• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone else find it hard to find a tickle buddy in real life?

Ticklishboy1989

Hello, just a very quick rant.

Has anyone struggled to find a tickle buddy in real life?

Just to be clear I'm not saying a fuck buddy I mean purely tickle fun with a partner of your desire. If that leads onto anything sexual that is between you both.

I think it's near impossible ( for me)

Every time I think I've befriend someone enough to ask for a tickle meet it goes south and suddenly it's like the worse think in the whole world.

Anyone else struggling or is it just me?

There are a variety of factors that contribute to you having trouble finding a tickle partner from your approach to the person you're asking.

Analyze these factors by asking yourself if you think you're looking for a tickle partner in the right place.

While it is true that you cannot fully assess a person's interests based on where they spend their time, consider that a marine biologist wishing to study penguins, would probably have the most success going to Antarctica instead of the gulf of Mexico.

Consider your approach. I've learned that sometimes you have to put the person before your desires and learn to appreciate them as individuals before you can cast the idea of tickling at them.

At worst they say no. At best, as was my case, they embrace your fetish.

Patience is key. Once you've established yourself as a human being, maybe whoever you find will see you for you; and let you indulge in your fetish with them out of the respect you've built with them.

I have the same problem Ticklishboy, so you are not alone.

Good advice off ticklishess.

For me, since tickling is a 100% sexual thing (nothing more, nothing less) it would mean friend with benefits involving some kind of sexual release - actual intercourse optional. I never did quite get people who want "tickle buddies" and are not expected to get off to it...though I aint judging, to each their own.

But to answer the question...you're not alone. Finding a non-vanilla friend with benefits is tough as ever. Best thing to do is just go about your daily life, and not look, and that's when success always comes along.

Same here. I'm too worried that if I admit to my interest that I'll just get a WTF response. So I don't risk it.
Maybe I know a dozen women who'd like to play....But I'll never know that.

You could try with BDSM community or foot fetish community. People who have those kinks tend to like our kink. I'm from a country where even having a BDSM kink is horrible. Having a tickling fetish it's like being a complete weirdo or a serial killer. I mostly play with friends or girlfriends that don't know about my fetish and everything is playful with them until I get an erection and it's time to stop or mostly I play with foreigners. I host a lot of people from all over the world and when we chat, I bring up the subject of tickling, but I never say that I have a tickling fetish. First, I wanna see their reaction and hear what they think about it, then, if I'm comfortable enough, I acknowledge that I have it and if the circumstances are right, if the person is curious or attracted to me, I suggest them to try it out. Being a switch helps a lot, because I can offer myself to be the 'lee first. So they get more comfortable with me. I hosted couple tickle fetishist over the years that I met on fetlife and vk, so... Like @ticklishess said "Consider your approach. I've learned that sometimes you have to put the person before your desires and learn to appreciate them as individuals before you can cast the idea of tickling at them. At worst they say no. At best, as was my case, they embrace your fetish." and "Patience is key. Once you've established yourself as a human being, maybe whoever you find will see you for you; and let you indulge in your fetish with them out of the respect you've built with them."
I hope you find someone soon!
Cheers!

Oh, and don't be like "You wanna have a tickle session with me?" Get to know the person first. Chat with that person on some other subjects, not only about tickling. Build trust. Act like a human being and treat that person like a human being, not like some object for your fetish, sexual or any type of desire and you'll be ok. Invite her for a drink. Talk. Then, if the things are right, it will happen, if not - try again. Patience is key.

Not sure why or if anyone believes it to be very easy.

Many people have trouble finding vanilla sexual / romantic partners, let alone one that is cool with their kink, compatible in other ways, and within reasonable distance.

Keep trying the Personals on this site. Get involved with anything related to tickling in your area (gatherings, munches) Just keep plugging away. I never thought I would find someone and then I answered a personal ad on here and met a FANTASTIC ‘lee that I’ve been playing with.
I had another girl I was playing with that I met at a local munch a few years ago. Sadly that hasn’t been working lately and we’ve fallen out of touch. But keep on looking around.
If you are lucky enough to find someone, be respectful and don’t make it all about you. It takes two.

Some great advice from everyone who has posted. :ty:

I agree Chicago, "Many people have trouble finding vanilla sexual / romantic partners, let alone one that is cool with their kink, compatible in other ways, and within reasonable distance"

B0xr - also good advice, and pleasing to hear that you found someone.

Prettymuch impossible for me, even when I lived in the SF Bay area for at least a decade.

My advice is to post more. Let people get to know you through your thoughts on different topics. :) That helps more than people realize.

It is extremely difficult, one way to acclimate to your situation is to find another outlet, I've used art while some people write fiction.

Best of luck.

I have yet to find someone. I’ve brought it up a couple of times but they politely decline. Idk how people do it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back