• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Jazmine's First Tickle on the Table - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Jazmine's First Tickle on the Table - (WMV or MP4)

I have something VERY SPECIAL for you guys today. I'm serious, this is the one that began it all. I recorded this video in 2011, and I never planned on showing it to anyone. Jazmine is one of the best girls ever featured here at Ticklish Girls. There is so much to say, but I want to begin by telling you that after this video, I decided that I wanted Jazmine to be my girlfriend. Jazmine is super ticklish on her upperbody and legs, and I hadn't remembered having this much fun tickling a girl before. I had to have her. We were together for a long time after that, and we even worked on a few videos in the early days. You can see in this video, Jazmine is so ticklish nearly everywhere on her upper body, and believe me, I did this to her a lot over the years. She learned all the spots over time, of course, and ended up being as good of a tickler as I am. Eventually, I helped Jazmine create her own site, called MORE TICKLISH GIRLS. It was cool to see my girlfriend tickling the same girls that I do! I really recommend you guys check out her clips store in the link, some of her videos are my favorite to watch. THIS is the video that started it all, the first day that I met Jazmine!

MORE TICKLISH GIRLS
CLIPS STUDIO 128277

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
http://www.clips4sale.com/38670

Attachments

• Jazmine First Tickle Table - GIF.gif
    Jazmine First Tickle Table - GIF.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 318
  • Jazmine First Tickle Table - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
lucky guy you are get tickle jazmine and she beacome your girl and tickle partner congrats to you .

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back