• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Lers with a variety of session experiences: fetish vs non

siamese dream

Verified
I am curious....this question is probably the most relevant to m/f and f/f lers with a lot of different tickling experiences but for anyone who has had a variety of sessions....

To the lers who have done a tickling session both with a 'vanilla' person, friend, fetish model, or sub who allowed it but wasn't into tickling as a fetish, and have also done a tickling session with a lee will the same fetish who wanted tickled: Are there any really noticeable differences in the reactions you got, the way the lee sounded, moved or anything, were lees with the same fetish more likely to engage in 'bratty' behavior to encourage you to get them worse, or were you ever surprised by a non-fetishist who got bratty and taunted you into really letting them have it??

For me, I am really going by a lot of long-ago experiences with my first boyfriend who was 'vanilla' and several much more recent experiences with 2 guys who have the same fetish... In both cases bondage and tickling was involved (pretty amateurish bondage with long-ago bf but still lol), and all these lees were male. I have not had enough experience with f/f to speak to women's reactions. The um...Biggest 😂 and most 'noticeable' difference was that with the non-fetishist bf, he would get hard when I would switch things to more erotic teasing or very light touch, but not during tickling him ... If he had been turned on just getting tied up by his insane gf then during really tickling him he would not stay hard generally. Lol, whereas the guys with the same fetish, hard getting tied up, harder getting tickled, it was pretty much a bonerfest all around! 😂😂

'vanilla' boyfriend was pretty much never ever a brat and would likely have never encouraged me to get him worse, I'm lucky he let me tickle him at all really. One play partner with the fetish was a total brat though and loved to smack talk my ler skills. 😂

There was begging with all three...and it was hot lol.. But with the fetish guys, it seemed like.... Maybe a few genuine ones, but a lot of putting-on, like saying begging things, "I'll do anything, not there, not my (insert body part)!" and so on ... as fetish triggers more than genuinely saying them. This isn't to criticize because it still turned me on like crazy haha, I generally don't say longer phrases but do say "no, stop, please don't" without really meaning it a lot myself. That was probably the other 'biggest' difference, ha. With vanilla bf... When he begged it wasn't an act 😂 which ironically, also made it the hottest of all... SAnd my response usually then was to lighten up or stop, I'd say something like 'aww, come on, it isn't that bad...' usually to low-key hope we could keep going, but yeah he was pretty much always way done before me haha. Since we'd go from that to hot sex usually it wasn't too sad for me to have to stop... 😄 But with the guys into it, a lot of times I almost feel like the begging often was meant to get both of us more into it and intensify the experience of it ... So like brattiness it was actually meant to encourage me to get them worse, and maybe to get themselves into the helpless feeling more..... SOMEtimes they really meant it haha, but usually not the first few times they said anything 'beggy'.

I can't speak too much to my own response vs a non fetishist's, I hear that I make a lot of sigh/moan noises between bouts of laughter though, haha 😰

In my experience as a ler, when I'm having a session with a vanilla girl, the reactions are more intense and "real" in a sense that vanillas mostly do not enjoy the sensation of harder tickling and really do want to get away from you. With sensual tickling is a different story. It depends really from girl to girl. For some, it makes them wet and to moan, for other it still tickles, so they giggle and in most cases enjoy it. As for the lees that have our fetish, I totally agree with you. Some of them even tease you to get them even harder. Some of them get wet, some of them even have an orgasm, some of them love being tickled and won't move at all, even without bondage and some of them really like being tickled but can't take it without bondage.
My ex-girlfriends, almost all of them hated tickling. Only one actually loved it and now is a part of our community.
As for reactions, vanillas usually laugh quietly or scream, and lee's with our fetish just love begging, teasing and laughing. If you get them good even screaming, but I hate screamers.
When I'm the lee, I can't really be objective, but...
When I play with the non fetishist's, they get me, but not as much as the fetishist. The main reason for that is that they would give me more breaks, stop more quickly or just don't really get the spot.
With fetishists, well...let's just say that those people are thorough.

Sessions with a few vanilla girls were definitely more real feeling as they had no idea what to expect, the professionals i have played with honestly seemed somewhat desensitized and held back and i felt that when i did make progress with them it likely wasnt conpletely genuine (passive arts studios back in 2004). Ive had a friend or two over the years that i really enjoyed tickling because that was really exciting just seeing the expressions of a face i had known for years and knowing their mind was trying to grasp all of it.
I have to say, foreign girls (korean, phillipino, russian) i tickled in korea really didnt understand it and it kind of ruined the ride because their really confused expressions and mannerisms messed with my own "ler space" mindset thing.
I really enjoy playing with someone that enjoys it and is at least somewhat into it, the enthusiasm and excitement and pure energy in the exchange is intoxicating. I need to find one of those again

I've played with a fair number of fetishy people at parties and gatherings, and plenty of non-fetishy people too while making videos, so I'm trying to think back and find the differences.

Tickling is a little tricky because people who like it and people who hate it often look, sound and act the same.

I'd say that's the divide I can more easily identify when I look back - some people like it, and have fun with it; other people hate it and are only doing it to get paid (or for whatever other reason.)

The people who like it, fetish and non-fetish alike tend to approach it the same way I think - like a game, or a challenge, or a play fight.

I remember once I was shooting with two models in Vegas and neither of them were particularly into tickling. But the vibe of the day sort of took hold of them, and out of nowhere, with no cameras running, the two of them decided to try and team up to attack me. They had to know what was going to happen, they just felt like it would be fun to jump off a cliff I assume.

Now that I'm thinking along those lines, there were a lot of models who seemed to provoke it, although I can only really guess at their motivations. They may have been thinking "I have to fight back because otherwise I'm a pushover," for all I know. Several models I remember having this attitude of "I don't want it to be easy for you to 'get' me." It's usually the extremely ticklish ones who are like that - they sometimes seem like they have something to prove.

