• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not using safeword?

Green_Machine

Hello, everyone,

I noticed in certain tickle videos, some models never seem to beg, or use a safeword, even when they seem to have been pushed far beyond their breaking point(Ex; Tears; reddened face/body, heavy breathing; etc)

Do some ticklees/models refrain from using a safeword (or hold in laughter) during sessions out of being stubborn and feeling as though it makes them weak? Or is it more-so from wanting to be pushed beyond their limits? Enjoyment, maybe?:shrug: I'm also curious as to how this could apply to everyday situations between two people, during a session. Any input on the matter, or personal experience, would be greatly appreciated. :)

I don’t use one with my ler as I like being pushed to my limits and I trust him to know when to stop.

I think it's because those models like being pushed beyond limits, but also because some models/producers do it to please their audience. I've noticed a lot of people seem to like tickling content where the lee is broken.

Tickling videos often have cuts so I often assumed that the producers often cut right before the safeword.

All my life of tickling people, I've never used one. I would stop when the person I was tickling looked like they had had enough. You get pretty good at that after a while. I even tickled someone from here not too long ago and didn't use one. The session went well! Both of us enjoyed it!

As a wild guess (and I highly doubt anyone's conducted a survey of producers), I'd guess at least half of the shoots are done without safe words.

Of course, the producers who always use one will tend to think everyone does, and the producers who don't use them will think it's more rare.

But as I see it....
1.) A majority of videos don't seem to have edits, and while hearing no safe word could just meant the model didn't choose to use it, there are other times where they really seem like they'd use one if they could.
2.) There's a percentage of models who don't think of themselves as super ticklish, but once they're completely restrained they realize it's a different story -- but they've already agreed to no safe word.
3.) Plenty of videos literally have girls in ball gags -- they're evidence that professional shoots are done all the time w/o safe words.

If I were a producer, as soon as models arrived, I'd offer them some kind of cash bonus to agree to no safe word. But if they insisted on the safe word anyway, and they used it while shooting, I'd definitely leave it all in the final video, and not edit it out. People like to see behind-the-scenes more than producers realize.

Id say because nobody is really tortured,so no safeword is necessary. The stuff you all watch is for making the customers happy, but everything is Scripted.

The only person I am okay not using a safeword with is my husband/Dom. He knows when I have had enough and I sometimes refrain from saying it because I want to push my limits plus I really enjoy it.

In my opinion, there are a lot of models that are not really ticklish or not that ticklish, so no safeword is necessary. I'm talking about "big", famous studios. As for "small" studios is more real, but still, tickling is gentle and never goes to the point of needing a safeword. But, of course, there are always exceptions.
If I were a producer, I would have a questioner and an audition, before shooting a video. It's not enough that you wanna do tickling videos, you have to be ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back