• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More ticklish when pinned than when bound

TickleMeAllie

I’m admittedly extremely ticklish everywhere and always, with no way to “turn it off.” However, I’ve noticed that I’m even more ticklish when my boyfriend pins me than when I’m in restraints and I’m not sure why. Maybe because it’s more intimate? Tonight he held my arms and tickled me for only a few seconds but I was almost immediately desperate for it to stop whereas in spite of my horrible ticklishness I am able to go for a long time when I’m restrained. Any other lees out there that have had this experience or am I just odd...?

Lucky. I wish my girlfriend couldn’t turn it off:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky. I wish my girlfriend couldn’t turn it off:-(

Agreed here. I seem to end up with women that can turn it off. Sucks but when it’s fun they’re the most fun.

You're right, pinning down is more intimate, and I guess that's make you more ticklish.

I have also found that.
Not the restraints as much as being HELD down.

Being pinned down can be, paradoxically, more helpless than being bound - you have to consent to being tied up, presumably, and then go along with the process of getting it done.

But being pinned down can happen out of nowhere whether you want it or not... :)

Being pinned down is sexier, more intimate, and, given all the directions it can go, can make a partner very giggly indeed.

My wife finds herself infinitely more ticklish when she is tied up rather than pinned down, and so do I when I 'lee. However we both think that sliding hands under clothing feels way more ticklish and panicky than to simply take off that piece of clothing. Humans are weird :p

My ex was REALLY into being tickled, and for it, it depended on her mood. Sometimes she wanted to be restrained, and have the feeling of being helpless. Others she didn't - maybe because it seemed more playful? Whatever, I was happy to accommodate! :)

Oh yes, which is why i like being held down. I also think the intimacy aspect has something to do with sensitivity.

It might have to do with the suddenness of it happening as well. Being restrained with rope or cuffs usually takes some time, so perhaps you're more mentally prepared for what is about to happen, where as being quickly pinned and tickled comes about so quickly you have next to no defense for it.

Being pinned down is sexier, more intimate, and, given all the directions it can go, can make a partner very giggly indeed.

This!!! Although I can see how being bound is more practical and safer... Bound <<<<< Pinned <3

I have started to begin my play sessions with a "tickle fight" where I attempt to pin down my lee and tickle her before being restrained. Most all of them say being pinned down by my body makes them feel more vulnerable than when I tie them up. They say they feel safe and yet helpless being tied up but being body pinned gives them the illusion that they can escape but really can't. They haven't reported feeling more or less ticklish when being pinned down verses tied but they experience different levels of vulnerability which may illicit different tactile feelings when being tickled. Interesting conversation and thanks for sharing it:)

Definitely more ticklish when I'm pinned versus bound. It adds to the fear factor because the positions can change rapidly, the person is obviously overpowering you, there's more of a fight, and it is certainly more intimate. Big fan.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back