When someone with a tickling fetish picks a fight with me, I know what they want I guess. But when it's a model or random girl, it's more open to speculation. I assume on some level, they're having fun and enjoying getting tickled, because they're provoking it deliberately - but what exactly is going on in their heads is tough to say for sure.

But to come back around to the original point, I think the difference between a fetishy lee and a non-fetishy lee is mostly internal. From the outside, as the ler, I don't think I've ever noticed much difference.

I have to say, foreign girls (korean, phillipino, russian) i tickled in korea really didnt understand it and it kind of ruined the ride because their really confused expressions and mannerisms messed with my own "ler space" mindset thing.
I really enjoy playing with someone that enjoys it and is at least somewhat into it, the enthusiasm and excitement and pure energy in the exchange is intoxicating. I need to find one of those again

It was the most fun for me to play with someone who enjoyed it too. "Vanilla bf" I talked about it was very exciting to tickle him and I was always very very grateful that he was so open to trying things in this fetish for me, while tickling him until he begged was so hot, I also felt kind of bad about it, like I was doing something wrong even though he let me, and even though he always got a great sexual experience afterward ;) He would also tickle me when asked and got better at it over time, but at first was a very hesitant ler, seeming to have trouble understanding that I really loved it and did not want him to stop.

Funny though, he was foreign (from Portugal) and definitely reacted the traditional way, had a great laugh too. ;). He's the only non-American I have ever played with too. Maybe Western nations view tickling differently? I don't know, I would think of it as universal really, but I've seen a few Asian videos where the lee reacted like you talked about - the expression was a confused frown or grimace rather than a smile, a lot of grunting and saying stuff I couldn't understand in a whining-like tone. They looked uncomfortable and there wasn't much if any laughter. Maybe just an odd few vids though and I have seen other Asian models react with laughter although moreso in American-made videos with studios here.

I realize this is slightly off the main topic, but jist to add to the odd feeling of sharing it with asians specifically... what ive been told is that feet are considered "dirty". Think about it, the leaving of shoes at the door, many other things like that. Now many years later i realize the girls were definitely confused as to why this american wanted to touch their feet. It was basically unheard of unless they already had become acquainted with fetish-y stuff. While it most likely tickled, it was more weird than anything to them and i suppose psychologically the brain focused on how odd it was rather than how much it tickled. So, cultural differences emphasized.
Now back to your regularly scheduled thread topic

I realize this is slightly off the main topic, but jist to add to the odd feeling of sharing it with asians specifically... what ive been told is that feet are considered "dirty". Think about it, the leaving of shoes at the door, many other things like that. Now many years later i realize the girls were definitely confused as to why this american wanted to touch their feet. It was basically unheard of unless they already had become acquainted with fetish-y stuff. While it most likely tickled, it was more weird than anything to them and i suppose psychologically the brain focused on how odd it was rather than how much it tickled. So, cultural differences emphasized.
Now back to your regularly scheduled thread topic

Eh... I don't know about that. I've been in houses of white folks right here in the Midwest USA where they ask guests to take off shoes at the door. This is usually because they don't want light color carpet messed up by muddy shoes, or high polish hard floors scuffed up. I know it's traditional there but if feet are "dirty" why would they want them taking shoes off? Also, feet are kinda considered dirty here in the USA too. Foot fetish is pretty well known yes, but not very mainstream accepted. Foot fetishes are often seen as weird or gross. Feet are often seen as gross too. Touching the feet, I think a lot of women here might find it confusing or strange. Even if they know about foot fetish, it might be something they would have difficulty understanding what makes you like it.

Non-fetish people are fun in a way that most of them genuinely have no idea where they're ticklish, how ticklish they are, and how much tickling they can actually take. It's always really cool to help them discover something, and even better when you can show them they're kind of into the crazy new sensation.

You're very rarely going to get a fullblown multi-hour, bondage heavy session with someone not already into it, but messing around with someone who doesn't know anything about it is an underrated experience.

I would agree that the vanillas react with more surprise however the sessions or ""incindents" are always short and sweet, rarely prolonged. And usually vanillas are waiting for the tickling to end till you do other things that they enjoy.

Whereas when I am with fetishists but even more so tickle fetishes the sessions are much longer, more intense.
They aren't looking for it to end but to have their boundaries pushed.
Playing with a tickle fetishist also makes explaining your fantasies easier to explain.

Having said that, a vanilla lady I played with was a VICIOUS Lady Ler, she was really good at "ohhh not there huh", "I thought you liked this stuff"
She was the oldest of 3 kids and that family was very touchy feely.
So it was not a leap for her to get into the Top mindset, she was ticklish but loved being the top

The main difference I've noticed is women who have the kink are far more invested emotionally than those without. It is such an intimate part of them and many have not often had a space where they felt safe or comfortable enough to even allow themselves to consciously deal acknowledge how deep their connection to it is. Because of that, reactions can run the gamut, depending on how experienced they are play-wise. Some are so nervous, it affects their sensitivity. Some are surprised at their own response and get embarrassed. But it's really the emotional connection that can (not always) have an effect on their responses that accounts for any real difference as far as actual reaction to being tickled.

Now, both are just as likely to employ brattiness, but with one difference. Those WITH the kink are much LESS likely to do it after play begins, particularly if they are restrained and ESPECIALLY if they've played with me before. Hmmm. As I think about it, yes, the kinksters are more likely to taunt and prod in an attempt to goad you into tickling them. Whereas, non-kinksters are somewhat surprisingly more likely to be a brat AFTER being restrained and play has begun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back