• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me choose a Ler!

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Hello all,

I have a few stories in the works as usual but I was wondering if I could get some feedback. Which of my Lers is your favorite? I am having a hard time deciding whom to write into a story as the ler and I’m hoping you will be able to help me decide!

I've been hoping forever to see Melinda as a victim and Rachel was the one who gave her, her tour of the tickle shoppe and hasn't really gotten a chance to get anyone in awhile. So my vote is for Rachel on Melinda!

I would like seeing Sarah as the tickler, on her own, without Nicole.

I second the idea of Melinda getting what she deserves lol, and who better than Rachel?

I thought the older women of the McCall family were some of the best, but I'd much rather see them get their comeuppance.

Definitely Rylee. She seemed to be the best tickler of the Shoppe so far. If I remember correctly Melinda broke one of the rule's of the Shoppe during her tour. Also the Shoppe appeared to have a good relationship with the law enforcement community.
So perhaps it turns out that Melinda is a corrupt city official and the Shoppe, also eager to take revenge on her for breaking a rule, convinces a judge to sentence Melinda to be confined an punished in the shoppe.
Rylee could then be the one in charge of Melinda s confinement in the Shoppe.

How about some "revenge" Settings? For example the Girls in the Basement getting theyr Hands on someone?
Other then that i would vote for Amber. Great lee and great ler and greatly motivated to do her "best". :)

I personally quite like the ticklers in your first story. Green, yellow blue etc. We tend not to see them very often.

Other than that Kelly would be my suggestion :)

Oh Tysuio, it's a very-very difficult decision...woah... okay, maybe...
So MY suggestions as tickler are Rachel and Nicole.

Very hard choice, so many good ones have been introduced during the years... I should probably get a full refresh but at the moment I would pick Rylee. An episode with her taunting and teasing the Lee, also introducing foot fetish elements as way of fuck-with-the-mind would be great. But we also need to see her getting her dose, some F/F/F with her in the middle, finding herself too tempted to play with someone but at the same time, getting played with by a more sadistic Ler, exploiting her huge turn on would be awesome

Tysuio, I've enjoyed all of your tickling stories, but 'Hailey's Secret' remains my favourite, so I'd love to see Hailey feature in a new story! :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back