• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are Your Hobbies And Interests?

Chris32CBR

My main interest are engines, outdoors, and computers. What are yours?

Last edited:
Besides the things that almost everybody does (such as reading and watching movies), my main hobby is playing bridge in ACBL duplicate bridge tournaments. :D

Bowling, weightlifting, billiards, going to the movies, dieting, amusement parks, festivals, fairs, dining out and concerts.

Strength training, music, playing guitar and harmonica, practicing Wicca, divination, smoking weed, cooking, sleeping, writing, reading, documentaries, and being with my bf, ASUtickler

Last edited:
Mine would surely end up in a shameless plug. Just look down (and click the links if you will). ;)

|
|
|
V

I recently discovered I have an interest in cooking. I've taken, and am taking more, non-credit cooking classes this summer. I don't think it's something I'd ever do professionally, but I really enjoy it for fun. I like recreating things I've made in class, something adding my own spin to it, and I especially like making things that have a kick. Which leads me to something else, I love trying spicy items. I've had many different hot peppers, and hot sauces. I love seeing how far I can go with it. I don't even buy sauces from the store anymore. The stuff I get I have to actually order online.

I'm big into video gaming. I've always had a love for Nintendo, and I still have that love today. Like tomorrow Nintendo is set to reveal a lot of their upcoming products at E3, and I'm super excited.

I'm also a pot user. I find it really takes the edge off when I'm stressed, and I love hanging with friends and smoking it. We always go to the same persons house because there's literally a gas station within walking distance and it's easy for anyone with a hunger urge for something to eat to get what they want. Fun times.

And I love American Football. I hope to one day get into the profession of covering it.

Lately I'm really into grilling. I moved to Southern Fla to help out my father, and I've been taking advantage of the weather by grilling at least four days a week. I've gotten very competent with beef and I can reliably get medium-rare steaks of any cut, but I still pretty much burn every piece of chicken I attempt :) I'll get there though!

I'm also really into D&D. I haven't actually played since I was a teenager, but with the resurgence of it online and the really good live streams of it that you can watch, like Acquisitions Inc and Critical Role, my interest in it was rekindled and in addition to watching those other, much funnier people play, I read all the books and follow the reddit forum regularly.

Also video games - right now I'm playing Vanilla World of Warcraft on a bootleg server.

Watching sports.

Watching movies and TV shows online.

Reading about history and politics.

Listening to music.

I'm also really into D&D. I haven't actually played since I was a teenager, but with the resurgence of it online and the really good live streams of it that you can watch, like Acquisitions Inc and Critical Role, my interest in it was rekindled and in addition to watching those other, much funnier people play, I read all the books and follow the reddit forum regularly.

I am so glad to hear we have this in common :gbtoast:

My hobbies include:

Reading (I'm a massive bookworm), writing (of fiction), learning Chinese (after 10 years in China it sort of became a hobby by now :p), pen-and-paper RPGs (D&D, Shadowrun, Vampire: the Masquerade, along with many others), and video gaming (at the moment Arma3, the Witcher 3, and Pillars of Eternity).

EDIT: Per my wife's request, I am adding three more items she said should be on this list if I am honest: complaining, being nostalgic and making her a happy woman :p

Last edited:
I like Dungeons and Dragons, and other similar role playing games; miniature wargames, and board games. I also like to read on history and politics.

Art, listening to music, games, writing, working with animals, outdoor activities, and practicing piano. Would also like to take up guitar lessons once i get the time.

I like exercising, going to the beach, going to the movies, being with my friends, going on hikes, bike riding and those are just the highlights.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back