Charlie laughed out loud at the reason he had been called upstairs, and after ensuring there was nothing more required of him, excused himself. But Elvis wasn’t done with him.

“Look how well groomed her feet are, Charlie, and how her ‘yittle’ toes just line up perfectly,” Elvis had remarked.

“Honey, I don’t miss anything on a woman’s body,” Elvis said after Charlie left the room. “If your ‘sooties’ are well groomed, then it stands to reason you take pride in your appearance. Call it a foot fetish if you want; that’s just the way I am. I don’t like to look down from a pretty face and see calloused-up, dirty feet.”

I should note that Elvis was a leg and butt man and didn’t care at all for big breasts. He often said, “If I want big tits in my face, I’ll throw a freaking cow in the bed with me.” Whew!

The more highly evolved, independent, experienced woman I am today would more than likely take exception to being so closely scrutinized by anyone. But then, it was Elvis, I was naively in love, and he was a baby-talking, one-of-a-kind charmer.

Hilarious, right? Now.....what do YOU think? A guy who is prone to tickle.....that's been reported by multiple girls he horsed around with.....and a guy who has a yen for bare feet....sooner or later, the two fetishes are going to meet up, right? it's been reported ad infinitum that Elvis like to fondle, kiss, play with women's feet so.....what, is he NOT going to tickle them?

Linda and her perfect "sooties"
Linda-Thompson-Feet-383182.jpg

And hey! You F/M fans are in luck! She talks all about being on the other side of the equation at length.....but that's for another post. In the meantime, look at her with her second husband, Bruce Jenner. That is some tempting tickle-dress, and what a woman.......ohmigod......
3787541000000578-0-image-m-11_1471999244844.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting information! I like Elvis even more now.
Fine photo of Linda's feet, too. :feets:
Thanks for both. :D

Thanks to my grandpa for watching TV on Saturday night, I know Linda Thompson as one of the Hee Haw Beauties.

Barbershopman

I remember her from Hee Haw. Man she drove me nuts.
She was one of the few on that show who didn't have to fake a southern accent.

Thanks to my grandpa for watching TV on Saturday night, I know Linda Thompson as one of the Hee Haw Beauties.

Barbershopman

I remember her from Hee Haw. Man she drove me nuts.
She was one of the few on that show who didn't have to fake a southern accent.

I had no idea she was on Hee Haw! That makes it even better! A ticklish Hee Haw girl....now we know! :) Thanks for the info.

I can see why she drove you nuts......oh my gosh.....that is a gorgeous woman, just those photographs drive me nuts. I'd call those tickle clothes she's wearing in those pics, I mean.....can you imagine tickling her? Whew!

Last edited:
Although when all those Hee Haw Honeys were in a sexually charged skit (ie usually in the background of the action) they were all in hose. Ah the 70s!!

Barbershopman

I totally agree with Barbershopman. Hee Haw Honeys in hose has my full attention.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back