• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When the music snob in me meets the 'ler in me......

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Some 'lees....vanilla 'lees I mean......you're attracted to them, but there's also something about them that annoys you and it's easy to be more "sadistic", quicker, than maybe with the crush of all time that maybe you want to go lighter with at first. The 'lee in this story is of the former variety.....and the reason has to do with music.

"Debbie Gibson is a GENIUS, Leo."

(Oh lord, give me strength)

"Debbie Gibson is a GENIUS"....just yelling at me. Pointing her finger at me. This. This is what she wants to go to war over? With me? I've got a record collection that would choke Apollo! She has a case of a few store-bought cassettes and songs she taped off the radio!

Oh, she's got her eyebrows hunched over, and a lecturing tone, the whole bit....this is a deeply felt sentiment! Debbie Gibson! Go figure!

If not being ticklish is a deal breaker, clueless musical taste is a close second. Don't get me wrong: I like someone who has different taste than me.....I can learn from them. But to be so limited and so clueless? Almost as bad as being on the wrong side of politics! :p To have no intellectual curiosity or feel for aesthetics? Thumbs down! Way down.

She was tall, striking, and a real strong personality, any guy would be lucky to have her......but there's no way I can spend my Sundays cuddling up to Debbie Gibson! And her NOT getting "real music" on top of that?! It wasn't just that she embraced Ms. Gibson....it's that she rejected virtually everything else! Forget the Fab 4, she couldn't even get Gang of 4!

And so....I would just tickle her whenever, anytime, drop of the hat! And not just tickle, but really tickle, manhandling her, not letting go. Punished for any small infraction, or even no infraction..."come here" "NO! Get away! Not again!" lol.

And she was a very.....talkative 'lee! Beg. Say the word alot. "Please don't tickle me, Leo, please don't tickle me" over and over as I got closer, just the threat, she always knew I was about to do it. Let herself laugh. I get the feeling now that she probably enjoyed it more than I realized at the time. (I'm starting to see that alot in some of these memories).

I'm remembering two incidents clearly. The first time was in the back seat and virtually as soon as the car pulled out and started driving, I decided I was going to hike her leg over my knee, pull off her shoe, trap her foot in the crook of my arm and....well, you know (and she knew) what was coming next....the whole time she's begging, she's trying to fight me off (but not trying that hard, if you know what I mean) but I had one leg over her other leg so she couldn't kick. When I started tickling her naked foot, she lunged forward trying to get her foot away and then falling back and writhing, then trying again.....how-could-this-be-happening-to-me laughter filling the car. And......because of this snobbery I had over her, because she had such fucking terrible taste in music......I had no trouble tickling her past the point I probably would have stopped. That was usually my way with her and I distinctly remember this being one such occasion. I remember her laugh actually "settling" towards the end, resignation that she wasn't getting her foot back and that she should just take it.....until she'd suddenly come back to life, make another hopeless attempt to fight me off, only to fall back, a failure, her head thrown back in laughter, begging me to stop.

But the best time - and hey, "sneaky brag" all over this one, sorry Forum - was when she started going out with this nice, but totally dim himbo. One day, I stopped in her dorm room, and she was wearing shorts and a tight grey top, it might have been a tank top, I can't remember. She had just gotten out of the shower and was very clean and bronzed. And I'm asking her about Eric (the new boyfriend, who I had little regard for, frankly), and her legs looked so long and so hot.....she was Spanish-Italian, she had gorgeous skin.....I say, with blatant disregard for all protocol...."Man, your legs are gorgeous..."

"Well thank you, Leo!", she's beaming, blushing, caught off guard. She's sitting on the floor doing something, I'm sitting on her bed.

"Eric ever kiss your legs?"

"Kiss my legs? Oh my god, he'd never do that. I've never had any guy kiss my legs!"

"You've never had your legs kissed?!!!" I asked in utter disbelief.

"No!", she blushed.

"Oh my god" I said, getting off the bed and going down to the floor...."what a waste. What a waste! I'm kissing your legs right now, you have to feel this. What a waste! These legs? He's never kissed them?"

And I'm just getting her into position and she's going with it, "What?", "what are you doing?" but going with it, "oh my god, I can't believe i'm letting you do this to me", that kind of thing......really putting up a fight (not)! :D I put her into "massage" position, and I say "ok, I'm going to kiss your legs now, you ready?"

"Oh my god, if Eric finds out about this....."

"oh please. Eric, pffft....." (the whole time I've been making fun of him, he was a good looking guy, but not much brains or talent, and she knew it, she wasn't exactly over the moon about him, nor did they stay together very long). So I start kissing down the back of her legs, soft slow butterfly kisses and she immediately starts going into ecstasy, shocked at how good it feels, moans mixed in with gasps and giggles because.....well......I am a 'ler......

I kept my arm over her calves and her ankles as I went down, so she couldn't kick back.....when I got to the back of her knees, I got more passionate, and she squealed and broke into deep laughter. I don't remember much else other than I know I shocked her by going past her legs and kissing all the way down to her (clean) soles, her giggling and begging me not to, telling me it tickled, telling me how good it felt......when it was all over, she was completely flushed and excited and couldn't believe what had just happened to her, I had totally opened up a new door for her! Somewhere up in heaven, a tickle angel got its wings!

If it was someone else? I wouldn't have had the guts, no way. But her? Her and her fucking Debbie Gibson? Telling me Debbie Gibson was equal to The Beatles? That Debbie Gibson was a genius? For such an affront, I never ever had any compunction taking exactly what I wanted from her, when I wanted, boyfriend or no boyfriend.

Last edited:
Hot story. And I have to say, I totally feel and agree with this sentiment! I assume this took place in 1987/88 time frame.

The sad thing though..if you compare Debbie Gibson to 99.9% of what's out there in the mainstream today, Debbie sounds like a genius compared to all of it!

So hot, and there seems to be such a terrible lack of sensual lovers in this world, of either sex, going by how this woman who was beautiful had never had a sensual experience like this, I have heard similar things from guys before who seemed amazed that I'd do things like rub their feet, kiss along their spine, etc, used to women who just laid there I guess 😁 ... These uncreative people who don't seem to care to explore touch just make ones like us all the better ;)

Heh I can see you had time to sit and simmer while typing this.
I can just feel you reliving the annoyance and joy of making her pay for it. XD

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back